Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sapozhnik posted:

No negotiated climb down is possible for any side in this conflict right now. Passing MfA is an admission that maybe The Market Economy can't actually provide health care very well, and that immediately leads people to start asking questions about what other things The Market Economy might not be good at, like housing for instance.

The slightest socdem reforms are now treated as an existential threat.

but its such a pretty domino set up, please don't knock it down and set off something :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tetracube posted:

*jabbers incomprehensibly but emotionally*

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I found Nate Silver's PredictIt account

The Klobuchar Slingshot! A forbidden technique not seen since...

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You fell for it, fool! The Klobuchar slingshot technique!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
why is this guy getting lifestyle dommed by his dog

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The strat is to start winning, and then people will vote for you because of momentum. Just gotta figure out how to not be losing first.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
well that was complete horseshit

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

who is AGAINST super fast trains?? they’re cool, they’d help ~business~, they’re necessary for climate reasons, they’d create a shitload of jobs to build them, and we were able to make fuckin railroads across the country literal hundreds of years ago jesus christ

Actual people all love the idea of cool, good trains. The idea of a train going like 400 miles per hour across america is a cool idea that everyone likes. I genuinely don't know why it's so hard to build rail in this country.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lol jeffery being a little loving bitch

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

A big flaming stink posted:

I'd love proof of Benghazi 2 going "Tee hee gonna go to kitty jail" before posting in the D&D thread because I'm 100% certain that was completely loving made up in Jeffrey's mind

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
California liberal commie poo poo!!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

and as usual ppj is too much a loving coward to ever confront his loving actions and has to cry to a favorable admin

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Grondoth posted:

Actual people all love the idea of cool, good trains. The idea of a train going like 400 miles per hour across america is a cool idea that everyone likes. I genuinely don't know why it's so hard to build rail in this country.
i think fox news is teaching its audience to hate trains and love cars and planes to combat the liberal menace

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

kingcobweb posted:

who is AGAINST super fast trains?? they’re cool, they’d help ~business~, they’re necessary for climate reasons, they’d create a shitload of jobs to build them, and we were able to make fuckin railroads across the country literal hundreds of years ago jesus christ

land owners, either because they will fight eminent domain till death or because they will sue to get 200% land values, or because they sue to change the path of the rail lines so they can sell off useless land

at least that was a fairly major issue the CA HSR project had

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I dont support the probation really but I feel the need to point out that BENGHAZI 2 hasn't bothered to defend her actions either. Both sides aren't communicating well

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

guess that's why this is called the unintelligble garbage for insane people

*gives another big brother noogie*

u and your crazy hijinks, always keeping me on my toes *shadow boxes you to try and psych you out* aha go get em champ im proud of you, fyad-lite politics subforum

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Calibanibal posted:

I dont support the probation really but I feel the need to point out that BENGHAZI 2 hasn't bothered to defend her actions either. Both sides aren't communicating well

this is one of those times that your insane dedication to a trolling gimmick pays off because I have no idea how to even respond to this

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

reopen the thread

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

hey if you want to complain about this probe don't poo poo up uspol make a thread about it or something

no not like that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

Liberalism dot text

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

u and your crazy hijinks, always keeping me on my toes *shadow boxes you to try and psych you out* aha go get em champ im proud of you, fyad-lite politics subforum

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Bernie Sanders voice:] anxiety is real and is causing major devuhstation and we are the only major country on earTH now, and its setting in for me as well, what have we done, oh jesus, we're the only ones left, god help us all.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

reopen the thread

ok i somehow closed the previous thread??? im not really sure how that happened

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Tetracube posted:

The strat is to start winning, and then people will vote for you because of momentum. Just gotta figure out how to not be losing first.

Don't have to be ahead in the polls most of the time, just when it actually matters.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ok i somehow closed the previous thread??? im not really sure how that happened

gl on your week long probe for "reopening threads closed by mods/admins"

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

gl on your week long probe for "reopening threads closed by mods/admins"

wait, why can the OP reopen a thread if the admin/mod closed it?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

a.lo posted:

can somebody name a good two player nes game besides contra

life force

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

hey if you want to complain about this probe don't poo poo up uspol make a thread about it or something

no not like that

yeah that was bullshit.

what the gently caress is wrong with the people/mods that they'd rather have a bunch of cryptonazis and chuds and the people that think they're just "misguided" tiptoing around each other, posting carefully worded paragraphs at each other, rather than one person willing to call an idiot, an idiot.

it was especially cool seeing someone who got a 1 day probation for racism in that thread defending dickeye's 30 day.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

wait, why can the OP reopen a thread if the admin/mod closed it?

IIRC it's a just a button that you either do or don't have access to, the forum security isn't granular enough to rank it by who did the deed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

deep sea blue text bubble fail

rainbow text bubble on your next playthru please

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
The bad faith bot army is in full loving force today God drat

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
calling forum mods psychopaths has been around since the birth of the internet and is a mainstay of every single messageboard that has ever existed. it must be preserved

Cefte
Sep 18, 2004

tranquil consciousness

a.lo posted:

original mario bros

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

double dragon 2 yo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
calling :kav: Beer4TheBeerGod :kav: a psychopath for defending Kaiser Permanante is like calling Vernon Unsworth a Pedo Guy

you are better than this, you can do better than this, i believe in you, and you're breaking my heart

U_U;

sorry for being on topic about suckage because you guys suck right now v_v (^)

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao at the unirionic 'psychopath is an ableist slur'

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I believe the probation of forumsuser Dickeye/Benghazi 2 aka Big Benghazi was particularly excessive and petty and this unnecessary "blow up" can be easily remedied by rescinding the probation and pretending it never happened. If you are trying to make a point, it's not sticking imho and this is not about right or wrong, but about compassion and christmas spirit, please don't be a psycho about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

whatis posted:

calling forum mods psychopaths has been around since the birth of the internet and is a mainstay of every single messageboard that has ever existed. it must be preserved

if you're worried about this species dying out let me reassure you that it is in no danger whatsoever. there is lush and fertile habitat for this little critter wherever you look