Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmond Dants0000
Sep 24, 2009

It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.

boris johnson funeral city 66000000 dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Grape posted:

Whats with whole heaps of British leftists who (or who used to, kinda feel like this election should have popped what was left of that bubble) constantly harp on this "when we bad things, it cuz america". Even in the 80's when colonial nightmare events were like only 10-15 year back, and NI was still blowing up. It's really weird. Like they're dead set against having to face down their native indigenous ugly conservatism.

Oh no see Thatcher is SUBORDINATING us to Reagan, thus causing the bad things.
Oh no no no, Blair only took us into Iraq because uh, Bush something something hands were tied.

And this joint that owned half the world in still living memory starts insisting it is a manipulated possession of someone else.

It's like a guy with severe acne who constantly dodges mirrors.
like almost all mainstream american politics is built on scapegoating so i assume the same is true elsewhere

farcry
Jan 18, 2006

Grape posted:

Whats with whole heaps of British leftists who (or who used to, kinda feel like this election should have popped what was left of that bubble) constantly harp on this "when we bad things, it cuz america". Even in the 80's when colonial nightmare events were like only 10-15 year back, and NI was still blowing up. It's really weird. Like they're dead set against having to face down their native indigenous ugly conservatism.

Oh no no no, Blair only took us into Iraq because uh, Bush something something hands were tied.

And this joint that owned half the world in still living memory starts insisting it is a manipulated possession of someone else.

When someone who claims to be left posts that. They are a confused liberal. Ask them if defending trans people or calling out racism has gone too far and they will likely answer yes. Don't trust liberals for they will betray you.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
did brexit get done yet

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
yes all of our problems are solved it's a Christmas miracle

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Politics is over now i can finally get back to watching the footy :cheers:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I hope nothing bad happen to this nincompoop

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/1209399549569175552

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Kangaxx looking good there.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

foobardog posted:

This is incredibly broken thinking. This is a standalone complex, the Labour Party is anti-Semitic, so to defend it invalidates any professed or displayed opposition to anti-Semitism.

Y'all gone Kafka.

I only know the GitS use of standalone complex and that ain't it. Does it have another usage?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Prince Philip, caught in the moment of Brexiting - 2019

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

brb just out harvesting some souls

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Our tattered war banner, from a battle heavily lost. Let us not let the symbols of our battered past weigh us down, instead look upon it and remember those who fought for the future then and be inspired to become someone fighting for the future now!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

they call it "royal eye"

a unique mark of breeding among the most elite and well pedigreed families, where blinking and bleeding are often indistinguishable

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

my god

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

lol they forgot to put his blood back in.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

so sandingham is a taxidermy office right

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Holy poo poo that's horrifying

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

"I feel GREAT!"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Weekend at Phillip's

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

he look like he just finished a ride on a rollercoaster that didn't agree with him

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
motherfucker looks like an alien out of they live

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

NoneMoreNegative posted:

he look like he just finished a ride on a rollercoaster that didn't agree with him

The almost euthanasia coaster

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/daftlimmy/status/1209473190852014080?s=21

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I love the idea that he's somehow still a prince

Like, he was born into a royal family where the monarch is somehow a lich and it's amazing

Grondoth has issued a correction as of 16:41 on Dec 24, 2019

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

If Trump visually depicts the decaying fraying senile American Empire, I feel this image properly evokes the status of the UK.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

lol they forgot to put his blood back in.

:lol:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

the curse of tut-ankh-gammon

:yeshaha:

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

Grape posted:

Imperial brainworms didn't spare the left

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Where is the corpse ziggurat when you need it?

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Once that corpse gets interred how many more royals do I need to pray for the death of? I feel like they breed alot.

Juliet Whisky
Jan 14, 2017

Obliterati posted:

Imperial brainworms didn't spare the left

It's completely 100% true though, every time Britain posits itself in opposition to the EU it's implicitly aligning itself with American imperialism. We're still just an offsite missile / intelligence base for the invasion of North Europe, three decades after the end of the cold war.

Unfortunately England is going to have to re-learn the pejorative term 'Americanisation' to describe what happens with its National Health Service.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Juliet Whisky posted:

We're still just an offsite missile / intelligence base for the invasion of North Europe, three decades after the end of the cold war.

Airstrip One :whitewater:

Tincans
Dec 15, 2007

Pictured: Mr House, before the bombs fell

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Philip, his eyes uncovered.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Rigor pre-mortis?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I knew the royal family had various problems but I didn't know that hardcore drug abuse was one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Samurai Sanders posted:

I knew the royal family had various problems but I didn't know that hardcore drug abuse was one of them.

George V was euthanised via speedball so he'd be dead before the Times went to press