Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Serephina posted:

1) Yes, you are dead there.
2) You really seem to have great luck finding these assembled traps. I get them maybe once every 3-4 games. Especially with that fantastic layout!
3) You'd had still won that fight if you had managed to grab a Grenade launcher on -10. Not guaranteed, but nothing is.
4) I hestate to say, but there are small details there that would have made a difference in a slightly more even fight: Why isn't the armour plating equipped, what spares did you have? Also taking a step back to fight them single column. (You're still screwed, but small details for next time)
5) Turn down the difficulty. The default is max, while the lowest is still fair (even if it had a quicksave function, hissss).

4. I had full utility slots filled until a few rounds before that screenshot where they got blown off is my only real excuse there.
5. I'm only playing on normal :( I might try that but I typically loathe going down to easy mode in roguelikes since they ingrain bad habits.

I had a run earlier that went alot better, (got like 5 floors in) aided by a shopkeeper (?) robot blowing up behind a hidden door immediately after he took a step and giving me a bunch of free advanced weaponry and power sources. But I sadly was struck down by some explosions which shredded my means of propulsion and rendered me a sitting duck against reinforcement.

On that note, the differing types kind of confuse me. from what I've gathered, wheels and legs let you go somewhat fast or average speed while still having stuff equipped, treads make you slow as poo poo (not entirely sure of benefit other than this 10% chance to crush on collision?) and hovering/flight lets you move fast but you can only have like a single baby weapon and extremely light utility equipped without being rendered overweight...Which feels like a death sentence to me but I'm sure I'm wrong.

And as far as weaponry is concerned I'm not sure really what's good and what's not. I've had the most success with particle cannons and stuff but they overheat you like crazy even with a sink equipped. It's hard for me on the fly to understand the balance of active weaponry that I should be going with. Equipping all guns at once? Only one so it doesn't eat my energy? etc

edit: Oh and is there an easier way to swap out items when you have full inventory? It's been a pain having to drop an item so I can unequip something, just so I can drop it and pick up the item I want to equip and then picking up the initial dropped item everytime I find stuff.

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Dec 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
Ok, all all this talk made me fire up Cogmind again, and lo and behold I forgot about the new game mode, which is defaulted on, "RPG-like" mode. First run splatted, but second run is away like a rocket despite me continually seeing forehead-slapping D'oh moments on the new system.

Motherfucker posted:

Hmmm. I dunno, sounds like you still lose all your poo poo constantly if at a decelerated rate and can't build towards anything and also all the toys you pick up are still going to be disappointing.
Quoting you in on this since it's relevant.
https://imgur.com/SCBGJJC

Attached is where I stopped to take a breather on -6. Note that everything is at max hp; the healing drops from hostiles will also repair parts, which I had overlooked before. I haven't lost a single part this run, it's a very different experience. (Normally would have lost my guns&armour two or three times over by now). If the whole 'Item destruction' thing is what's holding anyone back, I guess this mode solves that then.

Ibram Gaunt:
Just confirming, are you playing with the normal mode, or the new winter special thingie? IE, do you have exp that you are spending? Game's all weird now. For propulsion pros/cons, read up in the manual on Movement and Coverage. (Seriously, I just deleted like a page of info dump I wrote out since I just quoting the ingame manual.)
For weapons, just be aware of what each one 'needs' to work. Kinetics have long range, but have recoil and need matter for ammo. While Energy guns don't, they'll need a slot committed to heat dissipation, and when you get a lot (4+) of them you'll also need a second reactor. Shotguns, grenade launchers, etc all have their own obvious quirks. Treads also provide recoil reduction, and have decent enough coverage to act as half an armour slot each. By the way, you *are* using armour, right? You can also drag&drop stuff from the backpack into slots.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I jumped on Neoverse because of the steam coupon and it actually has some pretty cool systems. It's not as turbo-polished as slay the spire, but it brings some cool ideas to the table

-Every time you choose an encounter it comes with a mission you can complete for a extra reward. You don't have to complete the side mission in that encounter and the rewards can be really good so it really adds a lot to deciding which path to take.

-The game rewards you for killing monsters with exact damage by giving you extra gold and blocking the exact amount of damage by stunning the enemy taking away it's next turn.

-All the characters have multiple starter decks that tend towards one of their deck archetypes. When I play a character in slay the spire I'm normally trying to edge my deck towards something I like playing so I appreciate having the option.

-A character can equip up to 3 pieces of gear you buy with a meta currency before a run that change up how a character works. Most of the time they are straight buffs but some seem to really change up the game. Like one gives the enemy the first turn but gives you armor and a extra mana at the start of battle, or one gave you extra hp and doubled the value of your attack and defend cards but makes all the enemies stronger

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Serephina posted:

Just confirming, are you playing with the normal mode, or the new winter special thingie? IE, do you have exp that you are spending? Game's all weird now. For propulsion pros/cons, read up in the manual on Movement and Coverage. (Seriously, I just deleted like a page of info dump I wrote out since I just quoting the ingame manual.)
For weapons, just be aware of what each one 'needs' to work. Kinetics have long range, but have recoil and need matter for ammo. While Energy guns don't, they'll need a slot committed to heat dissipation, and when you get a lot (4+) of them you'll also need a second reactor. Shotguns, grenade launchers, etc all have their own obvious quirks. Treads also provide recoil reduction, and have decent enough coverage to act as half an armour slot each. By the way, you *are* using armour, right? You can also drag&drop stuff from the backpack into slots.

Yeah I've been equipping armor if I come across it. I take it that should be a priority over other utilities?

And as far as xp, yeah I've been able to put points into my stats when I change floors sometimes, although I'm never sure exactly what the best returns are for increasing slots early on. I'll make sure to dive into the manual before I boot the game up again to get a better understanding of the propulsion system as well.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Is this the place for darkest dungeon? I just picked it up on sale and I like it so far, but it does seem a little repetitive. I enjoy figuring out the synergies between party members and each battle does seem like it can go south pretty quickly, but the individual abilities aren't very exciting. I'm still in the early game though. Does the game open up at all?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

zenguitarman posted:

Is this the place for darkest dungeon?
Last I played it years(?) ago, maxing all unlock and bonus does barely anything helpful for clearing dungeon. :downsgun:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Serephina posted:

Ok, all all this talk made me fire up Cogmind again, and lo and behold I forgot about the new game mode, which is defaulted on, "RPG-like" mode. First run splatted, but second run is away like a rocket despite me continually seeing forehead-slapping D'oh moments on the new system.

Quoting you in on this since it's relevant.
https://imgur.com/SCBGJJC

Attached is where I stopped to take a breather on -6. Note that everything is at max hp; the healing drops from hostiles will also repair parts, which I had overlooked before. I haven't lost a single part this run, it's a very different experience. (Normally would have lost my guns&armour two or three times over by now). If the whole 'Item destruction' thing is what's holding anyone back, I guess this mode solves that then.

Ibram Gaunt:

I played it through with the new thing and it helps... ish. I learned about how hacking works and manual hacks which was neato in a very goony ss13 way that reminded me of jealously guarded chemistry recipes. Presumably theres ways to find out about the manual hacks in the game but I'd need to sink mad time and runs into it which I wouldn't do because the game still has the problem of making things that could be fun as not fun as possible for the sake of 'balance' by some weird metric. So in order to hack you have to go into 'garrisons' and pick up disposable chips and these things called 'RIFS' that lock you out of some story content I don't give a poo poo about. If you have a datajack after that you can hack enemies from a set list of hacks that do pre-baked, often pointless things like 'go dormant for an unreasonably short period of time' or 'overheat but because npcs use very basic builds this will be over in two turns' or 'become friendly permanently at the cost of over ten of your limited numbers of chips before turning around and being mulched since there's no way to keep anything in cogmind'

I had tons of those chip things because the new patch doesn't seem GREATLY balanced which I approve of since its the only reason I got to see anything without quitting when all my poo poo gets destroyed. But the philosophy I loving despise is still on naked display. Instead of a pre-baked list of very bad and boring hacks, being able to just... pick a part to disable or sabotage on my own from their list of parts would be incredibly useful and neatly serve the same function as about 90% of the prebaked hacks already IN the game.

In my attempts to have fun I was like 'Eureka, I'll salvage the digger bots from the start, get myself a mining laser and dig around outside the walls. dipping into the map to harass and fleeing into the walls!' Naturally this is how I learned that cave-ins are incredibly fatal and track you and that you musn't go off the rails.

Gueh, all I did was remind myself how much cogmind could've been a good game that rules and how much it was not that and by how narrowly it missed the mark.

Sumac
Sep 5, 2006

It doesn't matter now, come on get happy
Got Crpytark and beat the rogue mode, really satisfied with how it feels to plan and execute an attack on a big ship. In a lot of ways this feels like Heat Signature and Mothergunship, but those felt kinda tedious in a bunch of ways that this manages not to. My only real complaint is that you have to hold shift down to keep the view zoomed out, but you can still shoot and stuff from that view so there's almost no reason to ever not be holding down shift.

I hope the game has some ways to ramp up the difficulty tho because rogue mode was fun but the Cryptark itself was pretty manageable after taking on a few 5 and 6-difficulty ships. I haven't unlocked the cryptark exploration mode yet though, and since it requires you to beat all the other modes first I'm hoping it has what I want.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
Cogmind bothacking is in a weird place now with the RIF chips and whatnot. The dev explained how and why he changed it to that, but honestly I'd just stay away from it, there's enough fun in the game w/o it.

Cryptark is great, and the devs where showcasing a brilliant sequel that's basically a remake in 3d, Gunhead which has tragically gone silent. The first game was harder during the beta, but they cut the campaign short one or two ships resulting in the final Cryptark not being the banana party that it used to be. Shame.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DrManiac posted:

I jumped on Neoverse because of the steam coupon and it actually has some pretty cool systems. It's not as turbo-polished as slay the spire, but it brings some cool ideas to the table

-Every time you choose an encounter it comes with a mission you can complete for a extra reward. You don't have to complete the side mission in that encounter and the rewards can be really good so it really adds a lot to deciding which path to take.

-The game rewards you for killing monsters with exact damage by giving you extra gold and blocking the exact amount of damage by stunning the enemy taking away it's next turn.

-All the characters have multiple starter decks that tend towards one of their deck archetypes. When I play a character in slay the spire I'm normally trying to edge my deck towards something I like playing so I appreciate having the option.

-A character can equip up to 3 pieces of gear you buy with a meta currency before a run that change up how a character works. Most of the time they are straight buffs but some seem to really change up the game. Like one gives the enemy the first turn but gives you armor and a extra mana at the start of battle, or one gave you extra hp and doubled the value of your attack and defend cards but makes all the enemies stronger

I had some money on my Steam account from previous refunds, and this sounds like a good use of that.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Motherfucker posted:

Gueh, all I did was remind myself how much cogmind could've been a good game that rules and how much it was not that and by how narrowly it missed the mark.

i think the more sane thing here would be to accept that maybe the game just isn't for you instead of declaring it to be bad

Sumac
Sep 5, 2006

It doesn't matter now, come on get happy

Serephina posted:

Cryptark is great, and the devs where showcasing a brilliant sequel that's basically a remake in 3d, Gunhead which has tragically gone silent. The first game was harder during the beta, but they cut the campaign short one or two ships resulting in the final Cryptark not being the banana party that it used to be. Shame.

That's kind of a bummer, but I loved the game. I finished the campaign and did Cryptark Excavation and it's a solid game but... yeah I wish there was more. That lasted about six hours and I can't see any new challenge modes or things to do other than get the rest of the artifacts.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Pleased with myself 'cause I've finally got Angband running nicely on my phone with proper touch controls via Magic Dosbox. The last dos version is way old but it's the era I grew up playing.

Also discovered DS games and Shiren the Wanderer seems cool.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

zenguitarman posted:

Is this the place for darkest dungeon? I just picked it up on sale and I like it so far, but it does seem a little repetitive. I enjoy figuring out the synergies between party members and each battle does seem like it can go south pretty quickly, but the individual abilities aren't very exciting. I'm still in the early game though. Does the game open up at all?

It doesn’t fundamentally change too much from start to finish

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
Darkest Dungeon starts out amazing (mostly thanks to how well it nails the atmosphere), and then just kind of peters out as you gradually realize that the actual core gameplay loop is extremely simple and mostly predicated on steady grinding and calculated attrition. Which is true of a lot of games, I suppose, but it feels particularly blatant (and bare-boned) in DD.

It's a shame - I really wanted to love that game, but I just couldn't. There's a fair bit to like there, but after a certain point the curtain pulled back a bit and I was like, "wow, it's just going to be like 20 more hours of this exact same gameplay huh" and I suddenly didn't enjoy it anymore.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
Slay the Spire follows the "Deck Building" Genre of board games where you start with a tiny premade hand of very basic cards and then upgrade as you play. Starting off with a custom deck would completely blow the balance of the game out the water since you could potentially start with a completely busted small deck. Small deck size is one of the tradeoffs you need to make when choosing cards.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
you can play draft mode if you want. I enjoy it more but I also enjoy easy decisions more than hard ones.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theres a quietly dying thread for dd
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&threadid=3697943

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

i think the more sane thing here would be to accept that maybe the game just isn't for you instead of declaring it to be bad

That is how subjectivity works, yeah. When I say its bad I mean to the perspective of me, the protagonist of reality. Still I'm mostly bitter because to me it had all the thematic and tonal elements of a good thing but its like a beat that never drops, sex but you don't cum. Its gorgeous and has big paradroid vibes and whatnot but its gameplay is so sloppy and self defeating... I keep finding myself reaching into it like 'SURELY if I just break past this NEXT level suddenly it'll click and become something great' but that never happens despite what everyone says.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

poemdexter posted:

Slay the Spire follows the "Deck Building" Genre of board games where you start with a tiny premade hand of very basic cards and then upgrade as you play. Starting off with a custom deck would completely blow the balance of the game out the water since you could potentially start with a completely busted small deck. Small deck size is one of the tradeoffs you need to make when choosing cards.

This does not justify how screamingly dull the starter decks are. Nor does it require that removing cards be as rare and expensive as it is.

I get that they built it this way on purpose, but the result is that every game starts with 5 minutes of beating on slimes with boring trash cards. And then you spend the whole game laboriously scrubbing all that trash out of your deck.

And yeah, draft mode exists, but I don't want to completely rewrite the whole experience by starting with a prebuilt combo deck. If they'd just start us with a smaller and/or more interesting deck and make it a bit easier to remove the chaff I'd be fine.

megane fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 24, 2019

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
The beginning of the game is a hard thing to design, as it needs to be fun despite being repeated the most out of any part of the game, while also being easy enough to teach the game to beginners and give them a taste of success. Lots of games, especially roguelike games, have pretty tedious starts. What do y'all think are some roguelikes that managed to nail the beginning of the game, and can we figure out what they did differently?

I'll note that Dungeonmans kind of sidesteps the issue via metaprogression. Each character you play can give future characters benefits such as automatically identifying potions/scrolls of a certain tier, getting free enchanted gear, getting stat boosts, and just outright teaching the character skills. You aren't required to take advantage of these benefits, but if you do, the upshot is that when you die your next character will generally be able to rapidly reach the same content that the previous character died to.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

what "interesting" starter deck could they do that wouldnt immediately favor a certain deckbuild for each run which would be what you would end up defaulting to because of already starting down that path in a game about deckbuilding

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I'll note that Dungeonmans kind of sidesteps the issue via metaprogression. Each character you play can give future characters benefits such as automatically identifying potions/scrolls of a certain tier, getting free enchanted gear, getting stat boosts, and just outright teaching the character skills. You aren't required to take advantage of these benefits, but if you do, the upshot is that when you die your next character will generally be able to rapidly reach the same content that the previous character died to.
Sidestepping the issue introduces a new issue which is that metaprogression is antithetical to one of the two most important core aspects of roguelikes and what makes them unique(permadeath), so either you're not really playing a roguelike or you are but the issue is no longer sidestepped and now there's stuff in the game which doesn't do anything because it exists for metaprogression purposes

(dungeonmans still does ok at making the earlygame interesting because there's a fair amount of character variety, but also I don't agree that Slay the Spire's earlygame is boring so ymmv)

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
What the hell is a banana party?

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Stux posted:

what "interesting" starter deck could they do that wouldnt immediately favor a certain deckbuild for each run which would be what you would end up defaulting to because of already starting down that path in a game about deckbuilding

"one that isn't hard-coded to be exactly the same every run" would be a good first step imo

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

silentsnack posted:

"one that isn't hard-coded to be exactly the same every run" would be a good first step imo
this doesn't really answer the question they're asking. randomized decks would be more given to particular builds and you would end up mostly following what is already laid out for you. the reason the starting deck contains simple cards is because that way it's not predisposed towards any particular strategy, which means every card choice you get starting out matters and your choices matter a lot. which is actually why the earlygame in sts is interesting, because despite not having replaced your deck yet, you are still planning and making decisions about what kind of deck you will have based on the cards and relics you are finding.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

yeah the start is the way it is for a really good reason and makes those first card choices very meaningful and impactful as opposed to mid game where youre just reflexively picking any you see that finish your build or late game when you are just straight skipping cards. i cant really see how else you can setup the start without tunneling people into builds automatically based of your starter deck, because getting the cards to make a build is the most important part of the early game and having 10 cards in any direction is going to make it completely stupid to ever actually vary off of whatever archtype you start with.

you can do deck builder starts and give yourself a "better" generic deck anyway, or you can mod the game. switching the base starter decks around would also impact player onboarding because theyre designed to both teach basic play and serve as a neutral base for building.

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe

Stux posted:

Draft a few cards?

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
you draft cards with every normal fight so that would just be the same thing as what happens already, but slightly earlier.

I'm not convinced there's actually a problem here to be solved, the decision making in sts lies more on the deck building than the actual playing of the cards and I don't think I've ever seen people complain about the earlygame anywhere but here starting just a bit ago

animist
Aug 28, 2018
been playing Cataclysm again, have looted a few labs, acquired most of the skills and pimped out a deathmobile. now the game seems basically beaten.

i'm tempted to try and contribute, but everytime I go to the github the lead dev is shouting at somebody for questioning his vision by bringing up things like "balance" and "ease of use" :allears:

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

My peak DDA was successfully boiling spaghetti in a boarded up house surrounded by evil moose. I figured it was all downhill from there

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

DDA is off the chain when it kicks off but it rarely does since it relies on a confluence of good rear end luck. Mine was finding a daikatana, a book of weeaboo fighting magic that let me bisect pretty much anything and the knowledge of how to make bread out of swamp reeds. That weird swamp ninja eventually turned his RV into four APCs worth of battle bus and going on a cross country carb fueled apocalypse tour. Every other run was getting stomped out brutally

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

The beginning of the game is a hard thing to design, as it needs to be fun despite being repeated the most out of any part of the game, while also being easy enough to teach the game to beginners and give them a taste of success. Lots of games, especially roguelike games, have pretty tedious starts. What do y'all think are some roguelikes that managed to nail the beginning of the game, and can we figure out what they did differently?

Incursion's first two floors are really fun. Your character is already pretty defined and can generally do some cool stuff at level 1, you need in the ballpark of ten enemies to break level two and every one of those kills is really tense because almost everything can kill you flat dead in a couple turns and every level you gain is hugely impactful. Also every floor you descend really reminds you it's a game with 10 floors, though 1 > 2 isn't that big a jump.
Fails the "easy enough for beginners test" (maybe? I mean I picked it up pretty quick with an OP starting build) but then again it's Incursion.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
slay the spire could easily have better starting decks but they'd have to be nonrandom. imo the problem w slay the spires start is that the starter decks have no real hooks, theyre just a bunch of flat damage or defense cards and then like one card that does something different and might even actually interact with one of your classes mechanics

Sacrificial Toast
Nov 5, 2009

Angry Diplomat posted:

Darkest Dungeon starts out amazing (mostly thanks to how well it nails the atmosphere), and then just kind of peters out as you gradually realize that the actual core gameplay loop is extremely simple and mostly predicated on steady grinding and calculated attrition. Which is true of a lot of games, I suppose, but it feels particularly blatant (and bare-boned) in DD.

It's a shame - I really wanted to love that game, but I just couldn't. There's a fair bit to like there, but after a certain point the curtain pulled back a bit and I was like, "wow, it's just going to be like 20 more hours of this exact same gameplay huh" and I suddenly didn't enjoy it anymore.

This is exactly my experience with the game. Should have stuck with a shorter game length. If you were to clear each of the 8 area bosses once, and then head to the Darkest Dungeon, I think that would be about right.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

IronicDongz posted:

you draft cards with every normal fight so that would just be the same thing as what happens already, but slightly earlier.

I'm not convinced there's actually a problem here to be solved, the decision making in sts lies more on the deck building than the actual playing of the cards and I don't think I've ever seen people complain about the earlygame anywhere but here starting just a bit ago

Maybe that's because there isn't a 'problem' at all here, it's just one of those bizarre rare coincidences where people on the internet attempt to communicate while having slightly different preferences. It's not like anyone is arguing that megacrit was objectively wrong when they decided to make it prohibitively expensive to delete all 10 trash cards in a normal run.

Gamedevs have to place some limits on player freedom, but there's always a tradeoff because for any given system with N degrees-of-freedom, not everyone gets quite the same level of enjoyment out of having (N-x) decisions made for them.

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe

IronicDongz posted:

Yeah, you'd draft your early cards without having to beat on slimes. That solves the problem of having to beat on slimes with strikes, which is a nice training exercise but is ultimately basically completely solvable for the first several levels once you know what's happening.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
In other words: do like Dredmor and let players start above level 1?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i wish 2020 would bring us dungeons of dredmor 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I dislike everything else about dredmor so I'd prefer if other people just copied that specific design aspect in other RLs