Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

fcc compliant bob posted:

Well I can't roll with that hypothetical. Too much of a stretch dude. You have homies?

Well there's my alien GF but she lives on Zeta Reticuli so you wouldn't know her.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a34dme/this-guy-paints-the-sex-he-allegedly-has-with-aliens mildly NWS

quote:

Losing your virginity is supposed to be memorable. Most people look back on the act with affection and, probably, a little embarrassment. But David Huggins says the first time he had sex was more—er, out of this world—than most.

“When I was 17, I lost my virginity to a female extraterrestrial,” the 74-year-old says in a documentary about him called Love and Saucers. “That’s all I can say about it.”

The coitus in question allegedly went down in 1961, when Huggins was a teenager living on his parents’ farm in rural Georgia. It wasn’t the first time extraterrestrials had appeared to him; he’d been seeing strange creatures since he was eight. But on this day, as he was walking through woods near his house, an alien woman appeared and seduced him. “I thought, if anything, I’d be losing it in the backseat of a Ford—something like that. But it didn’t work out that way,” he says in the film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Dr. Who SUX

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

It doesn’t have any rigid rules or physics standards. Bleh any weird crap can happen, I’m not for it. :colbert:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mainly because I need attention

I knew that was why but it's good to admit it. There are much more believable stories you can make up about yourself. Why not invent one about the time some famous person invited you into the VIP area at a club?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

What if WE are the aliens

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

j rod fucks

fcc compliant bob
Jan 15, 2006

The must un-fantastic avitar on the forum (guranteed!)

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I knew that was why but it's good to admit it. There are much more believable stories you can make up about yourself. Why not invent one about the time some famous person invited you into the VIP area at a club?

How about this? Once upon a time I met a really cool dude named Funky See Funky Do

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

How about this? Once upon a time I met a really cool dude named Funky See Funky Do

Thank you for the compliment. It's not a lie but it would be better to substitute the truth in place of the falsehoods you've been spreading up until now. I approve.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Just go to your rooms and sleep it off, it's the day our Lord and savior Jesus Chris graduated from high school and left a foorprint. Be cool

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Just go to your rooms and sleep it off, it's the day our Lord and savior Jesus Chris graduated from high school and left a foorprint. Be cool

Jesus: The Real J-Rod

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Stex T posted:

Well there's my alien GF but she lives on Zeta Reticuli so you wouldn't know her.

ZetaTalk was a wonderful resource of paranoia for my adolescent brain. I'd heard of KRLL but not J-Rod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PihDBPpecPo

This always looked scary fuckin real to me

fcc compliant bob
Jan 15, 2006

The must un-fantastic avitar on the forum (guranteed!)

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Thank you for the compliment. It's not a lie but it would be better to substitute the truth in place of the falsehoods you've been spreading up until now. I approve.

I was really hoping you would.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

I was really hoping you would.

Well I'm real glad you feel that way, friend. Now, why don't you call up some of them alien buddies of yours and hop up into one of them UFOS you done seen and spread the word across the galaxy. Then I reckon we'd all be real obliged.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I doubt Bob Lazar worked at Area 51- this guy on the other hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upADHNA4AIQ&t=47s

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Stex T posted:

Jesus: The Real J-Rod

I think technically he was J-Naz

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

I think technically he was J-Naz

The oddest, meanest, wailingest cat that ever did walk on this sweet swingin' sphere

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Lol yikes

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

"I don't have a lot of time!"
*Stutters and mumbles about nothing for three minutes*

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Please aliens, I beg of you, deliver us from this nightmare

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Wow thread sure died once THA REAL ALIENS showed up
:tinfoil:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

"I don't have a lot of time!"
*Stutters and mumbles about nothing for three minutes*

I mean maybe if extra dimension hunter killers are able to smoke your rear end instantly then at least write out a cohesive thing and read that quickly or better yet send an email through a vpn or whatever.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
I-i-i-i don't have a lot of - uh - time b-because. uh. your screener takes fore - uh -forever. <sobbing>

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Quick update: aliens on Earth are still fake as poo poo

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

I believe this one

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
The guy who found the lost Death Valley Germans did a really good write up on Bob Lazar.

Like you all have said, some of his stuff is plausible(he did work at area 51, but as a tech contractor and not a physicist)

https://www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rad-daddio posted:

The guy who found the lost Death Valley Germans did a really good write up on Bob Lazar.

Like you all have said, some of his stuff is plausible(he did work at area 51, but as a tech contractor and not a physicist)

https://www.otherhand.org/home-page/area-51-and-other-strange-places/looking-at-the-bob-lazar-story-from-the-perspective-of-2018/

Good poo poo.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Rad-daddio posted:

Seconding how rad this is, as well as the linked stuff within. Thanks!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I'm about to read that link. To an adolescent brain, the Lazar story is purestrain "I WANT TO BELIEVE". I read about him (in Alien Agenda) at a time when every periodic element above Copernicium was theoretical with the cool Latin placeholder names like Ununoctium, Unununium, etc. But if you think about it for literally any amount of time, why would gravity correspond to a periodic element? They're part of separate things entirely- forces are not constituted by matter per se. It's cool to imagine but once you know anything about it it becomes impossible to actually visualize.

If what he said was true, it would have had huge implications for public science. Imagine what an anti-gravity anything would do for the benefit of society, and what expenditures of energy and labor could be avoided by mastering that science. If what he said was true, he'd also be dead, because of those implications.

Also if what he said was true he would have ended up like Serge Monast (another "mysterious" heart attack death). Skeptics, read about Project Blue Beam if you want a good laugh. Paranoids, check out Project Blue Beam unironically because as Rational Wiki says it's basically THE Unified Conspiracy Theory.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
his reasoning for element 115 was as fuel for the gravity reactor since isotopes of it are on the island. but yeah anti gravity anything is just another preputial motion machine, also it's implications as a weapon are what the govt would research first and could you imagine being able to create relativistic artillery??? crazy!!!

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the explanation in that article really rings true to me and explains why bob always sounds like a bored/annoyed little child whenever he has to give his story for the eleven billionth time

he is only ever excited when someone is corroborating his story in some way or providing new "evidence" because it probably just makes bob excited that he might get extra money from more UFO convention gigs or whatever

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Thread update: UFOs are alien spacecraft

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If they are spacecraft how come we never see them in space huh smart guy?

Clearly they are just alien leisure planes.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Colonel Cancer posted:

If they are spacecraft how come we never see them in space huh smart guy?

Clearly they are just alien leisure planes.

based on that alien that posted an AMA thread on gbs a bunch of years ago, yeah pretty much

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
aliens visiting earth just for space instagram likes a la disaster tourism

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Earth is like Thailand for lonely alien creeps.
Hence all the probing.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Seconding how rad this is, as well as the linked stuff within. Thanks!

One thing about Bob Lazar's story was interesting, though.

He apparently took his friends out to watch some kind of night time display of flying lights out at Area 51(and he knew what time those lights would be showing up), and that's when he got busted by base security.

There isn't a really good explanation for the stuff he and his friends were watching. The Otherhand guy mentions that it might've been some kind of plasma generator, but he goes on to say that his info re: that was from a source that he didn't want to reveal.

I mean, I'm sure it's not aliens or crashed UFO tech, but it's still a question mark.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Earth is like Thailand for lonely alien creeps.
Hence all the probing.

:lol:

"Yea I'm taking a quarter off and going on vacation to, uhh, Earth."

"Woah, ew, what?! The primate planet? What the gently caress dude."

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kazak posted:

:lol:

"Yea I'm taking a quarter off and going on vacation to, uhh, Earth."

"Woah, ew, what?! The primate planet? What the gently caress dude."

There’s probably billions of lovely planets with civilizations roughly at our current level. Interconnected species probably have some space Wikipedia and the entry for earth is probably about as interesting as some midwest cow town. Cow towns still get a few tourists though.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

soy posted:

There’s probably billions of lovely planets with civilizations roughly at our current level. Interconnected species probably have some space Wikipedia and the entry for earth is probably about as interesting as some midwest cow town. Cow towns still get a few tourists though.

"Don't shame me dude! Earth assholes are super tight and internally situated"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Rad-daddio posted:

There isn't a really good explanation for the stuff he and his friends were watching..

I'm sure there is, you just don't know what that explanation would be. And this is assuming he isn't just lying which is still the overwhelmingly likely explanation. Super highly classified secret military experiments are basically just as juicy to the general public as literal aliens. There wouldn't just be this one guy named bob lazar talking about it.