Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
the only practical religions are the ones that carve those giant dong/vag fertility idols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the only practical religions are the ones that carve those giant dong/vag fertility idols

This

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

JoelJoel posted:

Is God real?
Yes, and it is necessary to abolish Him.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

nationalise god

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Kill God just like in all the animes and mangas

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Stoatbringer posted:

“THERE IS NO JUSTICE" said Death "JUST ME”
"No," I whispered as I drew Death close, "just US."

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/OrinKerr/status/1209267366204510210

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What's all this Rudy stuff lately

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Epic High Five posted:

He did 9/11 to become more popular.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I wamt the mayor of america to cry

OK Boomer
Sep 2, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a former resident of 1 Saint Andrews Plaza, we never gave a gently caress and we never will

the ultimate insult

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Epic High Five posted:

bigger and wetter than ever

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

JoelJoel posted:

How do you guys feel about religion? Is God real?

There are thousands of them, and they're all real.

Apart from yours.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

JoelJoel posted:

How do you guys feel about religion? Is God real?

It sleeps in the ancient sunken city of R'lyeh and I'm kind of debating waking It up with devotional prayer on the off chance that It'll listen and end this whole shitshow.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

An insane mind posted:

It sleeps in the ancient sunken city of R'lyeh and I'm kind of debating waking It up with devotional prayer on the off chance that It'll listen and end this whole shitshow.

A lot of these folks do look like deep ones.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

BBJoey posted:

nationalise god
*points up* Nationalized.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

quote:

“Don’t tell me I’m anti-Semitic if I oppose him,” Rudy said. “Soros is hardly a Jew. I’m more of a Jew than Soros is.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Epic High Five posted:

he went to ukraine on a special mission for trump. (his mission was to make trump look sharp-witted in comparison)

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Kurtofan posted:

I wamt the mayor of america to cry

It's pretty wild watching older mafia documentaries from like five years ago and before, and in between all the dons and crooks they have Rudy pop in to talk about busting the nasty illegal men. And you just lol.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

I still think it owns that the reason rudy is like this is because he got drunk and fell down the stairs and smashed his skull on the landing and refused to go to the doctor and now he's running the only foreign policy objective of the current president lmao

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

CharlestheHammer posted:

I ran into god once.

turns out he isn’t

I hope you killed his rear end

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/jayrosen_nyu/status/1209699582793441280

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Its that time again!

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/1209676587240763393

https://twitter.com/MAGABOT1776/status/1077951280344113152

https://twitter.com/starknightz/status/1077335779624566785

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Police Find Lonely Old Man In White House Screaming At Wall

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

ezra klein has admitted the same thing numerous times and is still the same cretin so don't get your hopes up

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

quote:

Trump knows about us and he supports us
can they make the god parallels anymore clear

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Doctor Jeep posted:

ezra klein has admitted the same thing numerous times and is still the same cretin so don't get your hopes up

‘Man, after we got fooled into spreading their lies and accidentally supporting the Iraq war, I didn’t think republicans would deliberately fool us into spreading lies in support of trump.’

What a credulous boob.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

red19fire posted:

‘Man, after we got fooled into spreading their lies and accidentally supporting the Iraq war, I didn’t think republicans would deliberately fool us into spreading lies in support of trump.’

What a credulous boob.

the mainstream media has Stockholm syndrome vis a vis conservatives

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Their attitude is 'Oh darn, those cheeky conservatives got me again!'

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

That's just worshiping the making of more people. Gross.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I forgot about Trump's tweet last year where he bitched about being alone (poor me) in the WH on Christmas. Delicious.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I don't remember which thread it was actually posted in so this seems as good a place as any to ask.

A few weeks ago somebody somewhere I think in CSPAM linked to a site that was a bunch of economic graphs, like unemployment rate and such, that had no labels on the x axis. It asked the user to select when Trump went in to office with the idea that his supporters would pick much earlier and be surprised that the "Trump economy" was just continuing a trend.

I'm about to see a chud uncle next week and I'd love to be able to redirect him into arguing with me if he starts bullying my mom about her politics again. Does anyone have the link?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

red19fire posted:

What a credulous boob.

man those guys who are currently unpopular sure tricked me into being a lying propagandist for the awful poo poo I still support. I'm better now, though, you can trust me

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I don't remember which thread it was actually posted in so this seems as good a place as any to ask.

A few weeks ago somebody somewhere I think in CSPAM linked to a site that was a bunch of economic graphs, like unemployment rate and such, that had no labels on the x axis. It asked the user to select when Trump went in to office with the idea that his supporters would pick much earlier and be surprised that the "Trump economy" was just continuing a trend.

I'm about to see a chud uncle next week and I'd love to be able to redirect him into arguing with me if he starts bullying my mom about her politics again. Does anyone have the link?

He won't change his mind because he's an awful racist. Don't invite him.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Lemniscate Blue posted:

http://whendidtrump.com - made by a goon! (I don’t remember which one.)

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

raminasi posted:

That's a pretty great site but I wish it showed the X-axis labels after you click.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

JoelJoel posted:

He won't change his mind because he's an awful racist. Don't invite him.

It's not my call - it's my grandmother's 90th birthday.

And like I said, I engage with him to stop him picking on my mother, who is rapidly moving left but a timid people-pleaser, and that only if "Let's please not talk politics" fails to head him off.

Last time we spoke (two years ago or so?) he was going off about black people all being on welfare. I pointed out that there are more rural white folks on welfare programs than African Americans - and was able to point to official statistics - and he stopped trying to talk politics for the day and a half until we left.

I'm not looking to change his mind, just shut him up.

raminasi posted:

Thank you.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Lemniscate Blue posted:

It's not my call - it's my grandmother's 90th birthday.

And like I said, I engage with him to stop him picking on my mother, who is rapidly moving left but a timid people-pleaser, and that only if "Let's please not talk politics" fails to head him off.

Last time we spoke (two years ago or so?) he was going off about black people all being on welfare. I pointed out that there are more rural white folks on welfare programs than African Americans - and was able to point to official statistics - and he stopped trying to talk politics for the day and a half until we left.

I'm not looking to change his mind, just shut him up.

Thank you.

Just talk about the president's obvious diaper and how often he is clearly making GBS threads his pants, just enormous, steaming loads, all the time, it never stops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc