Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I agree for the most part except for when white people get their hands on poo poo and make like, horrible cream cheese sushi type stuff which then spreads and infects decent establishments
Ketchup on dolmeh seems fairly inoffensive.

I like super-westernized "sushi" rolls. Like the Philadelphia roll, the BC roll, and a deep-fried abomination an old favorite joint called an "Epic Roll".

I also like "authentic" japanese sushi.

Why can't we just have both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Wow I’m so glad he thought to clarify that his twitter handle is a pun I was super confused because HP Lovecraft is basically unknown among Internet People.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

White people don't ruin everything. Here in Sweden have sushi that is made with cured salmon or boiled crayfish and it's fantastic. I like it way more than raw fish sushi.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Food is just food, just eat it the way you like it

you morons, you buffoons

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Off the ground like a animal.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Have a sip.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I swear to god, if goons talked about language and dialects like they do food, a whole mess of people would be eating bans.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

fisting by many posted:

I like super-westernized "sushi" rolls. Like the Philadelphia roll, the BC roll, and a deep-fried abomination an old favorite joint called an "Epic Roll".

Having it as an option also means that if I want real sushi but the people I’m trying to pick a restaurant with get grossed out by the raw fish thing, then that sushi restaurant is still an option. Without that trying to get a decent sized group to go is a lot trickier.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

What a coincidence, I too am a cross between a turd, a poo poo and a poo.

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009

Agents are GO! posted:

I swear to god, if goons talked about language and dialects like they do food, a whole mess of people would be eating bans.

If it's and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

fisting by many posted:

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t the philly roll exist because the Japanese went nuts over cream cheese the same way they fell in love with mayonnaise?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/hloveshaft/status/1209846619463671810?s=21

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

A real stand up guy.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Oh so that guy really is just an idiot on all fronts.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Data Graham posted:

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t the philly roll exist because the Japanese went nuts over cream cheese the same way they fell in love with mayonnaise?

See how evil America is?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Cream cheese is disgusting and only dookieheads eat it

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The Philly roll is good. It's cream cheese and lox in sushi form. It's the best type of fusion cuisine, a combination of two good things that result in a third, new, good thing.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Cheesecake is delicious and will kill you if you allow it.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Data Graham posted:

If the AFP thread will teach you anything it’s that any food someone doesn’t like must be american, and also all Americans present must do the traditional performative disgust at it.

“Here’s this sad grilled cheese and poutine I got”
“Eugghghghgh american cheese I am a good american so i never eat that! Bleeeeech!”

“Look at this pizza with mayo, corn, kimchi, and hot dogs.”
“UGH why does the Midwest love mayo so much!! America am I right!”

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Oh i made that post completely aware of the fact that im doing the "except for this thing i dont like" and that japan loves it. Aint a purity thing and i dont care what the japanese think about it. Dont give a gently caress about that and i dont really need to manufacture reasons to hate white people, im just in a war against adding cream cheese and mayo to things.
Like drat what's with all those condiments they got already pre cut with mayo these days.

I also dont know who this grody dipshit is but they are outdoing themselves
https://twitter.com/sharrond62/status/1208318820512882688?s=20

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Oh i made that post completely aware of the fact that im doing the "except for this thing i dont like" and that japan loves it. Aint a purity thing and i dont care what the japanese think about it. Dont give a gently caress about that and i dont really need to manufacture reasons to hate white people, im just in a war against adding cream cheese and mayo to things.
Like drat what's with all those condiments they got already pre cut with mayo these days.

I also dont know who this grody dipshit is but they are outdoing themselves
https://twitter.com/sharrond62/status/1208318820512882688?s=20

They just let anybody into the BE these days, eh?

*listens to earpiece*

I am informed that there is no E anymore and also they want to keep everyone out of B other than particular types of white people. Never mind.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I like to eat my grits plain.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I came to the conclusion long ago that goons dont know poo poo about food. Dont take thier opinions on food at all serious.

They'll be like "eew you like meat on your sandwich, how american. You like this one condiment, please commit senpeku to restore your honor. My favorite spice comes from a plant that must be digested 3 times in the stomach of the rare loo loo bird and then the feces is collected and cultured so that a fungus grows for 30 years into the delicious spice."

I figure you could feed goons oscar meyer weiners and call it a fancy folk sausage from europe and they wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/1209904208511750144?s=21

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

Ask a woman about the effect of men in her life, get a man coming in to tell them all how important he is. It's not even predictable, it's mechanical. A fundamental truth of the universe.

This is pretty bad, but at least the conclusion he gets from this horny observation is sex positive? Sorta? I mean most old dudes would just rant about how it's proof society has fallen apart.

It means old dude had no game.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/ryanqnorth/status/1209845520136593408

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Labes for days posted:

Wow I’m so glad he thought to clarify that his twitter handle is a pun I was super confused because HP Lovecraft is basically unknown among Internet People.

:laffo:

People who think they are clever never think they've already been seen through.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Decrepus posted:

:laffo:

People who think they are clever never think they've already been seen through.

My favorite type of broken person is the "I'll just say things and people will take my word for it, other people are video game characters lacking the ability to think about the things that are coming out of my mouth or have viewpoints different from mine." Like the guy (e: from another thread, apparently. Woops.) who stuffed a DVD player in a bag and tried to pass it off as a computer to his girlfriend, who saw through it instantly.

Nastyman has a new favorite as of 22:50 on Dec 25, 2019

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Nastyman posted:

My favorite type of broken person is the "I'll just say things and people will take my word for it, other people are video game characters lacking the ability to think about the things that are coming out of my mouth or have viewpoints different from mine." Like the guy (e: from another thread, apparently. Woops.) who stuffed a DVD player in a bag and tried to pass it off as a computer to his girlfriend, who saw through it instantly.

I need this thread.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

wizzardstaff posted:

I need this thread.

It's from the r/relationships thread but I can't find the exact post for the life of me. His words were something like "How do you always see right through me?"

Nastyman has a new favorite as of 23:14 on Dec 25, 2019

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The War on Christmas has evolved into a large number of proxy wars across various fronts on the internet

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Hihohe posted:

I came to the conclusion long ago that goons dont know poo poo about food. Dont take thier opinions on food at all serious.

They'll be like "eew you like meat on your sandwich, how american. You like this one condiment, please commit senpeku to restore your honor. My favorite spice comes from a plant that must be digested 3 times in the stomach of the rare loo loo bird and then the feces is collected and cultured so that a fungus grows for 30 years into the delicious spice."

I figure you could feed goons oscar meyer weiners and call it a fancy folk sausage from europe and they wouldnt be able to tell the difference.

I think it's just that internet filter thing, where someone will post a picture of coffee, and 99% of people will see it and be like "oh cool, that's coffee, I like/dislike coffee" then not respond because they have no strong feelings on coffee.

But then you get the one dude that thinks people drink ground up bean water because they're unacquainted with the 23 herbs and spices in the secret Dr. Pepper recipe arguing with the other dude who only drinks artisanal Civet coffee, and doesn't understand why anyone could dislike coffee.

E: this doesn't happen in real life because everyone tells those two weirdos to shut the gently caress up.

Elviscat has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Dec 25, 2019

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

MizPiz posted:

The War on Christmas has evolved into a large number of proxy wars across various fronts on the internet

the cold war on christmas

santa has wmds

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

MotherFUCKER I will fight you IRl.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Nastyman posted:

It's from the r/relationships thread but I can't find the exact post for the life of me. His words were something like "How do you always see right through me?"

Holy moly that took a while to find.

La Brea Carpet posted:

Me [30F] with my bf [35M] of 6 years, I have repeatedly caught him lying and just discovered he is hiding that our house is being foreclosed on. I don't know what to do.

E: It's actually kind of a downer story that just happens to have an amazing moment in the middle of it.

christmas boots has a new favorite as of 01:40 on Dec 26, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Here's a photo of famous fash on social media Sargon of Akkad taking a very important meeting with the well-known and influential Arch Warhammer, King Fash of people who watch youtube videos about Warhammer lore.

I just wanted to crosspost this to mock how the "master race" is always the worst looking bland white dudes. You can just look at Arch and know he sneers at 12-year-olds at game shops for not knowing Warhammer stories from the 80s.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/TheUKMovement1/status/1191278818327252994

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/cbp/status/1209674525727764480?s=21

https://twitter.com/catrielcarboner/status/1209848405008306177?s=21

Republicans are now unironically on the “Arrest Santa Claus” step of fascism.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

They have been since at least Obama. Remember all the lovely political cartoons with a smiling Obama in a Santa suit holding a sack listed "OUR poo poo" with a horde of poor people black people immigrants CRIMINAL THUGS listed as "THOSE FUCKERS" from back in the day?

I do. And I wish to god I didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

American nationalists are stupid but I truly believe English nationalists are some of the most deeply oblivious people this world has ever produced.

quote:

They have been since at least Obama. Remember all the lovely political cartoons with a smiling Obama in a Santa suit holding a sack listed "OUR poo poo" with a horde of poor people black people immigrants CRIMINAL THUGS listed as "THOSE FUCKERS" from back in the day?

I do. And I wish to god I didn't.

what do you mean back in the day

this is from literally today

1stGear has a new favorite as of 03:53 on Dec 26, 2019