Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
he who involves himself with that that doesnt concern him will find that which doesnt please him

*~9/11s u*~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sessions smacking Joe bidens hand away so he wouldn't grope his granddaughter

Also sessions being the only one to ever do so lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

corn pop, and then corn pop not just being the misremembered racism of a demented racist

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Freaking Crumbum posted:

HRC still holds a public grudge against bernie to this day because she lost the general to trump

also the clintons and the media-elite were so certain HRC was going to win, that they queued up a ton of puff pieces about how amazing chelsea was, but then hilldawg lost and there was this bizarre dissonance where several weeks worth of grocery store magazines had chelsea's dumb face all over the covers despite trump winning

The funniest part of all the hacked emails was various Clinton insiders fretting over how to keep Chelsea's in-laws away from the campaign because they're somehow too slimy even for the Clintons.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Doctor Jeep posted:

Immediately after returning from their honeymoon, Heidi Cruz says, she had a bit of a rude awakening with regard to her husband's soup habit.

"When I married Ted, we got back from our honeymoon, and he went off to the store and came home by himself. And I was completely shocked to see that he arrived back at our apartment with literally 100 cans of Campbells Chunky soup," she said recently in a CNN Town Hall.

to sum it up:
https://www.tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

that poo poo is fuckin expensive man gotta stock up when theres a deal

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Elizabeth Warren allegedly being into hardcore BDSM

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

John Kerry's wife switching her registration from R to D, in 2003.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ProsinPlanet/status/1210233444439068682

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 20:15 on Dec 26, 2019

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
almost 2 years since hawaii had a missile alert and trump golfing through it lol

quote:

:08 p.m. ET -- In his first statement after the false alarm, Trump tweets: "So much Fake News is being reported. They don't even try to get it right, or correct it when they are wrong. They promote the Fake Book of a mentally deranged author, who knowingly writes false information. The Mainstream Media is crazed that WE won the election!"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the funnier part of this is that sargon and his dumbass buds who all joined the kippers because they were convinced by nigel farage

who then immediately hosed off to make a new party to leave all the unelectable psychos in their own kiddie pool to basically launder his own credibility

ofc it would own if nigel farage got hit by a truck because he's scum but still lmao, how did those doofuses not see that coming (they're dumb, is how)

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

SpaceGoku posted:

the funnier part of this is that sargon and his dumbass buds who all joined the kippers because they were convinced by nigel farage

who then immediately hosed off to make a new party to leave all the unelectable psychos in their own kiddie pool to basically launder his own credibility

ofc it would own if nigel farage got hit by a truck because he's scum but still lmao, how did those doofuses not see that coming (they're dumb, is how)

it's a real shame farage didn't die in that plane crash

just in case someone hadn't seen it before, here's the best picture of him he's ever had taken

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

DiggityDoink posted:

just in case someone hadn't seen it before, here's the best picture of him he's ever had taken

I have seen this before, many times. Seeing it again is just like the first time and it brings great joy to my decaying heart.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

SpaceGoku posted:

Imagine getting played by Nigel Farrage

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Don't have to imagine, simply look at anyone in the u.k.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

When Sargon wore a short-sleeved dress shirt and tie to some event with Farange and everyone started calling him Sargon of Applebees afterwards.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
This continues to age well

Only registered members can see post attachments!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Azathoth posted:

When Sargon wore a short-sleeved dress shirt and tie to some event with Farange and everyone started calling him Sargon of Applebees afterwards.

it was all "his people" dunking on him too, chuds. they turned on him en masse, it was extremely funny.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

didnt his fans turn on him because his wife had a miscarriage and that made him a cuck or something?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Smirking_Serpent posted:

didnt his fans turn on him because his wife had a miscarriage and that made him a cuck or something?

Lmao wow. I don't even know who this guy is but that seems plausible

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Not sure about that part but him getting online immediately after it happened to sit there and joke about it to prove how little his jokes really matter certainly was a poo poo thing that should have got him shunned from society.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Smirking_Serpent posted:

didn’t his fans turn on him because his wife had a miscarriage and that made him a cuck or something?

His fans had turned on him well before that incident. For those who don't remember, his wife did indeed have a miscarriage and Sargon was on a livestream very shortly afterwards (possibly the same day it happened) pretty much solely to have his "fans" say horrible things about him and his wife to him directly.

Now, if you're not familiar with his brand and fans, you may be asking yourself why he didn't just log the gently caress off or stay away in the first place, and well, that's the funny poo poo.

See, Sargon constructed his entire brand around that particularly conservative twisting of freeze peach that not only do you have the right to say horrible things, but everyone around you owes you polite attention. Basically the very attitude that XKCD comic about free speech addresses. He wrapped that up in an extremely pedantic variation of the Ben Shapiro "DEBATE ME" schtick, and layered it with a defense of hate speech as "just words".

In practice, it meant that, no matter what, he could never get mad about what people were saying to him, and he was obligated to engage with anyone and everyone. He usually handled this with Debate Team sophistry and profligate pedantry to make the bored idiots who would try to go after him get frustrated and quit, while his fans shouted derision.

When the alt right grift started to fall apart, he didn't realize what was happening and before he knew it, his fanbase had turned on him. Now, this all gets complicated because he generated a not so small part of his revenue from livestreaming. So over a surprisingly short period of time, his business model turned into pedantically responding to former fans hate-watching his streams and trolling the poo poo out of him, exacerbated by his whole brand meaning that him getting angry or not engaging obvious trolls being tantamount to failure.

And so that's why, instead of comforting his wife while she recovered, Sargon spent several hours getting yelled at by shitlords.

Fake edit:

why the gently caress do I know this

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Azathoth posted:

His fans had turned on him well before that incident. For those who don't remember, his wife did indeed have a miscarriage and Sargon was on a livestream very shortly afterwards (possibly the same day it happened) pretty much solely to have his "fans" say horrible things about him and his wife to him directly.

Now, if you're not familiar with his brand and fans, you may be asking yourself why he didn't just log the gently caress off or stay away in the first place, and well, that's the funny poo poo.

See, Sargon constructed his entire brand around that particularly conservative twisting of freeze peach that not only do you have the right to say horrible things, but everyone around you owes you polite attention. Basically the very attitude that XKCD comic about free speech addresses. He wrapped that up in an extremely pedantic variation of the Ben Shapiro "DEBATE ME" schtick, and layered it with a defense of hate speech as "just words".

In practice, it meant that, no matter what, he could never get mad about what people were saying to him, and he was obligated to engage with anyone and everyone. He usually handled this with Debate Team sophistry and profligate pedantry to make the bored idiots who would try to go after him get frustrated and quit, while his fans shouted derision.

When the alt right grift started to fall apart, he didn't realize what was happening and before he knew it, his fanbase had turned on him. Now, this all gets complicated because he generated a not so small part of his revenue from livestreaming. So over a surprisingly short period of time, his business model turned into pedantically responding to former fans hate-watching his streams and trolling the poo poo out of him, exacerbated by his whole brand meaning that him getting angry or not engaging obvious trolls being tantamount to failure.

And so that's why, instead of comforting his wife while she recovered, Sargon spent several hours getting yelled at by shitlords.

Fake edit:

why the gently caress do I know this

Now tell me if he's still popular on youtube/twitch

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

DiggityDoink posted:

Some gaumless journalists called the plane a Wilgar.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVyLlFezj2E

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I can't watch it all. How can you be that awkward even after cutting the video like 100 times

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Oh man, Zuckerberg transparently laying the groundwork for a presidential run only to be so weird and unlikable that even the shittiest centrists couldn't stand him. If we weren't living in hell, that would be unforgettable.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Hell, Hillary's drones laying the groundwork for a 2020 run only to be chased off by all but the shittiest succdems.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

MEAT FIBERS. SWEET BABY RAYS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M930FDIaSLA

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

smdh at the multibillionaire using a high fructose corn syrup bbq sauce

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

sweet baby rays is awful sauce is he getting a kickback on that?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Hell, Hillary's drones laying the groundwork for a 2020 run only to be chased off by all but the shittiest succdems.

Hillary has had so many trial balloons and everyone in unison has told her to gently caress off every time, its glorious

I'm still convinced she is going to throw in if Bernie starts running away with it or that she will be the annotated one at the convention if Bernie doesn't make it and it goes contested

Shes basically running, if only in the shadows

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
sweet baby ray's on the ribs, and take it from there

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
If I went to a barbeque and I saw sweet baby ray's I'm saving as much meat as possible and walking out

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
My mom is a really good person, is into leftist politics, does disaster relief, donates to homeless shelters and she still prefers Sweet Baby Rays to my super loving good homemade BBQ sauce. I just don't know how to deal with her.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Get an empty sweet baby rays bottle and fill it with your sauce

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
the only explanation I can come up with is that Zuck never had barbecue before shooting that video

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

sweet baby ray's on the ribs, and take it from there

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Feldegast42 posted:

I'm still convinced she is going to throw in if Bernie starts running away with it or that she will be the annotated one at the convention if Bernie doesn't make it and it goes contested

Yeah I'm waiting for whatever they call the "ABC (Anyone But Carter)" for bernie to start up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slgt skal flge slgters gang

Les Os posted:

the only explanation I can come up with is that Zuck never had barbecue before shooting that video

he slaughtered a live goat in front of nazi jack tho