Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Anarchist Mae posted:

Well I never could've guessed. A fyader standing for transphobia.

That dudes a fuckin wannabe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

razorrozar posted:

it's like slow mode in discord

Doesn't a similar thing to that happen when you make a thread that gets gassed? I swear I've seen people get unannounced 10-minute probations or something like that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's midnight on a Friday.

Vincent Van Goatse has a new favorite as of 07:36 on Dec 28, 2019

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Wes Warhammer posted:

Doesn't a similar thing to that happen when you make a thread that gets gassed? I swear I've seen people get unannounced 10-minute probations or something like that.

Yeah when your thread gets gassed you get silently probated for a short time

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Seriously can't believe Jim was perma'd, it felt like he'd always be here.

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

and thanks for all the face

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I wasn't aware he was still around. Did he do anything notable other than get made fun of for his face?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

rodbeard posted:

I wasn't aware he was still around. Did he do anything notable other than get made fun of for his face?

got perma'd

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
He played frolf, rode a bike, and I think he had a seizure. Absolute king.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

good birdmin

Fantastic Flyer posted:

He played frolf

frolf? does that mean "frog golf"?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
LMBO at anyone defending fyad regulars. I'm giddy as hell that all these unfunny pudding-brain bigots are slowly getting perma'd.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

mods please rename me pudding brain bigot tia

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

good birdmin

frolf? does that mean "frog golf"?

FROLF stands for [REDACTED]

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Doesn't TGRS have more posters than FYAD at this point, and less likely that over half of them are sockpuppets?

I really called it that the only way this can be resolved is FYAD being Lowtax's Old Yeller.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It's time to let FYAD go, Lowtax. It's been foaming and spasming and making GBS threads itself for years now. Let it be free.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

the tgrs trans thread makes me feel like that subgroup of trans people on twitter who do nothing but post the most inane discourse imaginable and is really bad at respecting boundaries

im sure there are great people posting there but it gets exhausting

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

watho posted:

the tgrs trans thread makes me feel like that subgroup of trans people on twitter who do nothing but post the most inane discourse imaginable and is really bad at respecting boundaries

what exactly are you on about

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It's impressive that a small pink forum has been driving people nuts for like 2 decades

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

watho posted:

Hello Bad Faith Actor Golem Incarnate

watho
Aug 2, 2013

razorrozar posted:

what exactly are you on about

Your posts loving suck

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

e: lol it's late nm

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

bloom posted:

It's impressive that a small pink forum has been driving people nuts for like 2 decades

gently caress off bigot/bully defender

It's hilarious how many of you are showing your whole asses as sociopaths lmdo

Like literally psychologically and constutionally incapable of feeling empathy for another human being hahahaha you're all gonna get perma'd eventually

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
every time i see you post elephant i am reminded momentarily of the cspam election thread in 2016 and how you were insisting the posters were arzying up to the moment right before the major news networks called it for trump

its not really meant as a scathing indictment of you as a poster, rather than that i look back on that and still think its funny

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

bloom posted:

it turns out those people are the ones posting in it

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

watho posted:

Your posts loving suck

i have posted exactly four times in that thread regarding the drama so i suspect that you were baiting for someone who posts in that thread (for *some unfathomable reason :thunk:*) and lashed out without seeing whether i actually fit the bill or not

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Tiler Kiwi posted:

every time i see you post elephant i am reminded momentarily of the cspam election thread in 2016 and how you were insisting the posters were arzying up to the moment right before the major news networks called it for trump

its not really meant as a scathing indictment of you as a poster so much that i look back on that and still think its funny

I was really stupid and wrong and I'm never falling for democrat garbage again. It wasn't funny that Trump got elected though because it just emboldened bigots and here we are.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

watho posted:

Your posts loving suck

OMG this poo poo is so boring how are you not grown up past this infantile nonsense yet

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'm glad we're back at the "declaring the bad men to be mentally ill" part of the cycle again

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

watho posted:

Your posts loving suck

watho posted:

LMAO

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Elephant Ambush posted:

gently caress off bigot/bully defender

It's hilarious how many of you are showing your whole asses as sociopaths lmdo

Like literally psychologically and constutionally incapable of feeling empathy for another human being hahahaha you're all gonna get perma'd eventually

You might be reading a bit too much into my post.

I just like reading funny posts and fyad has produced a lot of them over the years. With good moderation there's no reason they can't keep doing it.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

razorrozar posted:

i have posted exactly four times in that thread regarding the drama so i suspect that you were baiting for someone who posts in that thread (for *some unfathomable reason :thunk:*) and lashed out without seeing whether i actually fit the bill or not

what are you on about? im saying that there are trans friendly communities that end up feeling extremely unwelcoming anyway

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Alaois posted:

i'm glad we're back at the "declaring the bad men to be mentally ill" part of the cycle again

As opposed to the bigot/gaslighters/bad faith actors accusing people in the LGBTQIA community of making up their real life problems?

Hahahaha grow up child

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

bloom posted:

You might be reading a bit too much into my post.

I just like reading funny posts and fyad has produced a lot of them over the years. With good moderation there's no reason they can't keep doing it.

"Funny"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

calm down

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
These forums have been exhausting to read lately.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's one in the morning on a Saturday.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

watho posted:

what are you on about? im saying that there are trans friendly communities that end up feeling extremely unwelcoming anyway

were you using a general "your" and not a specific "your"

because the impression that i got was that you were telling me that my posts, in particular, suck. and you're not wrong, but there were not enough of my posts, in particular, to really contribute to the environment of that thread

if you were using a general "your" then i was mistaken

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Fart.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

As opposed to the bigot/gaslighters/bad faith actors accusing people in the LGBTQIA community of making up their real life problems?

Hahahaha grow up child

step back, take a breath

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's one in the morning on a Saturday.

it's 11 PM on a Friday you time zone chauvinist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Heath posted:

These forums have been exhausting to read lately.