Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

All those alt Twitter accounts for various departments of the US government that came up after the Tormo! election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.
BENGHAZI investigations suddenly and coincidentally coming to a close when they started implicating other Republicans for their involvement

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Krankenstyle posted:

he slaughtered a live goat in front of nazi jack tho

that he completely failed to cook because he didn't understand that a 5-10 lb leg of goat needs to cook for more than 20 minutes

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Zuck is so unsettling because he just has a random series of traits lifted from like 20 different types of guy without any of the cohesion to be any particular type of guy. "Slaughters goats by hand guy" and "eats plain toast guy" are never the same guy.

That and he has freaky shark eyes but w/e.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Madame Taussads wax Zuckerberg looking more like a human being than the real Zuckerberg.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Krankenstyle posted:

he slaughtered a live goat in front of nazi jack tho

it's a weird story. the rich truly are asking to be coldly slaughtered

https://mashable.com/article/mark-zuckerberg-killed-a-goat-and-served-it-to-jack-dorsey/

quote:

In front of you?
No. He killed it before. I guess he kills it. He kills it with a laser gun and then the knife. Then they send it to the butcher.

A . . . laser gun?
I don’t know. A stun gun. They stun it, and then he knifed it. Then they send it to a butcher. Evidently in Palo Alto there’s a rule or regulation that you can have six livestock on any lot of land, so he had six goats at the time. I go, “We’re eating the goat you killed?” He said, “Yeah.” I said, “Have you eaten goat before?” He’s like, “Yeah, I love it.” I’m like, “What else are we having?” “Salad.” I said, “Where is the goat?” “It’s in the oven.” Then we waited for about 30 minutes. He’s like, “I think it’s done now.” We go in the dining room. He puts the goat down. It was cold. That was memorable. I don’t know if it went back in the oven. I just ate my salad.

Dec 26, 2012

holy poo poo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

rich people are completely insane

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/1210608068821696512

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lmfao

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.
didn't Devin Faraci become a buddhist after being accused of sexual assault

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
the time the american military started blasting new kids on the block outside of the vatican embassy in panama

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

gently caress

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Thompsons posted:

didn't Devin Faraci become a buddhist after being accused of sexual assault

Yes

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the Gaza flotilla raid was nearly 10 years ago, I could have sworn it was in the back half of the 'teens

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

lots of good reminders in here

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2019/12/26/2020-presidential-campaign-dropouts-ranked-089675

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/PrettyBadLefty/status/1211009133169786880?s=19

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
When there were rumors that the Cleveland Browns were considering hiring Condoleeza Rice as head coach

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

GalacticAcid posted:

When there were rumors that the Cleveland Browns were considering hiring Condoleeza Rice as head coach

Jeff Bezos might buy the Detroit Lions which, lol

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

That time some NatSec congresswomen tried to be the centrist Squad. They even called themselves (ugh) the Badasses.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Donald Trump was too cheap to buy an NFL team in the 80's so he bought a USFL team instead. The USFL played in the springtime. Trump convinced the other USFL team owners to move the season to the fall and then sue the NFL for antitrust violations, figuring that the NFL would settle by bringing the USFL teams into the NFL. The NFL successfully argued that this was a punk move, the judgment ended up going against the NFL and the jury awarded $1 to the USFL which was tripled to $3 because it was an antitrust judgment. The USFL folded after that.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

Bill Simmons in 2014 posted:

Q: How is it possible that Roger Goodell cannot be fired? Would there be any better possible move than replacing him with Condoleezza Rice. How can you top replacing a privileged buffoon oligarch with a highly qualified African-American woman who has publicly stated that running the N.F.L would be dream job?
—Josh, Indianapolis

BS: Co-sign! Isn’t this the kind of stuff we should be using SportsNation for? Would Condi get 95 percent of the vote? 96 percent? 99 percent? Have I mentioned yet that Goodell needs to step down?

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

Donald Trump was too cheap to buy an NFL team in the 80's so he bought a USFL team instead. The USFL played in the springtime. Trump convinced the other USFL team owners to move the season to the fall and then sue the NFL for antitrust violations, figuring that the NFL would settle by bringing the USFL teams into the NFL. The NFL successfully argued that this was a punk move, the judgment ended up going against the NFL and the jury awarded $1 to the USFL which was tripled to $3 because it was an antitrust judgment. The USFL folded after that.

Hillary's campaign had to stop attacking Trump for being a bad businessman because voters refused to believe it even with evidence.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

the Gaza flotilla raid was nearly 10 years ago, I could have sworn it was in the back half of the 'teens

lmao but like reading posts about the flotilla on SA was a big part of my political awakening. I remember reading posts here at like 4AM, and then my family flipping the gently caress out that i thought it was at all israel's fault, and ten years later i'm on loving cspam.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Trump Steaks.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

related, wasn't devin faraci was a big hilaryman who definitely accused all the bernie bros of being sexists?

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Amazing how much "The Case Against Homeownership" was about to resonate with people.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Smirking_Serpent posted:

related, wasn't devin faraci was a big hilaryman who definitely accused all the bernie bros of being sexists?

That could have been any of them

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Hillary's campaign had to stop attacking Trump for being a bad businessman because voters refused to believe it even with evidence.

Hillary attacking him for not REALLY being rich, because that's the worst thing they could think of

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Trump motorboated Rudy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4IrE6FMpai8

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 06:10 on Dec 29, 2019

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Fantastic Flyer posted:

it's crazy how nobody in the campaign evidently had heard the story about the emperor's new clothes

"hey if he says he's rich, and everyone that matters agrees that he's rich, and he's been the face of a popular tv series and owns multiple other businesses that seem to persist beyond all laws of practical cause and effect, maybe we're wasting our time trying to convince people he's bad at business?"

if he was only a hundred-thousand-aire he would still be wildly more wealthy than the majority of eligible US voters

LBJ's infamous "i just want him to have to deny that he's a pig-fucker" really was a prescient glimpse into the hell future we were barreling towards

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Trump having his own Renfield is a little on the nose.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How so

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It's a joke about our reality being as ridiculous as a movie.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmao but like reading posts about the flotilla on SA was a big part of my political awakening. I remember reading posts here at like 4AM, and then my family flipping the gently caress out that i thought it was at all israel's fault, and ten years later i'm on loving cspam.

I have two older brothers who one doesn't speak to me anymore, and the other only barely and never about politics, because of a series of arguments that we had around the last time Israel was carpet-bombing Gaza City. I had the gall to say that maybe launching Hellfire missiles into hospitals and schools was extremely bad and a violation of the LOAC, to which their TBI-riddled veteran brains said I hate America and am a terrorist sympathizer.

How they reconciled that with my service in the Marines and now the Army, I'll never know. Someone should tell those ISIL guys who were shooting rockets at my base the other day that I'm actually a Hamas sympathizer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just lol at not being a Hamas sympathizer