Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Crowsbeak posted:

Amber had a great episode on Red Scare I think it’s ridiculous that it is so difficult to do a female gonzo book. Also. Hope Nagle is on again.

remember back when you established that while we'd need reeducation camps for people pushing Jordan Peterson thought, they must exclude dear, sweet Angie

sexual pathology so thick you can cut it with a knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

i say swears online posted:

Dasha left adam, he gets horned up for an insane furry, he flies her from chicago to nyc, she takes a very similar selfie that dasha took in his apartment, sasha goes nuts with jealousy and even shows a selfie praxis girl took in Adam's apartment too

this is primo drama

Adam RN

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Crowsbeak posted:

Amber had a great episode on Red Scare I think it’s ridiculous that it is so difficult to do a female gonzo book. Also. Hope Nagle is on again.

since you like Red Scare and want more Nagle, have you heard of this show called "Tucker Carlson Tonight"?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

i say swears online posted:

Dasha left adam, he gets horned up for an insane furry, he flies her from chicago to nyc, she takes a very similar selfie that dasha took in his apartment, sasha goes nuts with jealousy and even shows a selfie praxis girl took in Adam's apartment too

this is primo drama

Adam got dumped and hooked up with a girl who was somehow the same as his girlfriend but more so, and ten years younger.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
gettin' sex

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

uncurable mlady posted:

i hate myself for understanding any of this

Please explain it for the rest of us

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Or, if it's about Cumtown, instead of explaining it, we can just talk about something else instead!

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I think I found the most cumtown YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqyQMX4rwHs

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

xtal posted:

Or, if it's about Cumtown, instead of explaining it, we can just talk about something else instead!

Praxis of this caliber is not for the weak-willed.

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001
History of England has highlighted something that surprisingly few podcasts do well: ads. I don't mind ads, I understand most places need them to make money, but man, give an audio cue. End your sentence! Don't just record your podcast and drop the ad mid-sentence, mid-word where the ad people told you to. Add a pause or something so it's not a complete break. And do a read yourself, if you can. I thought ad reads were annoying when it was just the hosts doing it, but that's so much better than hearing it randomly from some new broadcaster.

Also, fuckin' hate A-CAST RECOMMENDS: SOME HORRIBLE CANDY PODCAST.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

in 2020 Matt and Stav should start talking more and more like each other and after like 2 months switch podcasts.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Gripweed posted:

Adam got dumped and hooked up with a girl who was somehow the same as his girlfriend but more so, and ten years younger.

that furry looks and talks like she's done more meth by twenty than both dashas did by 30

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol Adam fucks

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Siljmonster posted:

Lol Adam fucks

More than Nick and Stav combined.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Retromancer posted:

I think I found the most cumtown YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqyQMX4rwHs

That movie rules it's by the guy who did hereditary and midsommar and there's a cum town where Nick describes it to the other guys that made me go home and wAtch it

It's so good

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

That movie rules it's by the guy who did hereditary and midsommar and there's a cum town where Nick describes it to the other guys that made me go home and wAtch it

It's so good

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

TheBalor posted:

History of England has highlighted something that surprisingly few podcasts do well: ads. I don't mind ads, I understand most places need them to make money, but man, give an audio cue. End your sentence! Don't just record your podcast and drop the ad mid-sentence, mid-word where the ad people told you to. Add a pause or something so it's not a complete break. And do a read yourself, if you can. I thought ad reads were annoying when it was just the hosts doing it, but that's so much better than hearing it randomly from some new broadcaster.

Yeah, he does that well. Also I'm glad he's doing well and is recording again.

The podcast that is the worst at ads is still the Napoleon podcast. Also where are our cocking Napoleon podcast eps?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
The worst podcasts ads is limited in meaningful measurement by the curse of dimensionality

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

It's so good

Mack Wheldon was apparently fine with that read too

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Minecraft Holmes posted:

Mack Wheldon was apparently fine with that read too

You know it's some 22 y/o marketing intern that has little accountability

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

i loving hate online

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

It's so good

Theres one where the clip of the boys talking about it cut over the relevant movie scenes playing which is truly incredible

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

TheBalor posted:

Also, fuckin' hate A-CAST RECOMMENDS: SOME HORRIBLE CANDY PODCAST.

Just have them all listen to cum town for an example of how to do it right.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/argumentwinner/status/1211158028524904451?s=20

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Life is good when I can never listen to cumtown and pretend it's some weird extended ep1 ARG

coathat
May 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/littlecuckball/status/1211210235723034624

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

:same:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
nate?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

remember back when you established that while we'd need reeducation camps for people pushing Jordan Peterson thought, they must exclude dear, sweet Angie

sexual pathology so thick you can cut it with a knife

I was wrong. Peterson fans are harmless. Now. Fans of pod save America? Plus boomers who watch fox. Yes. Plus rad libs will need to be purged for the good of party cohesion.

Also. Hey maybe TYT should have Nagle, Adolf Reed, and Michale Parenti for a good left wing workers first perspective.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 16:12 on Dec 29, 2019

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lmao Dasha hosed forums poster vrunt

But also what a dingus cheating on his literal big titty gf who's call as heck

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Former fyad poster and former producer of wrestlesplania with Rachel Millman and Kath barbadoro, which is why it was in the Chapo/cum town orbit, which is how he hosed Dasha

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

lol did Adam really gently caress the praxis girl? Because I remember when her tweet got big and Dasha popped up in the replies, clearly a bit hosed off by it.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I assumed it was some photographer Nate but maybe it’s the same person; the photographer guy comes off like art school girl kryptonite that runs through entire classes at bard so it seemed like a good fit for dasha

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
dasha cucked adam with a brooklyn wrestling podcast producer?

that's a hell of a bit

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I for one am glad all my friends are having sex with each other.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lets all move to brooklyn and thus automatically become celebrities so we can have with art students that look like they have the flu

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
like I was assuming it was this guy

http://collectivefashionart.com/nate-walton

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Lmao Dasha hosed forums poster vrunt

But also what a dingus cheating on his literal big titty gf who's call as heck

ah hah hah hah this must be why a bunch of the group chats went silent.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

lancemantis posted:

I assumed it was some photographer Nate but maybe it’s the same person; the photographer guy comes off like art school girl kryptonite that runs through entire classes at bard so it seemed like a good fit for dasha

"Broke up with Rachel" is how I know it's vrunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Please do not turn the podcast thread into the podcast sex haver inquisition, thanks