Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

gains heat by upper decking the venue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

If btsf posts some crazy rant in one of the hot button threads and gets banned i'm going to be extremely disappointed

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

I will be happy knowing we tried our best

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

vanisher posted:

If btsf posts some crazy rant in one of the hot button threads and gets banned i'm going to be extremely disappointed

Honestly I will be disappointed if something lile this doesn't happen.

ulvir

El Spider posted:

Thirty percent butt,
Fifteen percent poo poo,
Five percent man,
Fifty percent fart
and one hundred percent reason to remember THE NAME

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
did he post

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I bet he's posting right now

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

ulvir

nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

lmao

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

hahahahhahahaah

nut

starting to feel like ButtTheShitmanHurt

ulvir

ButtTheShitmanFart: you see three doors before you. one of them leads to the blue forum where this, the "please come post with us" thread is posted, and two of them leads to the hostile and fail grey forums. you have to choose one door

cda opens one of the doors, revealing the grey forums. should you change doors? (yes, because then you can come post here, in this thread, and in doing so give comfor to your congregation)

wearing a lampshade

Macnult

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bradzilla

Stoner Sloth

ButtTheShitmanFart!! It's not too late to make 2020 a great year by posting in this thread!!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

a new year of believing

bigotstink420

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've received an information dossier in my mail from ButtTheShitManFart. He was going absolutely buck wild during a new years eve party and accidentally logged out of his account and has forgotten his password. It may take some time to reset but he will be back.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

:negative:

this thread is slowly killing me :gas:

FutonForensic

it's 2020 and i have nothing but anguished contempt for ButtTheShitManFart, the absent god whose presence was never promised nor obligated. all the same, their avatar burns in effigy

Manifisto

perhaps the journey towards posting in this thread involves a quest to assemble the necessary elements. butt, poo poo, man, fart . . . all have been gathered at great cost, but it is not yet enough. something more is needed, some . . . fifth element, if you will

what I'm saying is: bruce willis, we need leeloo in byob right now

ty nesamdoom!

nut

maybe we're the butt the poo poo the man and the fart?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
mods: please rename thread "waiting for ButtTheShitmanFart" tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ulvir

ButtTheShitmanFart's first byob post is going to be the biggest happening of 2020, i can feel it

beer pal

bump

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

free hubcaps

i have a message...ButtTheShitmanFart's account was permabanned in GBS....it spun in....there were no survivors.

ty Saoshyant!

Stoner Sloth

free hubcaps posted:

i have a message...ButtTheShitmanFart's account was permabanned in GBS....it spun in....there were no survivors.

oh, the Shitmanity!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i see no entry in the leper’s colony for butttheshitmanfart more lies and disappointment

Manifisto

however, they did post on xmas!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800405&pagenumber=331&perpage=40#post501079906

posting means the hope of seeing our banner ad is still alive . . .

would it be cheating and/or a violation of forum rules for one of us to reply in that thread, which they apparently read?

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800405&pagenumber=331&perpage=40#post501079906

would it be cheating and/or a violation of forum rules for one of us to reply in that thread, which they apparently read?

rules drools

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

oh, the Shitmanity!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

A bit creepy?

Goons Are Gifts

I mean, at this point he must have seen something. We decorated BYOB with ButtTheShitmanFart's name for almost a week, there's a banner ad up for him, we painted the leper's colony red with blood to summon him, he got plat and PMs and yet, he still doesn't post with us and instead stumbles into the grey void??

At this point I could imagine seeing him posting in coupons & deals and we should re-evaluate our commitment here before we enter full crisis mode.

free hubcaps

Goons Are Great posted:

I mean, at this point he must have seen something. We decorated BYOB with ButtTheShitmanFart's name for almost a week, there's a banner ad up for him, we painted the leper's colony red with blood to summon him, he got plat and PMs and yet, he still doesn't post with us and instead stumbles into the grey void??

At this point I could imagine seeing him posting in coupons & deals and we should re-evaluate our commitment here before we enter full crisis mode.

but, the very next post itt could be from ButtTheShitmanFart!!

ty Saoshyant!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

counterpoint: *fart*

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

counterpoint: *fart*

I like your posts, Manifisto, but you are no ButtTheShitmanFart.