Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

The Divine Orator posted:

Thats kind of a nice idea, it'd be cool if never-returning welfares started getting added to the FP gacha to get some use out of them for newer players

The issue is that most of the Welfare servants have special Ascension items, like Nobu's gold skulls or Ridertoki's lighters.

Maybe an option in the Mana Prism shop to purchase ascension items for the welfares? That or change their Ascension requirements when they get added to the FP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liffrea
Jun 16, 2013

Your gacha-bragging struck a nerve and accidentally set off my self-defense instincts. Sorry about that.

Thats kind of a nice idea, it'd be cool if never-returning welfares started getting added to the FP gacha to get some use out of them for newer players

They've already said that Lily is the only welfare they're planning to do this with, because of the 15th Anniversary.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
CHA CHA KA WAI IIIIIIIII

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Clawtopsy posted:

CHA CHA KA WAI IIIIIIIII

if only,

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

My 2019 rolls went pretty well with all target snagged.

Trying and failing to get np2 Eresh really hosed with my percentages. Rolling for Summer Mordred was also awful; 300 sq and only one 4*.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Hunt11 posted:

So for dealing with Gawain I know it was recommended that I use Euryale but would Robin Hood still work okay as I already have him up to 40 compared to a flat 1 with her.

Probably not without a lot of support. Damage alone isn't enough to deal with the nastier Camelot bosses - you also need a lot of survivability skills to stop the damage they do to your team, and Robin doesn't contribute all that much to that side of things. Euryale doesn't just have a big damage bonus, she also has multiple sources of charm and a NP drain, so she can prevent a significant number of enemy attacks over the course of a boss battle.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
King Dave's Harp of Healing is so good.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Well I'm currently in Chain Hell trying to get Eresh to 8/8/8.

Thankfully Caster Liz/Nito/Merlin can 3 turn the best node for them so I can just autopilot it.

Then I need 183 stakes to get her to 10/10/10. :suicide:

On the plus side:

Eresh is the second servant to get grailed, joining Angra! :toot:

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

When do we get official news about NA New Years? I presume it's being released in 2 days to actually be available 1/1.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Gilg posted:

When do we get official news about NA New Years? I presume it's being released in 2 days to actually be available 1/1.

One would assume so, but IIRC they like making New Years a surprise, so even though most people know what's coming because we follow the JP seclude there might not be an announcement other than a maintenance announcement.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Gilg posted:

Last year there was no announcement, midnight just rolled around and bam GSSR and Musashi.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So is this upcoming GSSR thing the one where you just get something from one of two sets of classes? If so that's a bit of a shame since it gives a lot less control (if it was class based I could do Caster and have a pretty good chance at something I specifically need).

Definitely going with the second group if that's the case, since there isn't really anything I'm interested in from the first group other than maybe NP2 Dantes or Amakusa.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
class based starts in anniversary and iirc that's when they start halving the cost of the banners.

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
yeah the anniversary is when the GSSR starts to offer something almost like actual value for money in terms of variety and price, this one is kind of miserable for the bad odds of getting someone you want alone.

The Divine Orator fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Dec 31, 2019

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

yeah the anniversary is when the GSSR starts to offer something almost like actual value for money in terms of variety and price, this one is kind of miserable for the bad odds of getting someone you want alone.

I'm okay with the randomness, but getting a dupe is such a letdown.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Vengarr posted:

I'm okay with the randomness, but getting a dupe is such a letdown.

Well, kinda depends what you're getting a dupe of. NP2 for certain servants is actually a pretty huge difference to the extent that it might be a bigger gameplay benefit than getting a new servant. It sucks for certain servants, though (it seems like it's usually the best for damage NPs).

VgameT
Dec 31, 2007

therefore I only muttered "neu"
I could use some more goons to fill out my friend list! I have 4 spots open after purging some inactives and/or rando jerks.

My ID is 053849515. If you send a request and don't have SA in your name, let me know so I know to add you!

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

VgameT posted:

My ID is 053849515. If you send a request and don't have SA in your name, let me know so I know to add you!

Oh, a fellow grailed Lalter! Sent a request~

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

VgameT posted:

I could use some more goons to fill out my friend list! I have 4 spots open after purging some inactives and/or rando jerks.

Sent

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Welp, got caught up on the bonus stages.
Kinda let myself slip after Agartha, so, got them all cleared out and am ready for New Year's.
Just gotta decide which GSSR banner I'm gonna pull on.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/Merem110/status/1211926802664284161

When Lostbelt China came out in China, FGO went from 70th place to 1st place in the chinese appstore rankings, lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/tam_00xx/status/1212009218988838913

cooking game for the switch

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

VgameT posted:

Also sent a friend request.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
New Year's Servant for JPN is Foreigner Yang Guifei

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Are they seriously releasing the second part of LB5 in Spring?

Exia
Feb 12, 2014

VgameT posted:

Sent, IGN is Fujiri

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Pureauthor posted:

New Year's Servant for JPN is Foreigner Yang Guifei

Her skills need chains. :negative:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Got Yang in 90sq, thank god cuz it's all I had.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
210 quartz, no gold servant

happy new year

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
oooh, nice to have a new foriegner! Shame about the LB5.5 delay but given the unusual state of events for november/december I'd hesitate to complain, I'd say the team must be pretty under the pump on it already.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Man Yang Guifei's cheongsam is the skimpiest thing.

Any idea what outer god is influencing her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D92YuzhoWtk

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Crasical posted:

the markers from Dead Space.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Crasical posted:

seen a couple names floated but I'm not really familiar:

Cthuga or Vthyarilops

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

dogsicle posted:

seen a couple names floated but I'm not really familiar:

Cthuga or Vthyarilops

Seems like the english-speaking community is kind of grasping at straws for now. Her association with flames seems to be where people are drawing 'Cthuga'; I have no idea what Vthyarilops is.

I asked one of my friends about this and he's dead certain it's Azathoth, because of her association with music (specifically a flute) and summoning of ethereal dancers. I'm starting to think he might be right, Azathoth has 'Nuclear Demon' as a title and while it wasn't THAT sense of Nuclear nasu does like his puns, which would explain the blue fire.

EDIT: Also 2nd Seibah rework?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gATl__m-B4

Crasical fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Dec 31, 2019

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Crasical posted:

Seems like the english-speaking community is kind of grasping at straws for now. Her association with flames seems to be where people are drawing 'Cthuga'; I have no idea what Vthyarilops is.

I asked one of my friends about this and he's dead certain it's Azathoth, because of her association with music (specifically a flute) and summoning of ethereal dancers. I'm starting to think he might be right, Azathoth has 'Nuclear Demon' as a title and while it wasn't THAT sense of Nuclear nasu does like his puns, which would explain the blue fire.

EDIT: Also 2nd Seibah rework?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gATl__m-B4

Ohhhh, Seiba's new animations are really nice, especially the NP. Really looking forward to that in a couple years. :haw:

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Saber Lily's new animations are fantastic too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3J1qgKmgVk

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Got Yang, my first Saberlot, and first Medusa Lily :toot:

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
(Lostbelt Prologue finale spoilers)

"...Ci vediamo, Uomo Universale."

Hey Kirei, gently caress you.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Happy new year, Chaldeans! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Time to save the world (again).