Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Harton posted:

Yeah me too, the likable scamp!

Agreed. Mr. Dick is also, fundamentally, a weed totalitarianist, he is usually glad Hell Yeah's an rear end because it allows him to take weekends off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Speaking of doing things ON WEED - Just did a day hike with edibles. 12/10 would recommend.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Maybe instead of making GBS threads the place up, some peeps could...

smoke weed.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

On it

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Reporting for duty

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Has anyone tried DabTabs before? I need to get something portable before NYE and was gonna grab some carts but this is also an option. Very buzzword heavy tho

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

bagmonkey posted:

Has anyone tried DabTabs before? I need to get something portable before NYE and was gonna grab some carts but this is also an option. Very buzzword heavy tho

That thing looks so bourgeois. Hexagonal dabs?!?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Entorwellian posted:

That thing looks so bourgeois. Hexagonal dabs?!?

They were at the local dispensary doing a vendor day recently but I didn't stop by til after I grabbed what I needed. I just want to know if that poo poo is decent or not

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

bagmonkey posted:

Finally, the tedious manual loading process of a dab pen, but with the 2x price premium and wasteful disposability of cartridges - and with so little dab saturating so much ceramic, the stash of huge stupid rocks will be bulkier than both other options combined! Santa did get my letters! :neckbeard:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Smoked a fuckton this afternoon and took one of those "stoned" naps. Woke up around midnight ready to smoke again. So I did.

Weed.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
happy monday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxAPq1jLiJo

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Going to get more weed in a bit. Hoping the line's short because everyone's at work.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

frogge posted:

Speaking of doing things ON WEED - Just did a day hike with edibles. 12/10 would recommend.

I hiked grand canyon rim to rim last year (over the protestations of the morning bus driver telling us we'd die) and my vape pen was like my oxygen tank. getting high and doing spectacular hikes is by far my favourite thing to do in the world.

the fiery furnace in Arches was insanely cool, the path is pretty tough to follow a lot of the time, but there's a definite way through - it is the closest place I've every been IRL to a video game level, like an old Jedi Knight II level or something, it was amazing. would still have been amazing sober, but some of the childlike glee might not have been there I guess.

dont do the ranger led trail like these doofuses did, it's a million times better finding your own way, getting confused and turned around, and then finally spotting that arrow on the wall THERE? WE"RE GOING THAT WAY?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3rfGRT6G3w

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Put my arizer through a bong and did two bowls. By the end of the second one I felt like I was losing my grip on reality. Ended up playing guitar for an hour and recorded all sorts of good stuff.

A dry herb vape through a bong is pretty ridiculous.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Hmmm I have not used my Q in a long time......

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Was gonna stock up on weed today and tmrw, but it turned out I could get twice as much as I thought I could so that saved me a trip.

Got something called Death Star, it's okay, kinda miss sour diesal.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like deathstar but i like sour diesel more.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Harton posted:

Hmmm I have not used my Q in a long time......

Hell yes brother. I put the bag mouthpiece on the whip and run it through a bong sometimes. It’s ridiculous.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
rolling up to the walmart at 4 am to buy mucinex

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

red19fire posted:

Hell yes brother. I put the bag mouthpiece on the whip and run it through a bong sometimes. It’s ridiculous.

Mother of god

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
Illinois is set to become legal in 2 days and I noticed there are supposed to be a ton of dispensaries near the WI/IL border

What’s the deal for Wisconsinites looking to bring some back? Do you need an IL license? I assume everyone knows this is exactly what’s going to happen.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I don't think any other state requires a local ID to buy. I imagine you can just...buy it

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

If it's anything like everywhere else, the legal state will have no problem selling to anyone over 21 with a valid ID regardless of origin as weed tourism is a big moneymaker, while the illegal state will have stepped up patrols near the border with a marked increase in "just pulling you over to see if you want to split this Kit-Kat, hey do I smell weed" incidents

crystal Ghost
Sep 5, 2019

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

JAMOOOL posted:

Illinois is set to become legal in 2 days and I noticed there are supposed to be a ton of dispensaries near the WI/IL border

What’s the deal for Wisconsinites looking to bring some back? Do you need an IL license? I assume everyone knows this is exactly what’s going to happen.

If they're anything like other border states there might be a couple cops always hanging out nearby looking for an easy bust.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
Seems pretty avoidable though right? Just drive carefully

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

JAMOOOL posted:

Seems pretty avoidable though right? Just drive carefully

No. Lol. Cops will pull you for driving suspiciously carefully.

The best thing is to get off the interstate and take as many back roads as possible while staying away from main thoroughfares. Use Google Maps, or your preferred navigation app and just set to avoid highways. Way less chance you'll get nabbed.

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Set up a small drone loaded with your weed. Drive across the state line in a flamboyant manner as possible. After you are pulled over and harassed, fly the drone over and retrieve your weed.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
A friend is visiting Toronto this week and it looks really awesome because she just walked into a corner store and bought a joint. I am very jealous because I live in loving Ohio and Canada seems like it owns.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

A friend is visiting Toronto this week and it looks really awesome because she just walked into a corner store and bought a joint. I am very jealous because I live in loving Ohio and Canada seems like it owns.

it's pretty sweet, the system ain't great (still expensive, lots of restrictions etc.), but there's nothing sweeter than walking downstairs and around the corner from my apartment to pick up cannabis and a shawarma at the same time.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mr. Dick posted:

Set up a small drone loaded with your weed. Drive across the state line in a flamboyant manner as possible. After you are pulled over and harassed, fly the drone over and retrieve your weed.

:stare: weed drones :stare:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
How do you think they get it in prisons, besides guards.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm less than a mile from the store and if I could fly a drone over to have them load it with weed then I'd have a drat good reason to buy a drone.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Michigan has legal weed buddy, come visit!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

bagmonkey posted:

I will probably be partaking in legal weed the next time I visit my family in Detroit.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jan 1, 2020

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

bagmonkey posted:

And not a single recreational dispensary in Macomb County. :mad: Not to mention just about every (if not every) city and town in Macomb has opted out of rec sales for now. Detroit is waiting till January 31 to issue licenses. Ann Arbor has a few places, but that's a trek for me. I'm still getting my gummies from a friend who travels to and from CA a lot.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

in michigan it's still better to just buy weed off some guy.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Michigan just started recreational sales literally one month ago and almost nowhere even has dispensaries besides Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti because Detroit and the suburbs as dumb as balls, so I hear from friends back home that prices are sky high and selection is mediocre. But I'm sure it will be cheap and plentiful by fall/winter next year or earlier in most parts of the state.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Gonna name my weed store The Real Edible Arrangements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012