Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

yeah this is the kind of thing nick would dump on adam for caring about

Yeah he’d probably think you were really cool though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Pretty spot on

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
drat, i miss Luby’s Cafeteria

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

drat, i miss Luby’s Cafeteria

best jello in texas

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

i say swears online posted:

best jello in texas
also liver & onions and chocolate cream pie

the fried shrimp at the old port arthur location ruled too

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i havent been to lubys since i was a kid but for some reason i still remember their mashed potatoes as the best mashed potatoes.

i think some still exist in houston suburbs? or did they finally close

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i havent been to lubys since i was a kid but for some reason i still remember their mashed potatoes as the best mashed potatoes.

i think some still exist in houston suburbs? or did they finally close

They still exist, but their median customer age is about 80 at this point, so maybe not for long.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah there's dozens in houston and lots in dallas, but i remember their clientele being olds and church people in 1988

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

koth's luann platter is still a great wink and nod

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Guess I got no reason to look at twitter for a month.
https://twitter.com/nickmullen/status/1212484555900366848

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
The first 10 mins of this episode had me laughing so hard this morning.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Goth Native American chief is an all timer.

“I am chief doom penguin. It has been many moons since i last saw My Chemical Romance at Ozzfest”

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Is that from the latest? I was yelling slurs in the house where I cat sit and may have missed some tidbits

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

papa horny michael posted:

Is that from the latest? I was yelling slurs in the house where I cat sit and may have missed some tidbits

What a coincidence, I was also yelling slurs in your house.

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

Mordja posted:

What a coincidence, I was also yelling slurs in your house.

That's funny, I was yelling slurs from your mom's house but she had her facetime open to his house (I also used to have sex with his mom and she would watch) so I heard you guys yelling slurs there as well

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Nick's got some loving great Native American bits.

Chief Dollar Coin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H11MxqgePJU
Goth Native American: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqX8487q5BU
Camming Native Americans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBSqGzvEySM

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dylguy90 posted:

That's funny, I was yelling slurs from your mom's house but she had her facetime open to his house (I also used to have sex with his mom and she would watch) so I heard you guys yelling slurs there as well

lol

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Anyone got a clip for the origin of “dream to imagine”? I keep thinking of that then giggling

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Head Bee Guy posted:

Anyone got a clip for the origin of “dream to imagine”? I keep thinking of that then giggling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xyEgHny5zY

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I was wearing that shirt at a gas station and the girl behind the counter asked me "is that a real place?" and without thinking I was like "yeah it is" and then immediately followed it up with a second lie for some reason where I said "But I haven't been there. My friend went there and got me the shirt"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

truth number 1: "and he gave this to me as a present for loving me in my rear end"

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I like how the uploader normalized and compressed the audio lol

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I wouldn't gently caress her FOR A MILLION DOLLARS!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I did the thing Adam said and took spanish but I already speak spanish so I just played Mario Kart DS for a year.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

goferchan posted:

I was wearing that shirt at a gas station and the girl behind the counter asked me "is that a real place?" and without thinking I was like "yeah it is" and then immediately followed it up with a second lie for some reason where I said "But I haven't been there. My friend went there and got me the shirt"

nice dude. she probably wanted to gently caress you

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I usually tell people I found it at goodwill

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I usually tell people I found it at goodwill
what’s its name

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
I don’t speak Spanish but my mom does, and my spanish teacher met my mom at a PTA meeting and found out and failed me for everything I didn’t get a 100% on because she didn’t believe I didn’t speak Spanish.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
nick being completely unaware of testing-out

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Voltage posted:

I don’t speak Spanish but my mom does, and my spanish teacher met my mom at a PTA meeting and found out and failed me for everything I didn’t get a 100% on because she didn’t believe I didn’t speak Spanish.

my mom also speaks spanish and i don't all thanks to my dad because of the one time she left my sister who is 11 years older with him alone as a baby and came back to a crying child saying agua agua desperately and the dumbass white guy having no idea what to do

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Head Bee Guy posted:

nick being completely unaware of testing-out

when you test out of a subject you get the credit for it and you dont have to take the class. adam seemed to be saying that kids who tested out of spanish still had to get another foreign language credit? which is like, why

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Law Cheetah posted:

when you test out of a subject you get the credit for it and you dont have to take the class. adam seemed to be saying that kids who tested out of spanish still had to get another foreign language credit? which is like, why

I think that's actually true at some places, that you can test out of one language but have to do another, but I agree with Nick that that would be bullshit

it would be like if your parents taught you calculus at home and then the school was like umm well okay but you need to learn SOME math while you're here so you gotta take statistics instead even though that's elective for everyone else

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Stefan Prodan posted:

I think that's actually true at some places, that you can test out of one language but have to do another, but I agree with Nick that that would be bullshit

it would be like if your parents taught you calculus at home and then the school was like umm well okay but you need to learn SOME math while you're here so you gotta take statistics instead even though that's elective for everyone else

my school did this, had to take finite math

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I had to fake being bad at sex so I could get the easy a in sex ed

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

hubris.height posted:

Your health teacher lied to you about that AP test, I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

hubris.height posted:

also you were homeschooled

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Gay Adam fucks

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
wtf your avatar

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

bows1 posted:

Goth Native American chief is an all timer.

“I am chief doom penguin. It has been many moons since i last saw My Chemical Romance at Ozzfest”

goth youth pastor is also a great one, can't remember the exact ep it's from but I think it was from somewhere around the tae Bo ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Wrong thread