Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

SKULL.GIF posted:

yeah I really miss the poster who drew the exact same picture repeatedly and the poster who literally couldn't post without snarling through his teeth and the whitenoise war criminal poster who was large, soft, flabby and constantly PM'd his nipples to female goons

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i dont give a gently caress if they were good or bad posters or whatever

what I give a gently caress about, is people asking the staff for a month now to do literally anything, add new moderators, hand the keys over to someone else, at least keep accepting feedback, and instead the response so far has been to leave while random assholes spiral in to drop off random bans and probations while self admitting they don't give a gently caress about the site anymore

stop clutching to a site you made twenty years ago like a literal loving lich and just hand the keys off to someone else if it's going to make you so upset when you're asked to quit being an absentee landlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
the gently caress

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anti-Social_Disease posted:

I'M IN A SPIRAL. WHY IS LOWATX BAD NOW? IS HE TRUEDM>? I HATE THIS PLACE. I'M TOO OLD TO TRLEO ANYMRE. ICE RAFT MY FINGERED rear end INTO THE OBLIVION OF TRGHR
don't worry i don't get it either, apparently there are people that know more somehow

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Homeless Friend posted:

Lowtax looked disgusting--pig pants protruding-- becoming hitler on news years. very very disrespectful

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

the gently caress

i didnt realize what thread the post i was quoting in

TRMip

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I've been left alone alone all night to my own devices. Girlfriend in bed, baby in bed. Booze in tummy, stuff in my butt? Is it ok if I don't smell the butt stuff finger? Am I still str8? It sha;l;l 4evr be named the trimpl finger. Can I just be gay? I wanna be fun. Trlemploi....

posters can have a little anal

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Minrad posted:

i didnt realize what thread the post i was quoting in

TRMip

:justpost:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

2DCAT posted:

This is like the 4th cspam discord I'm on now though? Tax man just sell me the forums

dude just needs to lurk more

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im just gonna keep doing the lower case aloof bit because none of my opinions are ever good but i think the situation, its very sad

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
whoa seems there was a huge drama going on and i was too busy trumping to notice

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

what would low tax do without the forum. serious question

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

im just gonna keep doing the lower case aloof bit because none of my opinions are ever good but i think the situation, its very sad

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Chard posted:

hes claimed not to be drunk so :shrug: lies or pills pick ur poison

He's drunk or on something harder for this poo poo to happen the way it did tonight.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

I’m pretty sure most of the posters lives would return to normal if the forum finally ate it but what would low tax do

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
This is all awful and it sucks.

It's exactly the content I come to cspam for.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

RandomBlue posted:

He's drunk or on something harder for this poo poo to happen the way it did tonight.

mangosteen flavored spine pills

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Solarin posted:

how could 2dcat do this to me

thats a 3d c at tho mate

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

AWWNAW posted:

I’m pretty sure most of the posters lives would return to normal if the forum finally ate it but what would low tax do

do in what way? for money? for love? for entertainment?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oka, im pretty drunk but I did what I could to help in the smarxist thread, i hope i made good points and didn't piss people i respect off

hoppy new yearsz

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

AWWNAW posted:

what would low tax do without the forum. serious question
well, pewdiepie showed that the "hitler playing video games" model can work as long as you don't overdo it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
go offsite and kill this fkn website

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That DICK! posted:

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
YALL BE NERD AS gently caress MAD OVER loving NOTHING THAT MATTERS EAT MY rear end BLAST. ITS THE loving END OF THE GODDAMN WORLD IDIOTS AND I HAVE NO loving IDEA WHAT YALL BE BEEFIN ABOUT. I HAD MY FIRST EVER NEW YEARS KISS AND IT WAS MY TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. EAT BUTTS GOOFBALLS TAKE DRUGS AND DIE LIKE A WARRIOR JIZZ UMBRELLA. WE'RE ALL SOOOOO hosed AND JUST SMEAR YOURSELF WITH WHATEVER IS APPLICABLE BECAUSE SOON IT WILL BE A CRIME AND COPS DESERVE CANCER HELL CRYING INTO PISS PUDDLES. NONE OF US ARE WAKING UP TOMORROW. IT'S BEEN AN HONOR TO SERVE. KILL COPS.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i never feel sad. which is sorta sad now that i think about it

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

its cool the best drama happened on the drunkest night of the year

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cumshitter posted:

naw but the staff know me so he was at least like "sorry buddy its $10 bux tonight"

like i went around 9 i just wanted to go in while it was slow and dick around on my phone if i didnt see anyone i recognized

that's dumb af

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I appreciate you

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

YALL BE NERD AS gently caress MAD OVER loving NOTHING THAT MATTERS EAT MY rear end BLAST. ITS THE loving END OF THE GODDAMN WORLD IDIOTS AND I HAVE NO loving IDEA WHAT YALL BE BEEFIN ABOUT. I HAD MY FIRST EVER NEW YEARS KISS AND IT WAS MY TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. EAT BUTTS GOOFBALLS TAKE DRUGS AND DIE LIKE A WARRIOR JIZZ UMBRELLA. WE'RE ALL SOOOOO hosed AND JUST SMEAR YOURSELF WITH WHATEVER IS APPLICABLE BECAUSE SOON IT WILL BE A CRIME AND COPS DESERVE CANCER HELL CRYING INTO PISS PUDDLES. NONE OF US ARE WAKING UP TOMORROW. IT'S BEEN AN HONOR TO SERVE. KILL COPS.

is this too long for a forum title?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

sir this is a long john silver’s

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

i say this every day, every night, and it's so true: something awful is a mess. something awful is a waste. something awful is a big, fat, mess

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Really weird seeing Turdfuzz serious post in that other thread.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Gazpacho posted:

well, pewdiepie showed that the "hitler playing video games" model can work as long as you don't overdo it

Overdoing it lol. There is nobline

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

problematic

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

I don’t even know what happened but it always gets me good when I think of rich living in wasteland Missouri supporting himself by getting beat up by decreasingly notable directors

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

are we assuming st pattys day is out because the biggest drunks have passed out by sundown?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

you resigning with the timing like the sharks who bet against the banks in 07/08 was :discourse:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

sort of a chicken and egg situation when you think about it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

be careful when hitting them brain-hurting pills this new years folks

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

crack

ping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Solarin posted:

I appreciate you

thank you solarin. happy new year!