Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

free all cspam political prisoners!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

hey punchy i'm working on writing a hilarious joke that combines "learn to code" with the fact that "code" is hospital slang for "have a heart attack" but i can't quite make it go

you should also work in "stat" as in statistics and also "stat" as in i need the chest zappers, stat

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trump and his supporters are loving disgusting spectacles of humanity and they can all ligma my loving balls bitch

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
donald “lowtax” trump

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Solarin posted:

trump and his supporters are loving disgusting spectacles of humanity and they can all ligma my loving balls bitch

i dont approve of the gendered slur, but otherwise yes, i agree, furthermore,

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/crocodilethumbs/status/1211759824335233030

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

remember kids, dont jack off, dont wipe rear end

do tan your balls

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

I always wanted to be a top-tier C-SPAM poster, but not like this. Not through process of elimination :(

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

free lastgirl

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

that reminds me, hit up universities and hoard thermite and other compounds that you can synthesize! also take lab equipment and strip more copper wiring from panelings, and batteries, everything!!! get a lorry with 2 people you trust your life with!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

someone said she was a South African gun runner or some poo poo and I believe it

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Ahaha lowtax was banning people for multiple reasons but one was too many probations.

Looks like you gotta start caring about them sixers.

Give me sixer please.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I always wanted to be a top-tier C-SPAM poster, but not like this. Not through process of elimination :(

by any means necessary

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Literal spineless lowtax spent nye on discord banning people from the only thread making him money

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Third World Reagan posted:

Ahaha lowtax was banning people for multiple reasons but one was too many probations.

Looks like you gotta start caring about them sixers.

Give me sixer please.

what a washed up old irrelevant rear end in a top hat. gl @ the custudy battle

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
:lol:
This has been a great stage show for new years. You can unban now.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Gripweed posted:

I have yet to revise the tier lists but honestly I wouldn't be worried about this lol

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
What on earth

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

magiccarpet posted:

Literal spineless lowtax spent nye on discord banning people from the only thread making him money

I would pity him but

gently caress him lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Somebody posted Lowtax's stream and I jumped to a random point in it. Lowtax was talking about his wife being in a battered women's shelter, despite him never battering her. He was drunk and the chat was not great. It seemed like a very dark scene.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ArmZ posted:

free all cspam political prisoners!!!!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

current patreon count as of 8:25 AM EST: 1660 subscribers, $9711 per month

def gonna check this again when i wake up

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lowtax trying to exercise a shred of authority in his life

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

If only I had punched Uwe with full mangosteen energy maybe things would have turned out better

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lowtax needs to walk across the country carrying 100lbs of water in a baby stroller to heal SA.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Gripweed posted:

I'm glad we finally took care of those baloogan alts :colbert:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

thank god tacodaemom is here

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i said a year or two ago schnorkles was going to be the last one standing here

i definitely didn't think time would accelerate to get to that point as fast as possible

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
The good news is that even in 2020 people are still discovering strange new animals to make cute videos of

https://twitter.com/rj55yx/status/1211988783656103939?s=20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Solarin posted:

thank god tacodaemom is here

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1212365621339607042

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Chris James 2 posted:

i said a year or two ago schnorkles was going to be the last one standing here

i definitely didn't think time would accelerate to get to that point as fast as possible

polls agree

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
its a leap year, happy leap year everybody

you know what that means, we get to elect our savior trump to be the prez again this year hooray

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
and gently caress the tax man

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Somebody posted Lowtax's stream and I jumped to a random point in it. Lowtax was talking about his wife being in a battered women's shelter, despite him never battering her. He was drunk and the chat was not great. It seemed like a very dark scene.

joker's rick

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i fuckin hate haro that little jerk

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

piss tape is real

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gripweed posted:

The good news is that even in 2020 people are still discovering strange new animals to make cute videos of

https://twitter.com/rj55yx/status/1211988783656103939?s=20

thats a cat

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gripweed posted:

lol rehab now

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
lovin’ all the endless forums drama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Is 2020...not good?