Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1212411415014838273?s=20

rip turdfuzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

the popes toes posted:

I'm an old guy, voted for Nixon, that old, and just came here to trmpppp all day long.

But what I didn't realize before last night's drama was that for some posters, CSPAM is momentary relief from real hellworld and then it wasn't, it was like their best friend turned on them with no explanation and I was kinda ashamed about that.

we've done it, folks: we've won over the silent majority

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BudrykZack/status/1212200503330955264

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

trmpppp

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1212411655260397570

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

id sell you guys out in a second for just about the smallest amount of clout tbh

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

wEirD tWiTtEr!!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey nae what do you think of my goal of cleaning the bathtub with an orbital sander with a scotchbrite pad on it

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

the popes toes posted:

I'm an old guy, voted for Nixon

gently caress u

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
stoned

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

""WEird prEsidENT!!""

RESPECT MY PRESIDENT

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

That DICK! posted:

id sell you guys out in a second for just about the smallest amount of clout tbh

Seems fair

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pancakes posted:

Seems fair

i said some nice things about last night i recall, i was drunk but i said it.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

tacodaemon posted:

hey nae what do you think of my goal of cleaning the bathtub with an orbital sander with a scotchbrite pad on it

i think i have a lime stain on the bottom of my tub that i cant get off through any conventional means, so i say you go for it

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Pancakes posted:

gently caress u

I voted for Carter to make up for it.

K9
May 6, 2007

Quotey posted:

Cardinals are always taught

1) Keep your priorities in order and 2) Know when to act without hesitation.

The Pope was visiting a city at new years. One of the many attendees was an avowed atheist and a member of the ACLU. She shocked the world when she grabbed the Pope by the hand and flatly stated, "God, if you are real, then I want you to release his Holiness. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."

The square fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the godless heathen proclaimed, "Here I am God. I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Pope pulled away, and slapped her to free himself. The Pope went back to his funny rear end car and sat there, silently. The audience was shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The thug eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Pope and asked, "What the hell is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Pontifex calmly replied, "God was too busy today protecting President Donald Trump who is looking up at the sun and making it so the weekend happens. So He sent me. TRUMP."

modern day pontifical

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Welp if I knew those bans would be reversed I wouldn't have burned all my bridges with those posters. Egg on my face and on skull.gif

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

the popes toes posted:

I voted for Carter to make up for it.

how many times did you vote for reagan

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Nae! posted:

how many times did you vote for reagan

12 times

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Trump spent 1 out of every 5 days of 2019 at a golf course. Wow, that’s a lot of Working Hard meetings!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
i have been writing in reagan for every presidential and downballot election, and in sweepstakes since 1964

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

guillotine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Quotey posted:

i have been writing in reagan for every presidential and downballot election, and in sweepstakes since 1964

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

i choose to believe at least ten of these were write-ins for class president/prom king at high schools you did not attend (and were far to old to attend)

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
It's 2020 and I'm voting for Ronald Reagan to be the new head of my HoA. The blonde lady who complains that my chinese neighbors won't speak english to her is no longer good enough for these changing times. Only the Gipper can bridge these cultural gaps.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

offistes are doomed and suck rear end, we need to work to save this one

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Gringostar posted:

guillotine

My affairs are in order I'll go willingly if it brings snoo back

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Calibanibal posted:

Welp if I knew those bans would be reversed I wouldn't have burned all my bridges with those posters. Egg on my face and on skull.gif

actually skullgif was right

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Is it true that you have to bury your lemonpig for the magic to work? because I kinda want to see it get all shrivelled and tiny over the coming weeks

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's a photo i apparently took that i dont remember taking and i have no earthly idea why i would have taken it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Honestly its kinda hosed up how idiocracy has become more and more like a documentary each passing day when you really get down to it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1212165281067520000

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the recent return of jeffrey of yospos made me realize that arfjason isnt him. i thought he was him. similar names kind of.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
arfjason trying to get attention and a sixer in here is always the saddest poo poo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1212100980537462784

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

here's a photo i apparently took that i dont remember taking and i have no earthly idea why i would have taken it

i took this a few weeks ago because i thought it looked kind of bleak

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

i recognize where the picture was taken though (by the pickup window at the 24-hour taco stand near my apartment)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

rizzo: tail toss. comb for fleas. feeling good as hell