Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

what the gently caress are you even saying, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Angepain posted:

what the gently caress are you even saying, man
4 things happened. Except only 3 of them actually happened - Nixon jumped ship before they could actually impeach him, didn't he?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He believes Trump will get away with it, get re-elected, and spend exorbitant public monies to carve a monument to himself and all those heroes he strives to emulate.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
It's like a mount Rushmore for presidents who've faced impeachment.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on seasonal delights for Boris Johnson – MPs vote in favour of the PM’s EU withdrawal bill by 358-234"

Telegraph:

After Michaelina Wautier.

Independent:

After Monet.

Times:

Johnson accused of 'rewarding racism' after Zac Goldsmith peerage

Stephen Collins:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
hehehe big boris churchill mans give everyone presents for being good brexit boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sparkles:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"A new golden age for Boris Johnson's Brexit – As MPs approve the prime minister’s Brexit deal, a monster stirs…"

Sunday Telegraph:

Matt:

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Seamus Jennings on BBC's social media restriction – The BBC is considering restricting its journalists’ use of Twitter"

Telegraph:

'He's the Roger Moore of tigers!' – how The Tiger Who Came to Tea came to TV

Independent:

Tesco withdraws Christmas cards from sale after forced labour claims

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on world leaders and their response to the climate crisis – The Australian government was warned that the country faced more frequent and severe heatwaves and bushfires, and that livelihoods would be affected without effective action on climate change"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Merry Christmas, all. I'll see you the other side of the holidays.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Christmas yet to come – The world faces ‘untold suffering due to the climate crisis’ unless there are major transformations to global society, according to 11,000 scientists"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Whirlpool recalls more than 500,000 washing machines over fire risk
Bonus! Best of Matt 2019: vote the funniest cartoon of the year

Independent:

What Johnson has to drop to get a quick trade deal after Brexit - Workers’ rights, state aid and environment protections among EU conditions

Times:

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Brian Adcock on Jeremy Corbyn and the future of Labour – Corbyn still enjoys support among many of Labour’s 550,000 members who will vote for a new leader and it is not yet clear what the appetite is among the party’s base for a new direction"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson plans to shift government jobs and money into deprived regions in the North and Midlands to spark an economic revival as he seeks to cement Tory support in Blue Wall' seats he took from Labour

Independent:

Times:

Guardian Australian Sport:

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy
Christ alive, that Squires is incredible :allears:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Boris Johnson's Christmas message – Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn have paid tribute to NHS staff and other public servants working through the holidays in their annual Christmas messages"

Independent:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Boris Johnson's happy new year – The prime minister marches into 2020, via Mustique"

Sunday Telegraph:

Grease star Olivia Newton-John celebrates her British ancestry with a New Year honour; John Bercow first speaker in 230 years not to be offered peerage after resigning

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Iain Duncan Smith's knighthood – Iain Duncan Smith, the former Conservative leader and architect of the universal credit benefits system, is among three serving MPs to be handed titles in an honours list low on political figures this year"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Call for inquiry into government leak of honours list addresses

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on what to expect in the 2020s – Next year is likely to be another of the hottest on record, with global temperatures forecast to be more than 1.1C above the pre-industrial average, according to estimates from the Met Office"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

David Squires:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Happy New Year! If anyone's got any good thread title suggestions, please leave them below.

Guardian:

"Rebecca Hendin on 2020 and the climate crisis – Sydney’s New Year’s Eve fireworks became contentious this year as the country faces an unprecedented bushfire crisis"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Corbyn rebuked as new year address fails to mention election loss

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

Cloud Potato posted:

Happy New Year! If anyone's got any good thread title suggestions, please leave them below.
Does the forums software allow "BLOWER IS A TIRESOME oval office" in eighty point font? :v:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
GET POLITICAL CARTEXIT DONE.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I am a big fan of Squires "As we consign whatever this decade was called to the fiery pits of hell"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
British political cartoons: also one about Australian league football

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Henny Beaumont: a hostile climate for hope – As Australia burns, Arctic ice melts and the climate crisis displaces ever more people, human positions are becoming more deeply entrenched"

Telegraph:

Let's be friends: Boris Johnson's new year message to remainers (:fuckoff:)

Independent:

Times:

Ghosn 'hid in musical instrument case' during escape from Japan

Evening Standard:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Is he microwaving an oven roast?

That's going to come out soggy and manky as poo poo if it doesn't also wreck the microwave.

AGC

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's going to microwave a foil bag and set fire to his kitchen. An appropriate metaphor.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Guavanaut posted:

Direct quote: “That oven-ready deal I talked about so much during the election campaign has already had its plastic covering pierced and been placed in the microwave.”

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
But it's the Telegraph, are they going for a literal "Boris is a loving idiot who couldn't cook a meal if it had the instructions written on the box?" now that his position is secure?

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Guavanaut posted:

That's going to come out soggy and manky as poo poo if it doesn't also wreck the microwave.

AGC

https://youtu.be/o_qOagBxujg?t=60

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Look at his face: he's going to gently caress it as soon as it comes out.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
BRAISED BREXIT BOILED MY BELLEND

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

British Political Cartoons 2020: Up Is Down, Black Is White, and Blower Sucks

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

Hot Rope Guy

J_RBG posted:

British Political Cartoons 2020: Up Is Down, Black Is White, and Blower Sucks
:allears: think we've got a winner tbh

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Pilchenstein posted:

:allears: think we've got a winner tbh

Seconded. :eng101:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
It's good, but I'm also tempted by British Political Cartoons 2020: BRAISED BREXIT BOILED MY BELLEND

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Labour leadership race – Keir Starmer has emerged as an early frontrunner to succeed Jeremy Corbyn after a poll of members suggested he was the first choice in all regions of the UK, age groups and social classes"

Telegraph:

Commuters gather at Bolton station in protest over increased rail fares

Independent:

Times:

Latest photos of the devastating Australian bushfires

Evening Standard:

US kills Iran general Qassem Suleimani in strike ordered by Trump

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Trump, Iran and the climate crisis – Iran has vowed to take revenge for a US drone strike that killed its most powerful general"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Monet.

The i paper:

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Donald Trump's narcissism puts the world in peril – Chris Riddell on the assassination of Iranian general Qassem Suleimani in Iraq by a US drone"

Sunday Telegraph:

Sunday Times:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The torygraph alwayz being opposite day

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

has bob just drawn Generic Iranian Cleric off memri tv or something? Soleimani didn't look anything like that

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

loving Bob. What a complete cretin.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Dabir posted:

has bob just drawn Generic Iranian Cleric off memri tv or something? Soleimani didn't look anything like that
It's Ali Khamenei, who has been single-handedly responsible for everything Iran does since 1981 in BoBworld/Paulworld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Boris Johnson's input on the US-Iran crisis – The prime minister has called for de-escalation from all sides following the death of Iranian general Qassem Suleimani"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Dancing on Ice’s first same-sex partnership is a milestone we should celebrate