Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wow arf is even more corny than jason mraz haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

President Donald Trump entered his Mar-a-Lago New Year’s Eve gala to questions from the press.
Trump told the press that people have died from vaping but “we think we understand why.”

“So, we’re doing a very exhaustive examination and hopefully everything will be back on the market very shortly,” he said.

Trump claimed the children must be protected, but then said, “at the same time we have a very big industry — it’s become a very big industry. We’re going to take care of the industry. We'll see what happens. It's very big.”

CNN medical correspondent Elizabeth Cohen noted that it seems the president has caved into the industry over American children.

The Barrons are coming home from school and they're saying Trumpy, Trumpy, I wanna vape.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Al! posted:

arfjason mraz

Know. (that idiocracy is a documentary)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dustcat posted:

the livebans got reversed and now fyad has 93 users browsing despite having hardly any posts, and the fyads are bitching that they can't post funny with everybody watching lol

What

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
God drat everything in america is the best

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ban skull.gif

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1212475565695021058?s=20

the mods lament

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

ban twitter john roberts

secure ur legacy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dustcat posted:

half of calibanibal's power comes from his posting brand

on the other hand, it means he can't deviate from it without exposing himself to his many powerful enemies

cannibal bob is under my protection

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

too bad free speech is absolute, especially the kind of speech that comes in anonymous envelopes handed to PACs

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

we had a bit of drama here, mistakes were made, currently trying to figure out a way to maybe cancel them out with different shaped ones

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Dustcat posted:

we had a bit of drama here, mistakes were made, currently trying to figure out a way to maybe cancel them out with different shaped ones

mistakesintomiracles.jpg

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This absolute fucker has done more damage to "democracy" than social media has.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mr Hootington posted:

This absolute fucker has done more damage to "democracy" than social media has.

Look the voting rights act is not longer enforceable because racism no longer exists.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1212477130434592774
Mayor Pete!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Ban skull.gif

:agreed:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

huh imagine if like... there were restrictions on how much could be spent on advertising on all these social media platforms

Oh well, it's not like he had any input into how that played out

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dustcat posted:

I’m probably not long for the forums the more I think about it, outside the two active threads I’m marginally in charge of

our dirty laundry got aired publicly to the entire world from a thread that was supposed to be the exact opposite of that, and it’s permanently impacted the trust I have posting here

I’m pretty sure no one cars but I do. I care

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/PTSDGuts2/status/1212282311737270274?s=20

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://mobile.twitter.com/kildea_m/status/1212458519733166080

Yeah ok, way to miss the point dipshit

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Oh hey my broke parents who have lived there forever love paying $6000 a year in taxes on a house worth $20k. Thanks Pete!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Mr Hootington posted:

Ban skull.gif

:hmmyes:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that gif is the best horror movie footage of the past decade

e: or the whole one where he slides in to frame or w/e

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

in a 5-4 hands wringing

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I like skull.gif, which is why it sucks seeing him display such low opinions of regular posters

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not gonna get lectured by Justice Roberts of all fuckin people on not appreciating democracy lmfao

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

I love big

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Flavius Aetass posted:

I like skull.gif, which is why it sucks seeing him display such low opinions of regular posters

I have a low enough opinion of myself I don’t need outside help

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Mantis42 posted:

The older part sounds bad tho

It's inevitable as it becomes easier to keep people alive and parents don't raise huge numbers of kids. While I think elimination of student debt and some sort of like... parent package at ALL would change the math in the US(we're basically de-incentivizing having children cause of the expenses related to raising a child in a dual-income home) , it's just gonna happen over time.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

lmao ok well

your supreme elder ladies

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

right back atcha ;-*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

I’m probably not long for the forums the more I think about it, outside the two active threads I’m marginally in charge of

our dirty laundry got aired publicly to the entire world from a thread that was supposed to be the exact opposite of that, and it’s permanently impacted the trust I have posting here

:(

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

sassy skull dot gf

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I’ll still be on nctv but I’m really upset with how things went down

beating a dead horse though

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

I have a low enough opinion of myself I don’t need outside help

nice av

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I apologize for criticizing the rat artist snoo. I stand by my negative opinion of Addamere and his sex pesting.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Chokes McGee posted:

you gotta do what's best for you of course but for what it's worth i hope you stick around

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not gonna get lectured by Justice Roberts of all fuckin people on not appreciating democracy lmfao

clinging to the top of the mast, the only part still above water, trying to save his precious legacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chokes McGee posted:

b

:same:

its not even about all the livebans lowtax did for people being mean to him, i expected that and theyre overturned anyway. its that actual alt right guys are getting people banned in cspam which to them is just owning the libs #content, something that people literally got permabanned for and get away with it. im not looking for a safe space, just one where nazis dont have final say