Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/KwYMA1O.mp4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
black mass ritual goats clockin in and out like the sheepdogs and wolves from looney tunes

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

juche avocado posted:

you wouldn't carjack a car from an adult video

catch em with their pants down plus you were headed there anyway

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Salt Fish posted:

Part of posting here is to have thick enough skin to not get mad when the webmaster gets drunk and bans you and all your friends, but then unbans you when he sobers up.

i wasnt mad last night but now im mad that it was piece of poo poo nazis who coaxed lowtax into a heated gaming moment this time. they weren't even fyad guys just straight up youtube groyper types

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Little mammal eyes.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
It's the first day of the new year and I feel like I've already hosed up.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Al! posted:

i wasnt mad last night but now im mad that it was piece of poo poo nazis who coaxed lowtax into a heated gaming moment this time. they weren't even fyad guys just straight up youtube groyper types

Ugh, sorry to ask, but what happened?

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

paranoid randroid posted:

you obviously dont have to coordinate many black mass orgies

Goats love sex. It's a fact.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

How do you expect a man with a compromised spine to stand up to perfect specimens of Aryan physique

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

PostEldar posted:

lowtax was having a stream and then a bunch of pepes jumped on and pointed him to some posts where people where being mean about him, so he did what he does and banned them, but then they started digging through ppls post histories for posts that were insufficiently punished and had him ban them too. he undid the ones who were talking poo poo about him but not the other ones

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hoped the new decade would bring new content but all the endgame stuff is still nazis

lame

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

punished milkman posted:

shooting hot diarrhea down my pant leg in solidarity with The President rn
thx 4 service

Lansdowne
Dec 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1212512799928262656

I had no awareness of this trump fact and it is loving me up!

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

PostEldar posted:

lowtax's live youtube chat linked him to a big angry thread in cspam where he went immediately to the last page and started banning people who were calling him a nazi/transphobe/drug addict/wife beater /whatever. he didn't really have any context for the rage in the thread and just saw mod sass and banned on sight. he apologized afterwards and reversed the bans i think

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Al! posted:

lowtax was having a stream and then a bunch of pepes jumped on and pointed him to some posts where people where being mean about him, so he did what he does and banned them, but then they started digging through ppls post histories for posts that were insufficiently punished and had him ban them too. he undid the ones who were talking poo poo about him but not the other ones

Thanks. Also one of these days I'm going to get one of those badass gang tags you designed.

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
I noticed the patreon emailing me about some streaming or another. This must have been it.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Al! posted:

i think it's bullshit that lg got punished that far out from her post at the insistence of one of them on there. like yeah she knew the risk of that kind of joke post but whoever kept bringing it up in stream is a piece of poo poo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Lansdowne posted:

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1212512799928262656

I had no awareness of this trump fact and it is loving me up!

don jr's girlfriend used to date the current governor of california

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lowtax ain't a bad guy. He's just a little mixed up. Got Ban Fever, that's all.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

i think it's bullshit that lg got punished that far out from her post at the insistence of one of them on there. like yeah she knew the risk of that kind of joke post but whoever kept bringing it up in stream is a piece of poo poo

yeah whatever the severity of the punishment for that post its just a disagreement about moderation, what makes me mad is the tax man listening to some snivelling lil nazi

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Al! posted:

yeah whatever the severity of the punishment for that post its just a disagreement about moderation, what makes me mad is the tax man listening to some snivelling lil nazi

tfr is still open

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

I remember some post by Lowtax ages ago about all the death threats that are not only directed at him but his kids too. Probably fucks with your head a bit... or not. I wouldn't know since I'm beloved by all.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

juche avocado posted:

hoped the new decade would bring new content but all the endgame stuff is still nazis

lame

nazis were teased all last decade but almost none of the base actually saw that content or took down a nazi boss

this is the decade where everybody will get to do raids and get purple rifles

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
gently caress LG's banned? Goddamnit.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

unpopular opinion but i don’t mind tfr, there are some good threads in there and it’s probably a good thing to have a gun forum on the internet that isn’t 100% chud

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al! posted:

cool and healthy that you can get anybody you want banned by throwing the boss 2 bucks on a youtube chat

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Turdfuzz posted:

I remember some post by Lowtax ages ago about all the death threats that are not only directed at him but his kids too. Probably fucks with your head a bit... or not. I wouldn't know since I'm beloved by all.

yeah ur something else alright

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

PostEldar posted:

yeah and last we talked she said she has no intention of coming back with things the way they are :shrug:

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Al! posted:

yeah and last we talked she said she has no intention of coming back with things the way they are :shrug:

That loving sucks. A beloved poster. You send her my love and she'll be like "who the gently caress is that?"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

there are very few reasons i can imagine someone brings a goat to a sex shop and few of them are good

al I am extremely curious as to the few reasons you can find

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PostEldar posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

speaking as someone who regularly has to drum up volunteers for leftist events I can personally assure you that if you show up and are enthusiastic about 2 events in a row you will instantly become the darling of that organization's leadership

100% true

come canvass if you live near us

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

just ask paranoid randroid, he's the expert apparently

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

all i wanted to do was make final fantasy political memes

rip to a real one

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Turdfuzz posted:

Lowtax ain't a bad guy. He's just a little mixed up. Got Ban Fever, that's all.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

punished milkman posted:

shooting hot diarrhea down my pant leg in solidarity with The President rn

wow mr presdiet

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

free snoo

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Chokes McGee posted:

1) To show the custom latex artisan exactly what you want.
2) It's a seeing-eye goat.
3) The sex shop is right next to your vet.
4) That's like four reasons right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

I tried getting him to reverse it but he said that type of post is what's gonna get the secret service called on him again. I don't get the impression he was being hyperbolic so Lastgirl is probably lucky it wasn't a permaban.