Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i hope the original editor got fired for missing the opportunity to stoke war resentments against an innocent nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

Obligatory Free Lastgirl post

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Post-Drama come down loving sucks, though. Don't act like you aren't bored now.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

personally I think 1080 troops would have been just fine

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

OhFunny posted:

lol the US military wants to pivot to a great power struggle with China, but keeps getting sucked back into the Middle East.

It's almost impressive how we've been doing occupations in the same two countries for literally twenty years and not gotten better at it at all.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1212519971919667200

please support my campaign. i am 100% real about this offer.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Our big beautiful military

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

why would you send snowboarding troops to the desert :rolleyes:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
old farmer bringing his beloved pet goat with him to the city and is shocked to see "Want to gently caress the GOAT!" posters in the downtown. afraid, he retreats from the city core as a crowd gathers shouting "GOAT GOAT GOAT". he eventually makes his way to a friendly sex shop and asks the unionized fuckshop worker if the signs are true. "Yes," the fuckshop man says "But it means 'Greatest of all time'." as the chanting crows louder outside, the farmer looks down sadly at his goat. "Well Greatest, I guess this is the end."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Gripweed posted:

It's almost impressive how we've been doing occupations in the same two countries for literally twenty years and not gotten better at it at all.

closer to 40 years with a few small breaks where the warlords we gave guns to ran the show

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the correct response to 9/11 would have been to do nothing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

old farmer bringing his beloved pet goat with him to the city and is shocked to see "Want to gently caress the GOAT!" posters in the downtown. afraid, he retreats from the city core as a crowd gathers shouting "GOAT GOAT GOAT". he eventually makes his way to a friendly sex shop and asks the unionized fuckshop worker if the signs are true. "Yes," the fuckshop man says "But it means 'Greatest of all time'." as the chanting crows louder outside, the farmer looks down sadly at his goat. "Well Greatest, I guess this is the end."

this is essentially the story of sodom and gomorrah

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jonny 290 posted:

https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1212519971919667200

please support my campaign. i am 100% real about this offer.

i am absolutely not talking poo poo. sell me SA now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmao i love this place

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jonny 290 posted:

lowtax makes 10k a month from just the patreon

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

glad the drama is over and my friends mostly unbanned even if they choose not to come back. posting without buying still costs lowtax money. hit em where it hurts.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

KULTUR - TERROR

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Give me some money rear end in a top hat

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

and he could keep all of that. all im asking for is admin login to the site itself.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

Post-Drama come down loving sucks, though. Don't act like you aren't bored now.

I just want to keep reading your posts, Im glad I can

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

and he could keep all of that. all im asking for is admin login to the site itself.

lowtax didn't sell when this place was worth millions and he's not gonna sell it for thousands even though it's only worth hundreds.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

a.lo posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

Give jess some money rear end in a top hat

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

happy New year Trump thread

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

Jonny 290 posted:

you seem like a moron so have you considered posting a thread in GBS about this with the HOT tag

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

if I touch compooters can i have a 20k chequeing acct too

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lowtax didn't sell when this place was worth millions and he's not gonna sell it for thousands even though it's only worth hundreds.

there's no harm in trying

richard

a nice deposit of $5000.00 (i'll even front the 3% fee) and you are done. forever. spread your wings and begone from this cursed site. i am so serious.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

a.lo posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

only 8% of coons' donations in the first nine months of 2019 were under $100, and his average donation was 25 times higher than jess's. seems, as if, very wealthy people like chris coo s??

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Jonny 290 posted:

:thermidor:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I mean, would there be a more fitting end to the story than Lowtax selling the site to some rando for a fraction of it's worth on impulse?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i was told that was all to pay for angelfire webring fees

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i missed the entire thread today, did anything change or are we still working on things behind the scenes

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al! posted:

oh man we've got all these expired dildos but the dump won't take them. i wish i had a machine that ate trash

sayyyyyyyyyyyy

help my butt is being harassed by his post

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

redneck nazgul posted:

i missed the entire thread today, did anything change or are we still working on things behind the scenes

lots of moving parts....

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why do yospos guys like taking screenshots of their bank accounts. i think tori/tayne/pfc's oversharing has gaslit them into this

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

redneck nazgul posted:

discussions are happening with the admins and the mods, our concerns are being taken very seriously, and a solution is forthcoming.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

redneck nazgul posted:

people got unbanned but are hesistant to come back

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

a.lo posted:

if you think about it we have had a star wars movie every decade since the 70s. wow.

this is why the terrorists hate us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

redneck nazgul posted:

"we" aren't working on poo poo since Lightning Kimba is the closest thing C-SPAM has to representation in the mod forum where all this is being talked about.