Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

COOL CORN posted:

Happy almost New year! I'm thankful for all of the joy that you all have brought me this year. I've made new friends, I've reconnected with old friends (hi Icon of Sin), and I've been able to share positivity with everyone in this thread.

Wishing you all the best that life can bring in the next year ❤️❤️❤️

Edit-- Teagan got me this sweater a while back, isn't it fantastic? Isn't she fantastic?

Cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cool Corn doing his best to make the thread the best place around and succeeding admirably

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Cool Corn doing his best to make the thread the best place around and succeeding admirably

Indeed! Happy New Year Selfie Thread Friends!

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm more than a little sad at this thread's notable slowdown because of the last month of forums drama. :(

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
Took this today after seeing Cats. It was better than Star Wars.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Gonna need to know what band shirt that is

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
Carnifex

https://www.dhgate.com/product/authentic-carnifex-band-riddick-skeleton/426693154.html#seo=WAP

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Hell yeah

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

I'm more than a little sad at this thread's notable slowdown because of the last month of forums drama. :(

It has been slower, but I didn't even know there was drama going on, so no clue what you mean lol

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
This thread is a cool safe space for all goons, regardless of drama or lovely behavior outside of it

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I just want to state for the record that I'm not a Seahawks fan. I just like picking up cheap jerseys and hats to wear for whatever game I happen to be watching. And how am I gonna say no to a Jerry Rice Seahawks jersey and a hat that lights up?

Anyway go Eagles.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Feeling cute, might delete later:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

COOL CORN posted:

This thread is a cool safe space for all goons, regardless of drama or lovely behavior outside of it

this being safe or not, apparently trans goons are being targetted by fyad/kiwi farms, so pics are kinda

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

this being safe or not, apparently trans goons are being targetted by fyad/kiwi farms, so pics are kinda

Off-sites are constantly scouring everything on the forums. And trans persons seem to be a favourite target.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Not just targeted but actively harvested and reposted, right now. NBD for a lot of people but better safe than sorry. It's very easy to just plain old search for your username on the offsites and see them.

It's okay, though. I still support all of you here!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Queen Combat posted:

Not just targeted but actively harvested and reposted, right now. NBD for a lot of people but better safe than sorry. It's very easy to just plain old search for your username on the offsites and see them.

Queen Combat posted:

I stand by my friends and my loved ones, and to hell with those who want to get in the way.

Happy New Years you beautiful folks.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Stupid fucks leave people alone.

Just got out of Cats and saw Star Wars yesterday.

I’d rather watch Cats again. Man Star Wars was a mess.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
Do I even want to know what the hell kiwi farm is?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

hooah posted:

Do I even want to know what the hell kiwi farm is?

No.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Banned SA users created a website with cocaine and doxxing. It's bad enough to have been kicked from host to host for years but they've finally settled in somewhere. They like to doxx trans users.

That's it, really. Basically,

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

As of now the forums are on lock down for unregistered/banned users.
So if there is any doxxing, it is coming from inside the house.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

10 Beers posted:

I stand by my friends and my loved ones, and to hell with those who want to get in the way.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

10 Beers posted:

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

If you find yourself in a social situation, make threats.

Happy dystopian nightmare future.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

lookslikerain posted:

Happy dystopian nightmare future.

oh my god you look amazing

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

That hair is insanely good

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

COOL CORN posted:

Happy almost New year! I'm thankful for all of the joy that you all have brought me this year. I've made new friends, I've reconnected with old friends (hi Icon of Sin), and I've been able to share positivity with everyone in this thread.

Wishing you all the best that life can bring in the next year ❤️❤️❤️

Edit-- Teagan got me this sweater a while back, isn't it fantastic? Isn't she fantastic?

Aw hey I missed this. You're swell. And I think you are a new friend too. Thank you for being lovely.

lookslikerain
Jan 10, 2014

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Thanks! I went to a New Years party at a gay sauna. Was really fun. Had to nope out eventually due to social stress stuff despite the molly but I looked great at least and people loved it. I think. They certainly reacted. Also turns out I might be ASD. WHICH EXPLAINS A LOT. But has been kinda stressful to process. Starting an ADHD course in a few weeks. So this past six months has been a massive improvement in my life and way better than the rest of the decade and makes me hopeful for the Cyberpunk 2020s.

m0therfux0r
Oct 11, 2007

me.
A lot of severe stuff going on in this pic. I don't normally look this pissed.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

back to pink, back to happiness

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Gosh. GOSH. 😍

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Teagan posted:

Holy poo poo that looks loving fantastic Teagan!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Thank youuu! <3

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

-snippy-

Raine has a new favorite as of 05:02 on Jun 18, 2020

square convention
Dec 31, 2008

Teagan posted:

Lovely. :3:

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Some pretty loving excellent hair color choices on this page. :allears:

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Liquid Communism posted:

Some pretty loving excellent hair color choices on this page. :allears:
thank you :)

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

I shaved recently but had to stop at the 'stache so I could recreate a picture of my father and I when I was a baby. I look so much like he did that my partners are terrified of our future.

I remember when that puppy could fit in my hand. I miss those days.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I just threw up in my mouth, and it made me think of SomethingAwful. So, hi guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Teagan posted:

I just threw up in my mouth, and it made me think of SomethingAwful. So, hi guys!

Aww, that's so thoughtful! Also 💜 hair again.