Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
JSMD

Janus Small Mid fund is all I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
man gently caress i beat batman return to arkham and i want more this game owns

im gonna start a new game of arkham city. the car parts are kinda eh but man the game owns.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1211153540883865600?s=20

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

that Biden comment about Africa is sure making the rounds

sink you dumb old bastard, sink

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

The untold story is that Mark Hoofnagle has only been employed on the job for a week

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1212579598808076289?s=21

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

GrimGypsy posted:

that Biden comment about Africa is sure making the rounds

sink you dumb old bastard, sink

It turns out it's out of context. Like, if you just see that little clip, it's super racist. But if you see the longer clip, it's just baffling. But apparently if you listen to his whole speech you get a general idea of what he was going for.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

actionjackson posted:

The smoke is removing people's legs holy gently caress

smoke wraiths are no joke

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

fwiw twitter and SA searches for "load-bearing slur" don't turn up any hits that predate today

oh i just meant the idea that removing that specific slur would break the forums

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Gripweed posted:

It turns out it's out of context. Like, if you just see that little clip, it's super racist. But if you see the longer clip, it's just baffling. But apparently if you listen to his whole speech you get a general idea of what he was going for.

But even then it's bafflingly untrue? Like the problem with violence against women isn't based on the golden thread of English liberty or whatever bullshit he's imagining.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Gripweed posted:

I'm sure fox news will only show the clip in context.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lowtaxishly:] don't take my comments out of context

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

sullat posted:

But even then it's bafflingly untrue? Like the problem with violence against women isn't based on the golden thread of English liberty or whatever bullshit he's imagining.

nah I'm pretty sure that as a nation we need to have a serious conversation about English Common Law. And I'm glad Biden is making that a cornerstone of his campaign

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Gripweed posted:

nah I'm pretty sure that as a nation we need to have a serious conversation about English Common Law. And I'm glad Biden is making that a cornerstone of his campaign

McConnell appoints another 500 judges that don't believe in women's suffrage.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*marches into the king's court. everyone puts down their steins and stares. the minstrels stop playing*

Ser Cumshitter, thy were banished from-

I INVOKE THE RIGHT OF CUM

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Yeah, a very dumb thing to say for Biden but I get where he was coming from even if it is still stupid.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

*marches into the king's court. everyone puts down their steins and stares. the minstrels stop playing*

Ser Cumshitter, thy were banished from-

I INVOKE THE RIGHT OF CUM

what is

why does he think that's a thing

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Welp, he was just being generally incoherent. Like usual.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

He is absolutely going to be the democratic nominee.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i dont know bidens record on domestic abuse but my reading of the transcript is that biden is trying to say "amercians hit their women, and its americas fault. we have nowhere else to look but in ourselves. this is our problem as a culture." but i will admit i am being fairly generous in this reading.

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

what is

why does he think that's a thing

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cumrights.asp

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

Welp, he was just being generally incoherent. Like usual.

Biden's trick

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Gripweed posted:

I have literally no idea what biden is taking about in any speech he has ever given. From what I can tell, his campaign is about locking up Corn Pop, giving chains to all lifeguards, and being creepy around younger women

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYJ5ZViYhHQ

Finally, a good trump video for the new years

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cumshitter posted:

THE RIGHT OF CUM

Stravinsky you’ve done it again

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1212541945546829824

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

2DCAT posted:

I have literally no idea what biden is taking about in any speech he has ever given. From what I can tell, his campaign is about locking up Corn Pop, giving chains to all lifeguards, and being creepy around younger women

Biden's trick

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

we went to the moon and back when people were dressing like this, and then we completely halted any further progress

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

mad.radhu posted:

we went to the moon and back when people were dressing like this, and then we completely halted any further progress

Yeah turns out the moon sucks

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

i dont know bidens record on domestic abuse but my reading of the transcript is that biden is trying to say "amercians hit their women, and its americas fault. we have nowhere else to look but in ourselves. this is our problem as a culture." but i will admit i am being fairly generous in this reading.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cumrights.asp

how DARE you bring this mercantile frippery into a feudal levy

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

Yeah turns out the moon sucks

take it back da moon rulez #1

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

man gently caress i beat batman return to arkham and i want more this game owns

im gonna start a new game of arkham city. the car parts are kinda eh but man the game owns.

Arkham City is great and I've been meaning to do another playthrough.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzAJqKll6hI

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

get a tie clip, IDIOT

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Can we talk about Biden's new hair dye job lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

LegoMan posted:

Arkham City is great and I've been meaning to do another playthrough.

im going to play an inland empire sorry cop batman this time

i loved disco elysium but god dman that game was optimized for poo poo. it made my laptop run hotter than when i play like DOOM or something

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Did they have adult diapers back in the 50s and 60s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

a.lo posted:

Did they have adult diapers back in the 50s and 60s?

you don't want a diaper in space. Imagine trying to change a dirty diaper in space. That's a nightmare. You want the poop to go directly from the rear end in a top hat into a receptacle that allows for immediate disposal.