Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Xaris posted:

that sucks but i hope she changes her mind, if she needs a re-reg+av cert im down to help out

I think it’s more not wanting to give the forums any more money but I also don’t want to speak for her so I’ll leave this alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

super excited for this miami vice remake

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

It's so inspiring that people can speak freely about how great I am without fear of repercussion! Thank you!

Thank you! 69% approval rating in C-SPAM

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

My favorite part of this is how every single article is using a picture of Jenner when she's not close to the Top 500, but better to put a picture of her up and say that she's the problem rather than the 500 people who make her networth look laughable.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

campfire posted:

apologies i have scant memory and was prolly projecting

it’s ok I made someone rage quit the forums once with what I thought was innocent shitposting so I have to check on these things from time to time

apparently people have a hard time telling if I’m serious or not, which I do like to exploit for comedy, but it comes at a price

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Chokes McGee posted:

it’s ok I made someone rage quit the forums once with what I thought was innocent shitposting so I have to check on these things from time to time

apparently people have a hard time telling if I’m serious or not, which I do like to exploit for comedy, but it comes at a price

chokes and campfire can have a lil spat as a treat

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

campfire posted:

i shed a tear or two reading the thread tho.
?

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

sober cspammers rising up in defense of our most marginal and beloved posters? poo poo idk tell me about it maybe it didnt own. sure looked like it from here

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

campfire posted:

apologies i have scant memory and was prolly projecting

i have a powerful 2020 avatar in the bank thanks to Al and i will use it once i am positive lowtax um something something

me too

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

campfire posted:

sober cspammers rising up in defense of our most marginal and beloved posters? poo poo idk tell me about it maybe it didnt own. sure looked like it from here
no I mean which thread, where?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
chicken pot pie is a good campbells soup its like thick chicken noodle

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

pillsburysoldier posted:

no I mean which thread, where?

sorry for being spicy, i mean smarxists lets all prep for offsites doom thread

featuring fart daddy low tiddy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i helped out and - arguably - saved everybodys lives.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

these go really well together imho

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

campfire posted:

sorry for being spicy, i mean smarxists lets all prep for offsites doom thread

featuring fart daddy low tiddy

uh

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

A Handed Missus posted:

thats why i posted it bb

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cat loves when i throw her food across the room. like just picking up a little kibble and tossing it, she chases it down and goes back to position so I can do it again. At this point I've gotten through most of the bowl and i gotta wonder if shes burning more calories than she taking in with each little thingy she chases down.

sliding all over the wood floors she deffo puts more energy into tracking down the food

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908701

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

two great tastes

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

maybe its maybelline

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

for 12 years you have been asking: who is turdfuzz jr

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

i consider often the thiccness of soup

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

My favorite part of this is how every single article is using a picture of Jenner when she's not close to the Top 500, but better to put a picture of her up and say that she's the problem rather than the 500 people who make her networth look laughable.

maybe its just easier to find photos of her than it is to find photos of The Situation

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
dont like turdfuzz' new av. wheres the legs? looks uncomfortable

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

for 12 years you have been asking: who is turdfuzz jr

its u

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

im being mean

im posting im being mean instead of owning people in 2020. its part of my personal process

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the recession -- poof economy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

it was me! ive been waiting all this time in secret

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
TruM{

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Chokes McGee posted:

who was it

i always expect everyone at every point is not being serious

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

poomtp

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

struck by what we feel was celebratory gunfire. say that real nice and slow

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDUqiuNJBIM

quote:

A team of researchers have created a robotic arm capable of brushing people's hair.

Although that may seem like a joke, the intent behind this hair-combing bot, created by computer science professor Stefanos Nikolaidis, from the University of Southern California, and his students, is a serious one.

Nikolaidis said he was inspired to work on the project after having spent time with stroke victims. Interviewing them about tasks with which they might want help, many stroke survivors, particularly women, he said, mentioned the desire to have someone—or something—to help brush their hair.

The task, which involves a different range of motion for each individual's head and hair as well as a delicate control around how far into the hair to insert a comb so that it brushes the hair effectively without causing injury, is actually not a trivial task for a robot to master, Nikolaidis said.

The robot his team built uses a camera to create a 3-D map of the back of a person's head and hair so it can plan how to brush efficiently. A special copper comb, equipped with a sensor that can detect when the comb comes into contact with skin, is used to prevent the robot from harming the person whose hair it is brushing.

(I am not linking to a Fortune dot com article, but there's more if you wanna Google it yourself.)

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
robots are your friends, please be kind to robots, thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry