Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

fits my needs posted:

morning commute mood

thought it said kill all thatchers first :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCAnnLRcgY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

yeah, chris coons sucks. please donate $69.69 to Jess so we can retire him.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Marzzle posted:

do you have to be invited or something? the only cspam discord I'm in is bad hombre ed balls and no one ever says anything in it even when something is happening like a debate

i think bonghitz has a succzone one that's invite only but i can't keep up with this or that

the other one should be public, but i can't find a link atm, maybe search back 3-9 months. in either case you aren't missing anything

Al! posted:

the cspam discord is a really gross rumor mill in my experience

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

Democrat chris coons, explain yourself

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

fits my needs posted:

morning commute mood

not that i'm entirely opposed to the idea of killing all techies, but it would be more efficient to kill the shareholders and execs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:siren: SENATOR CHRIS COONS THINK IT IS "COOL," "RAD," "VERY GOOD," (his words) to masturbate to children.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

my favorite jess tweet so far was the one where she said coo s is okay with people masturbating to kids

There's a difference between being crude and inflammatory about the logical conclusions to be drawn by what a senator has voted for, and spreading a viral clip that is intentionally removed from context.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKI85yx6ZpI

MY KING!!! :worship:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Good soup! posted:

love discord, love waiting 25 minutes for a chat program to basten a turkey or whatever cute stupid non-helpful message they decided to code in there is

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

There's a difference between being crude and inflammatory about the logical conclusions to be drawn by what a senator has voted for, and spreading a viral clip that is intentionally removed from context.

we aren't doing it though. c-spam can do whatever it likes however.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

is the difference that both are justifiable to do your part to keep biden from being elected?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

i make all my posts on gamefaqs

game faq yourself

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

:siren: SENATOR CHRIS COONS THINK IT IS "COOL," "RAD," "VERY GOOD," (his words) to masturbate to children.

Protect Uncle Coo*s from this falsehood.

Delaware must condemn!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dustcat posted:

not that i'm entirely opposed to the idea of killing all techies, but it would be more efficient to kill the shareholders and execs

nice, techies should open up a dialogue with the dude living below that underpass :yosbutt:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

never heard of him

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

i personally think spreading false rumors about biden owns. he sucks rear end

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

i make all my posts on gamefaqs

same but the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

eonwe posted:

i personally think spreading false rumors about biden owns. he sucks rear end

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

that's coward talk, son

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trump will show up to the debates if there is a fuckable chair on stage.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Biden is going to lose yet again and it will be funny as hell

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Working hard!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

does chris shave that top part of his head, or is it just naturally perfectly awful like that

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Rollin' down the street
Scarin' NATO
Sippin' on Gin and Juche

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
decorum in politics is like showing up to an MMA match and following boxing's "no hitting below the belt" rule without being told to and losing because your opponent goes right for your junk

but you won a moral victory in getting your balls blasted off

e: scalise'd off

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

oh wait guys, i totally realized why this is so wrong

we should handle contests with the gop and liberal/moderate democrats in good faith, since they always do

how could i have been so stupid

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

eonwe posted:

same but the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'

lmao that’s a throwback

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

morning commute mood

joy to the world, the techies' dead
we guillotined their heads
don't worry that we weren't thorough
we strained them through the juicero
and red and red they flow
and red and red they flow
and reeeed and reeeeeed they flooooow

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

does chris shave that top part of his head, or is it just naturally perfectly awful like that

It's the natural, the Delaware Way :radcat:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

TMMadman posted:

Or if it's Warren (it won't) so he can stand too close and vaguely menace her like he did Hillary.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Biden: :qq: people are ascribing false racist garbage to me instead of paying attention to the very important racist garbage I'm saying that I want them to hear! :qq:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

you really are the libbest lib in libdom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

moral victories for everyone!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

I'm not saying you are. I'm saying that anyone saying you should because "nothing matters lol just double down over and over and never apologize and you will never experience consequences and anyone who says otherwise is a lib cuck" is wrong.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Xaris posted:

i think bonghitz has a succzone one that's invite only but i can't keep up with this or that

the other one should be public, but i can't find a link atm, maybe search back 3-9 months. in either case you aren't missing anything

I like collecting subforum discords so I can freak out in them every time it looks like SA is gonna disappear due to whatever new calamity we're facing

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Dustcat posted:

The problem is whenever you strike one down, there's at least two more to take their place

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Burn Zone posted:

lmao that’s a throwback

u baby yETI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

yeah, chris coons sucks. please donate $69.69 to Jess so we can retire him.

i already did $66.69 (hail sexy satan) and will probably do another round closer to the debates between her and coo*s

im also throwing some $ and time towards my local rep (katie porter) who is actually really good (even though she's backed warren) but is in a somewhat difficult district considering how left she actually is