Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
broke: corporations want their employees to suffer

woke: corporations are abstract entities whose goals run orthogonal to mortal beings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

What's up, bitches?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
thinking about how the saurus met his wife floorpizza on kiwifarms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Elephanthead posted:

Here is a better idea, don't go walking around when it is below 0. Trdm[ss

its more if you get smacked by a storm and stranded for a while.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Honestly not sure why you would want to accomplish that.

you want to speculate about it? I can let you know when you're close

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
there is this section of the Wonderland Trail called Panhandle Gap where there is a big open field at the base of Rainer and there are all these pools from the melting glaciers where herds of mountain goats come down the mountain to drink.

that would be a cool place to die

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Al! posted:

thinking about how the saurus met his wife floorpizza on kiwifarms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

the saurus was a terrible human being

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

So fit

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/lummideast/status/1212823214885396481?s=20

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If it helps sipderhyphyman I don't have any idea what misleading joe biden videos have got you ruminating this time, I just like to see your posts

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

a bunch of tinydicks, closet cases, and other sexually dysfunctional losers who try to distract themselves from wallowing in their own misery by making GBS threads on people they see as lower than them. Cool poo poo i bet some mass shooters have posted there.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
when the world dies I want to walk around in a DOW 25,000! hat like the 3rd world people that get the t-shirts of the super bowl losers that say they won

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Turkey about to slap the Aegean coast and say "this baby can hold so many anti ship missiles"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

If you're going hiking in mountains in winter ffs get some good snow shoes with good crampons or your life is going to suck

Also make sure you have emergency supplies to deal with a giant loving storm coming up out of nowhere.

a crampon (“kwompon”) is a french tampon made of thin layers of buttery dough folded and rolled repeatedly before baking

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

a crampon (“kwompon”) is a french tampon made of thin layers of buttery dough folded and rolled repeatedly before baking

:hmmyes:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

a bunch of tinydicks, closet cases, and other sexually dysfunctional losers who try to distract themselves from wallowing in their own misery by making GBS threads on people they see as lower than them. Cool poo poo i bet some mass shooters have posted there.

about that

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

didnt know skull.gif posted in kiwifarms

master class pot stirring :discourse:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hatebag posted:

2016 sentiment, 2003 phrasing, 2020 posted date

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/IAStartingLine/status/1212828918505517057

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

How she and castro are done but baby CIA spook and two boring blank slate billionaires are not is shameful

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

not a good look.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Wait, she's still running too? lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
We could've had federally subsidized yoni eggs :qq:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

How she and castro are done but baby CIA spook and two boring blank slate billionaires are not is shameful

Dems! Dems! Dems! Dems!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Got to get your aura right.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

extreme My Mom Had To Close Down Her Restaurant Because She's Losing Money vibes

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

about that

Yeop

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Squizzle posted:

2016 sentiment, 2003 phrasing, 2020 posted date

Well, time doesn't exist

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

tenderjerk posted:

well campaigns fold when they run out of the money so the lovely billionares don't have that problem.

the cia assett managed to soak up enough support from anyone who wants someone as lovely as Biden, but also with a functioning brain and not a thousand years old. (also probably not a perv)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:rip: to a real one

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
ah yes the homeopathic campaign strategy

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

If it helps sipderhyphyman I don't have any idea what misleading joe biden videos have got you ruminating this time, I just like to see your posts
I don't give a poo poo about Joe Biden's feelings. Tell him he's worse than the cancer that killed his son. Tell him his wife deserved to die. Whatever.
But don't loving lie to people that we're trying to help/convince. Don't share that poo poo and when called out in it go "gently caress ur decorum lib poo poo." When you do that, you're telling the people you're sharing the video with that you don't give a poo poo about helping them be informed, or raising their awareness of important issues that affect them. All you care about is spreading your narrative. And that's unjustifiable. If truth doesn't matter, then other people shouldnt matter to you either.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

logikv9 posted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

logikv9 posted:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

is this the jokers trick?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hahahahaha

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

logikv9 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Also the billionaires in the race are probably just doing it as a tax dodge somehow