Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I had a really cool dream last night that had a booze part, a heavy industrial plant with dangerous pinch points part, a space shooter part, and a Don Bluth animated part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

dont mess with new york? :texas::shrug:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Maybe he's dying

good news

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
serious lol at anybody who doesn't give up a seat to the elderly or infirm

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I enjoy how the president of the united states threatened another country via twitter and then loving disappeared.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1212836967223828486

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

yikes! a wife beater!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tacodaemon posted:

I had a really cool dream last night that had a booze part, a heavy industrial plant with dangerous pinch points part, a space shooter part, and a Don Bluth animated part

Make American Tail Again

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Bloomberg famously takes the subway* to work every day

*after being driven to the subway station

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

i just laugh at them. triggered, oldsicks? :twisted:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Basebf555 posted:

There's more momentum behind a protest movement for vaping than there is for child concentration camps. It's like we're in some sort of movie about how everyone is an idiot or something.

if it makes you feel better the vaping thing is astroturfed

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

they knew what they signed up for when they got old

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

yikes! a wife beater!

i don't think your mom would like you joking around about that, nichael

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Do you seriously think that those two are mutually exclusive?

Man if you wanna spend your time pointing out that Biden wasn't being racist, hew was just being incoherent and wrong, you do you

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Scores of unidentified drones, flying at night and often in groups, have baffled officials in the neighbouring states of Colorado and Nebraska.

Witnesses have spotted the drones, which reportedly have six-foot (1.8m) wide wingspans, since mid-December.

Local law enforcement officials say they have no idea where the drones are coming from or who is flying them.

The sheriff of Yuma County, Colorado said they were being flown in airspace controlled by the federal government.

A Facebook post from Sheriff Todd Combs on Tuesday described local residents as "very nervous and anxious" and said local agencies planned to meet next Monday to try to solve the mystery.

"There are many theories about what is going on, but at this point, that's all they are," the sheriff wrote.

"I think we are all feeling a little bit vulnerable due to the intrusion of our privacy that we enjoy in our rural community, but I don't have a solution or know of one right now," he wrote, adding that it is potentially illegal for residents to shoot them down.

Colorado Senator Cory Gardner also weighed in, writing on Twitter that officials from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) had told him they have "opened a full investigation to learn the source and purpose of the drones".

Residents say the noise of the drones can be heard far across the plains, and upset livestock and pets.

They are sex drones. I can just feel it.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

people will not stop buying crossover suvs lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There is absolutely nothing that white people on public transit love more than standing and looking around judging anyone who is not standing, even when there are open seats.

ive been riding public transit 24/7 for 25 years and have no idea what ur talking about lol that being said kill whitey fuckin standers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

i don't think your mom would like you joking around about that, nichael

not sure she has much to say about it:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

power word- Jeb! posted:

if it makes you feel better the vaping thing is astroturfed

yeah some twitter journo was covering a recent we vape we vote demonstration and every single person he talked to either owned or worked at a vape shop

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

It's to move the party to the right so the centrist candidate seems like the best choice. Biden gets the nom and they can have as much influence as they have always had.

Everything the rich do is a scam to steal money from someone. I don't think they'd spend their own money on campaigns if they weren't getting a return. If they wanted influence they could just give biden a big donation/bribe.

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Intel&Sebastian posted:

There is absolutely nothing that white people on public transit love more than standing and looking around judging anyone who is not standing, even when there are open seats.

Lmao what a bizarre observation

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

Just the elderly or infirm? You seriously don't give up your seat to mothers with babies?

Kinda hosed up but I guess that's how you live your life

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

carper's first wife died from a form of cancer that has been linked to severe stress.

taking frequent beatings from your husband, a us senator, is a form of severe stress.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

KaptainKrunk posted:

people will not stop buying crossover suvs lol

that days gonn come

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
stooping toward an old persons ear and whispering no, i sit back down

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

lol right? they were doing a story on some NPR show yesterday about how SUVs are almost the majority of car sales and how they're statistically getting bigger like GM added almost a foot of length to the Tahoe or some poo poo

it's like people don't loving remember the early 2000's at all

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

They are sex drones. I can just feel it.

https://somafm.com/dronezone/

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

normally people stand on the bus because its crowded or because someone pooped on the seat or didnt prepare the seat with fresh piss or ruined it like a dog with their protruding nipples :sad:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hmmm

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:jerkbag:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't want to crow about my forums enemies being destroyed by they keep ruining their owns lives flailing around

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lowtax repping notorious RBG

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

SA is good and fun though Lowtax tries his best to change it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
they can have my chair but its filled with a critical mass of wendy's farts

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/LahrenCommie/status/1212739704384368640?s=20

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
lowtax has crazy republican persecution complex energy

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
post in cspam lowtax :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

BUSH 2112 posted:

lol right? they were doing a story on some NPR show yesterday about how SUVs are almost the majority of car sales and how they're statistically getting bigger like GM added almost a foot of length to the Tahoe or some poo poo

it's like people don't loving remember the early 2000's at all

some of the suvs today are bigger/longer than the original H1 hummer lol, google it