Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
The real CSPAM was the communists we met along the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Schnorkles posted:

i want to be remembered for polls and being wrong tia

How you'll actually be remembered...

Denizen_Cons
Oct 15, 2016

This makes me quite angry lol.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

the wire is a documentary

really, every garak ep is

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
It'd be a shame if this thread didn't make it all the way to November at least

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Every man who is anti-trans should be force feminized.

I'm not sure how you'd deal with women who are anti-trans.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Denizen_Cons posted:

This makes me quite angry lol.

its fuckin funny as poo poo dude

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

a helpful bear posted:

Too lazy to click the article but is it because they are labelling crossovers and poo poo like Outbacks as SUVs?

Yeah, I don't know if that's explicitly said in the article, but almost all SUVs out there now look like bigger station wagons. The Suburbans of the past aren't really a thing anymore, the modern SUV is more like a 4 door minivan.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

"I am afraid to post this anywhere on my own forums" lmao

I AM IN FEAR FOR MY (POSTING) LIFE

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I mean Lowtax is free to post that picture in here, this is a subforum that not only tolerated Boosted but even made him an IK

Why buy/post something deliberately intended to be provocative and then worry it may provoke a reaction?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
leftbook owns

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

what if lowtax was bad at postin' all along?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

TMMadman posted:

idk maybe you could find another fetish to subject them to

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I mean Lowtax is free to post that picture in here, this is a subforum that not only tolerated Boosted but even made him an IK

Why buy/post something deliberately intended to be provocative and then worry it may provoke a reaction?

boosted never wore his hat

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
shout out to the mods and admins who actually spend their time trying to keep this dumpster fire running while the boss is on facebook complaining about how the forums he doesnt read wouldnt like him because of maga

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the clock sits at 11:59 PM, everyone is sweating and trying to make their last post

Lowtax is live, his cursor over the DELETE button, his pits are soaked and he's clearly not slept in days

The clock strikes 12:00PM and he clicks DELETE

Looking closely, it's TFR that has been deleted and Richard drops the kayfabe. It was all a ruse! Everyone in FYAD and D&D and CSPAM join hands and sing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Clockwork Orange style conditioning chair while they listen to The Left Hand of Darkness on audiobook

Squizzle posted:

boosted never wore his hat

that hat he posted is distinctly lacking in a head filling it out

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao I just got to the part where lowtax appears out of nowhere in c-spam in the ongoing annals and i'm dying

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Squizzle posted:

idk maybe you could find another fetish to subject them to

forced aviation

polls polls POLLS

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trang

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

otoh no mods no managers so

many sides :thunk:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

shout out to the mods and admins who actually spend their time trying to keep this dumpster fire running while the boss is on facebook complaining about how the forums he doesnt read wouldnt like him because of maga

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
*in extreme oh my god that poster is black voice*

Good soup! posted:

I AM IN FEAR FOR MY (POSTING) LIFE

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
lowtax wear the hat

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Shout out to Jared and the SS agent who keeps the president's diaper changed and dry as often as possible

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
Marc Stauffer fight me irl

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
This kind of forums drama only makes me nervous, I get no entertainment from it, because selfishly I have no clue how I'd get through even a single day of work without the Trump thread and the forums in general.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i unironically think we should organize a posters union and demand election of mods, if only because that would be great practice for doing it in a situation that matters

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Man there's a whole lot of stuff going on in cspam outside of the trump thread :(

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

a helpful bear posted:

Shout out to Jared and the SS agent who keeps the president's diaper changed and dry as often as possible

i bet the secret service guy assigned to c-spam secretly chuckles about schnorkles pictures tbh

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

The hat is reasonably funny. :shrug: It'd go nicely with a City Name Sports Team shirt.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

The same week a load bearing slur broke the website lowtax is complaining on facebook about the leftists shutting down free speech on the website he owns

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Good soup! posted:

Who are all these fuckin people, not a single person I know of has or wants an SUV

My Boomer mind says that means it's NOT TRUE
maybe they're counting pickups as suvs

which of course they should be because most people are only buying pickups to try to look like a loving cowboy

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lowtax the facebook grandpa

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Basebf555 posted:

This kind of forums drama only makes me nervous, I get no entertainment from it, because selfishly I have no clue how I'd get through even a single day of work without the Trump thread and the forums in general.

there's only like five websites anymore and if the forums go away and force me to actually work i just dion't think i can make it :(

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pooky posted:

The hat is reasonably funny. :shrug: It'd go nicely with a City Name Sports Team shirt.

yeah there is nothing wrong with the hat

Denizen_Cons
Oct 15, 2016
People are so mean. They're judging me for being a huge rear end in a top hat to their friends and totally disregarding and ignoring all their concerns. Waaaaah.

I was forced to do something, we're all in agreement. This was exigent circumstances, people said mean things about me online, especially in regards to how I defend transphobes and the transphobia posting forum instead of the people here posting among friends about the hardships of their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

nah if he posted that joke hat here I would be livid. i’d be all steamed up and “ticked” off