Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Why do people find feet inherently disgusting? How is the foot any different than the hands in terms of germs or being dirty? Hands touch all sorts of disgusting poo poo all the loving time. Most of the time a foot is encased inside a sock and shoe and I feel like the only real reason why they smell is because they aren't properly ventilated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

really, every garak ep is

elim g trunp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Dustcat posted:

arfjason's gonna be made cspam mod before nichael lol

thats how lowtax killed lf

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

reump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TMMadman posted:

Why do people find feet inherently disgusting? How is the foot any different than the hands in terms of germs or being dirty? Hands touch all sorts of disgusting poo poo all the loving time. Most of the time a foot is encased inside a sock and shoe and I feel like the only real reason why they smell is because they aren't properly ventilated.

i think you'll find with this particular dude that he loves suckin on big ol wigglers and this tweet is just him protesting too much

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

TMMadman posted:

You answered your own question, good job!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i hope that squizzle will use his newfound powers only for good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/old_moe/status/1212788689807593472

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

Al! posted:

i think you'll find with this particular dude that he loves suckin on big ol wigglers and this tweet is just him protesting too much

mods??

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost
Thank you DJ Trnop for letting me follow my dream of being a full time calligrapher. Have a blessed day.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
okay look lowtax u can spend ur spinal money on stupid hats all u want, i dont give a poo poo

but u must wear the hat

wear the hat rich

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

U Haul DEATH PANELS

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
we’re
gonna
beat
him
a
drUMp!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Squizzle posted:

christ no

It’d be like one of those creepypasta lost simpsons episodes where Lisa gets a head injury then goes to tell off some bullies and they beat her to death.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

TMMadman posted:

This won't answer your question, you are right feet are probably cleaner than hands.
personally I just don't like to look at peoples feet, especially the bottoms of their feet. One my pet peeve's is when people ride in cars with their feet on the dash or out the window. I don't want to see your feet, keep them below your waist please.

I feel like it's a innate survival thing so as to avoid being trampled by a mob

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
banging forks and knives on the table: WEAR HAT! WEAR HAT! WEAR HAT! WEAR HAT!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I hope trumptax bans this whole forum, we seserve it

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lately i've been seeing videos on youtube that say 'uploaded 10 years ago' and it loving terrifies me

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

TMMadman posted:

foot fetishist spotted

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

TMMadman posted:

No one wants to admit that their hands are really gross because we put our hands in our mouth and on our face all the time.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Lowteump

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRuMp

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

no, he doesn't even know that much. he thinks the Paris Accord has something to do with the municipal government of Paris, and references it whenever there's news about violence there etc

this was the latest example:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1212152711753453573

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULkuwxJTGtY

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Discount Dracula posted:

Thank you DJ Trnop for letting me follow my dream of being a full time calligrapher. Have a blessed day.

wouldn't have guessed that twoday's first name was thomas

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
I'm scared.

T... Truimp?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Whats the mosh pit about

navigation
Sep 30, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

More turmp less lowtax please

yeah, we gotta get some negative peace up in here ya'll so shush. go take these discussions to... well, nowhere, since QCS and all the relevant threads were shut down.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

TMMadman posted:

are you foot posting right now?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Al! posted:

a lot of companies actually look down on monitoring employees social media pretty severely now, but the problem is most companies are actually a lot of little fiefdoms run by incompetent petty tyrants.

all bets are off for tech companies tho, if you want to see where fascism is going to go amazon's got your back

why do they look down on it *now*? did monitoring get all hosed up and lawsuity or something?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Im too scared to post in my own forums lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

This won't answer your question, you are right feet are probably cleaner than hands.
personally I just don't like to look at peoples feet, especially the bottoms of their feet. One my pet peeve's is when people ride in cars with their feet on the dash or out the window. I don't want to see your feet, keep them below your waist please.

interesting things happen to the human body if they're doing this when an airbag deploys

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Bidens actually kind of smart because instead of getting extremely red mad nude about anything Trump says he re-directs that anger towards any voter who asks him anything even slightly difficult tries to grab their shoulder and yell at them about how he's actually the foremost thought leader on whatever they just said and how they should go loving kill themselves for not knowing that already.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

are you a caterpillar

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
what exactly does joe think a mosh pit is

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Kurtofan posted:

Im too scared to post in my own forums lmao

2020 motherfucker >;]

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Al! posted:

are you a caterpillar

no but close

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Kurtofan posted:

Whats the mosh pit about

I have no idea! That's what's so crazy about all this!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Louisgod posted:

what exactly does joe think a mosh pit is

a sea on underage women and his colleagues' daughters

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Marzzle posted:

why do they look down on it *now*? did monitoring get all hosed up and lawsuity or something?

yeah, it was the wild west before people started suing and states started passing laws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

no but close

a millipede?