Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
hey look trump might be bad but hilary would have stared a war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Gripweed posted:

US military policy for the past 70 years has been built on the principle that we never, ever, for any reason, go to war with a country that can strike US assets outside their border. Iran can. We are so loving unprepared for this, oh my god.

lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

trumo is gonna nuke iran

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/two_plus_twins/status/1212914170657685504

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/TalAbdulrazaq/status/1212917648578744320

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Gripweed posted:

US military policy for the past 70 years has been built on the principle that we never, ever, for any reason, go to war with a country that can strike US assets outside their border. Iran can. We are so loving unprepared for this, oh my god.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
don't pull ya thang out unless ya plan to bang

bombs over baghdad

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
"this is peace through strength" fox news right now

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

everyone who posts :d2a: is now an enemy combatant

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol torl

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eonwe posted:

Bolton simultaneously has a massive erection and is preparing to blow his brains out because he can't help invade Iran

holding his glans at an angle under his chin, sobbing, knowing that the force of his ejaculation will blast his brains across the wall behind him

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Haha holy gently caress we're really doing it

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

War, huh
Good god y’all
What is it good for
Absolutely Trumpin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cum and go

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

whats the pmf and why would they be making GBS threads

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
has Glenn weighed in yet?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Gripweed posted:

With anyone. It doesn't matter who the President is, Iran is very good at projecting power in the region. They just proved they can take down huge Saudi Oil fields with drones and not lose a single guy. If Iran responds proportionately to the US assassinating one of their generals for no reason, they could wipe out so much of our stuff in the region so quickly. That's one of the big reasons a war with Iran is a bad idea, they could actually fight back

Well yeah

I'm saying the fat orange man's dumb enough to actually run head first into it

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/141604554855825408

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol tormp super brain genius #1

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ramadu posted:

whats the pmf and why would they be making GBS threads

the people the stromed the embassy yesterday

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rah! posted:

:d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a::d2a:
dr0ne strike me piss daddy

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

that man looks like if the family guy creator spent his time learning Chevelle tabs for his bass and flicking lit camels lights at fat women from the broken drivers side window that will only roll half way up in his slow rolling vehicle (also a chevelle), instead of writing humor that makes those kind of men shake their head in wonder at what "that dude must be smokin".

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

https://www.thedailybeast.com/paul-manafort-said-sean-hannity-served-as-his-trump-backchannel-docs?source=articles&via=rss

quote:

Among the several hundred pages of memos published by BuzzFeed News on Thursday, which contain summaries of FBI interviews with key Trump administration and campaign officials, the Fox News anchor’s alleged role as an unofficial messenger between the president and his former campaign chairman comes into sharp focus.

According to the release, Manafort did not speak to Trump or anyone closely associated with the president or his legal team besides Hannity around the time that The New York Times and other outlets reported on a 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Manafort, Donald Trump Jr., and Jared Kushner and a lawyer linked to the Kremlin. Manafort described Hannity as a close friend and “certainly a backchannel” to Trump, saying that he understood Hannity was in communication with the president.

Lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Rah! posted:

can't wait :d2a:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rah! posted:

trumo is gonna nuke iran

sometimes I think it could happen

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

for some reason it feels so relieving knowing Exactly how a decade's going to go 45 hours into it

like the pressure's off, this is just our fate, this is just life now. it's peaceful knowing it in advance

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
bernie sanders is going to win and the cia is going to drug some schizophrenic iranian and he'll be shot by 2021

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i bet congress wont even have an emergency session

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i fuckin hate this guy

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

Rah! posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hey how did nancy pelosi's strategy of withholding articles of impeachment from the senate work

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

In mid-October, with unrest swirling in Baghdad, a familiar visitor slipped quietly into the Iraqi capital. The city had been under siege for weeks, as protesters marched in the streets, demanding an end to corruption and calling for the ouster of the prime minister, Adil Abdul-Mahdi. In particular, they denounced the outsize influence of their neighbor Iran in Iraqi politics, burning Iranian flags and attacking an Iranian consulate.

The visitor was there to restore order, but his presence highlighted the protesters’ biggest grievance: He was Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, head of Iran’s powerful Quds Force, and he had come to persuade an ally in the Iraqi Parliament to help the prime minister hold on to his job.

It was not the first time Suleimani had been dispatched to Baghdad to do damage control. Tehran’s efforts to prop up Abdul-Mahdi are part of its long campaign to maintain Iraq as a pliable client state.

https://theintercept.com/2019/11/18/iran-iraq-spy-cables/

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gripweed posted:

:chaostrump:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1212918269809700864

cool, good

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1212913368824049664

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Al! posted:

i bet congress wont even have an emergency session

theyll have one to pass by voice vote an approval of any necessary actions to protect us assets from iran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

So we assassinated a popular Iran head-of-state after declaring him a terrorist, a military commander, and arrested two other public figures in an unprecedented escalation of war.