Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Shear Modulus posted:

has pelosi said anything

it will be the exact same line as Warren and Biden said, don’t hold your breath

“He was a bad guy and murder is extremely cool but this wasn’t a smart way to murder people”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
if you want to talk about something else, terfs got my twitter account locked and i can't get it back, help

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

what the gently caress is international law lol

a miserable pile of lies

but enough talk

*launches missiles*

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1212946214569811969
ah, cool

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

freckle posted:

isnt that the most a mod can give by themselves

i dunno im not a forums doctor jeeze!!!!!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i appealed it lol

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Jokes on them. Ill enlist in the space force before they can draft me into any terran war

imagine being a medic in space force lmao there couldn't possibly be a more meaningless role

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

fits my needs posted:

what the gently caress is international law lol

international law has never mattered especially when america breaks it

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Shear Modulus posted:

has pelosi said anything

shes too busy prepping the aumf

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

pillsburysoldier posted:

I always liked that Slamprog guy

Seems prudent right now.

If any of the stuff above were true, and there was a whole lot more worse to follow. That would just be sensible. If, y'know, it were true.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

send seann hannity to The Hague

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Augus posted:

also poor people are pressured into joining the military because of financial incentives and poo poo

stop trying to get me to respect a trroop..

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

al, thanks for liking that tweet of mine where i did a poor photoshop of the peanut's lucy in place of ari schaffeir, you're one of my most valued fans. please reshare it here, as i put a lot of work into it, but do not want to post my own content like some sort of glory hog.

way ahead of you that dick

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Bad news from my space force station orbitting over the crater where europe used to be. We're out of space ketchup

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

TMMadman posted:

You don't want to live here right now because the lines for the weed store are still hours long. Hopefully it will be better after the weekend.

the lines will be way longer tomorrow

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TMMadman posted:

It's hasn't even been like 8 hours and I'm already tired of this stupid rear end justification that killing that General was an act of self defense which will save thousands of lives.

It's just so dumb because it only considers a single perspective. If you look through Iranian eyes, then they could kill some high ranking US general and justify it by saying that doing so will save thousands of Iranian lives.

but...... it would

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's legal you see. therefore you cant argue against it.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Slumpdrog

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I haven't smoked in a few years but I really want to get high right now and contemplate that we're on the precipice of world war 3 and immanentizing the eschaton

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

pillsburysoldier posted:

imagine being a medic in space force lmao there couldn't possibly be a more meaningless role

medics are a staple unit in most terran vs zerg battles though, its a very meaningful role

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

commander in queef

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

eric ciaramella posted:

goons not understanding over/under is my favorite decades old in joke

decades plural? shoulda taken the under fam

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

if you want to talk about something else, terfs got my twitter account locked and i can't get it back, help

guillotine them

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

has meik heil tweetd yet

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Al! posted:

way ahead of you that dick

[weeping] i've clout

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

TMMadman posted:

You don't want to live here right now because the lines for the weed store are still hours long. Hopefully it will be better after the weekend.

also the weather is eerily nice. I don't trust a chicago that isn't trying to kill me in january. something gonna give and when it does I will be standing outside in my shorts and tshirt, yelling at a neighorhood dog in the alley.

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

eric ciaramella posted:

goons not understanding over/under is my favorite decades old in joke

i even had that brief thought, then pushed right through it and clicked post anyway

sort of like trump did when he killed qasem soleimani

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

That DICK! posted:

[weeping] i've clout

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

reminding christians that at the end of the day they all belong to an apocalyptic death cult

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

deathbysnusnu posted:

The most generous thing I can say is at some point some troops enlisted strictly to better themselves under harsh and inescapable socioeconomic conditions. But gently caress anyone who enlisted knowing Trump is in office. There's no plausible deniability that killing an absolute gently caress ton of innocents isn't likely to be your day job.

I enlisted prior to 911 and the endless wars because I was poor, had no scholarship offers, and no good career options.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i’m going to give my life for trump

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

I haven't smoked in a few years but I really want to get high right now and contemplate that we're on the precipice of world war 3 and immanentizing the eschaton

**passes j**

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TMMadman posted:

hurry and do it before the nukes fly :smugdon:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mysterious frankie posted:

also the weather is eerily nice. I don't trust a chicago that isn't trying to kill me in january. something gonna give and when it does I will be standing outside in my shorts and tshirt, yelling at a neighorhood dog in the alley.

it's the beginning of january here in green bay and the river still hasn't frozen

it's real hosed up yo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BresPolitico/status/1212962121266237440?s=20

aumf aumf aumf

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

but...... it would

But it actually doesn't because there will always be another general to replace the one that is killed, which means that the lives lost will just be on someone elses hands.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/attackerman/status/1212960753705259009

decent Bernie statement

could have used more :d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

pillsburysoldier posted:

space MP seems kinda bad