Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Slumfrog posted:

So how likely and serious is the immanent attack on iran? Serious in scope and force/material commitment I mean, obviously any attack is gonna have serious repercussions both immediate and globally.

Coz it looks like your gov has put out their token blatently untrue casus belli, waved Ol Glory a bit and assassinated a senior senior playet in the state affairs of iran, and a bunch of nearby officials. US network tv is having it's usual milfest blowout, and so now they have got all the foreplay out of the way, going through the motions quickly with the scanty effort of an uppermiddle WASP on date night with the wife. What's the chance of actual follow through?

The whole deal is pretty scary, and I'm saying that from a continent currently composed primarily of fire.

don't worry dude we're doing all this to maintain regional stability

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT posted:

Mods change my name to hard retaliation

Mods change my name to raging hard retaliation

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
You can't retaliate! You will regret this!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Inspector Hound posted:

If cspam is closed the people here will collapse back into DND until that forum is driven to the edge

I'm taking my musket and my shitposts and disappearing into the hinterlands (hidden paranormal forums)

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

trump is immune to the mattering

but, not all possess this boomer quality

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Aino Minako posted:

is cspam still getting deleted tonight or?

yeah midnight, i think it's already gone from the east coast

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao gently caress, suddenly remembering 2003 and yelling at all the adults that the iraqi invasion was incredibly loving stupid and none of them listening to me because I was just some stupid teenager

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Trump of course will tweet that any retaliation made by Iran will be met with complete and utter annihilation which basically obligates them to retaliate for fear of being cowed by a comical appearing maroon via tweet.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i mean they can bluster like they should but remains to be seen if iran bothers blowing up a base or something

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

lmao gently caress, suddenly remembering 2003 and yelling at all the adults that the iraqi invasion was incredibly loving stupid and none of them listening to me because I was just some stupid teenager

are they still alive

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

poo poo just saw the news of the Iranian General. 2020 coming in hot.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

a.lo, you said you had friended me on steam but i received no friend requests. are you sure you friended @WalterWhiteIRL

perhaps we are already friends and i do not know it(its a metaphor.)

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Operation Raging Hard Retaliation

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Slippery Nipple posted:

trump is immune to the mattering

but, not all possess this boomer quality

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1212301034871279616

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Iran has been found guilty of being super uncool and has been sentenced to death by space force laser

I am a laser troop and i take no pleasure in reporting this

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the good news is that iran is all in for bernie!

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

deathbysnusnu posted:

Trump of course will tweet that any retaliation made by Iran will be met with complete and utter annihilation which basically obligates them to retaliate for fear of being cowed by a comical appearing retard via tweet.

while Jack Dorsey cackles from South Africa or where ever the hell he hosed off to

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

uhrhnnnnn uhhhhhhh hrrnnnnn uh uh comeoncomeoncome on hhhhhhhh hhTRUUAP

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

that was a pooping joke not a horny joke please do not tell the newspapers it was horny

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
in a wacky mix up both north korea and iran launch nukes at maralago at the same time and they hit each other in the air

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm already out in the yard ready to smoke an icbm with my 12 gauge like a clay pigeon

I've attached some sparklers to my kid's plastic drone to act as a flare for the other missiles and get them to fly into the pond, rendering them useless!

Piss tape is real, they can't stop us now

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I now support the axis of evil

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Jesus wtf happened, I go away for a few hours and there’s 40+ new pages?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

are you in some kind of bad timezone? cspam closed 20 minutes ago
posting from the brad time zone

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

PathAsc posted:

I'm already out in the yard ready to smoke an icbm with my 12 gauge like a clay pigeon

I've attached some sparklers to my kid's plastic drone to act as a flare for the other missiles and get them to fly into the pond, rendering them useless!

god bless
q bless
wwg1wga

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Marx Headroom posted:

don't worry dude we're doing all this to maintain regional stability

all my fears have disappeared thanks

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

dads friend steve posted:

war

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

When do the tungsten rods start raining down from our satellites

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

rip qassem soleimani

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
gently caress, now I want to write a global thermonuclear war playset for Fiasco

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

same lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/PwaDesu/status/1212966189095432193

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

US assassinated some guy

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

byob historian posted:

posting from the brad time zone

whats the future like

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

PathAsc posted:

Swear to god if alien ships ever floated over my skies I'd shoot at them before any other response. Even if I was 4 days late and we ready made peace id just see the ships and grab my shottie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

a helpful bear posted:

god bless
q bless
wwg1wga

Ew, no

My allegiance lies with stag beer and flannel