Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/fx_newsletter/status/1212950620656881665

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

triple sulk posted:

remember when the president was impeached like two weeks ago lol nothing matters and i want to die

I only remember sailor

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
how hard is bolton right now?

and how mad is he that he isnt the nsa anymore?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They killed a contractor from somewhere, Montana probably and we killed 100 Iranians and a general.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The most likely mattering is going to be hacking of our electrical infrastructure, plunging large populations into chaos. Power will first be restored to the wealthy and (non-critical) businesses. the poor will be in Flint like situations with their electricity and other utilties.

All of that more likely than a democrat being elected President in November.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
In memorial, sailor

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

remembering hormuz sailor

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like infosystems or whatever jones's company is named legal strategy consists of basically "no youre the globalists" and theyre continually owned by the plaintiff's attorney, it is extremely clear that they have no legal advice and have no clue what they are doing

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Just finished playing mario odyssey for the night. got so many loving moons yeahhh. now to check the news

oh gently caress lol

well time to go to sleep

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
These chocolate chip peanut butter cookies I made are loving amazing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Nonsense posted:

They killed a contractor from somewhere, Montana probably and we killed 100 Iranians and a general.

not to mention we bombed the airport we built in baghdad lmao

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I just went to get gas lmao

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

My understanding is that Iran is a natural fortress of mountains and marshes making tanks basically useless. The US has no guaranteed front to take it making an amphibious assault necessary. Iran has an advanced air defense that could probably withstand the US at least lots of casualties in trying to take it. They also have a massive missile defense system that could easily cripple US allies in the region as well as any US navy fleet within operational distance.

This would be the biggest war since WWII.

That about right?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/unabanned/status/1212775711645323271

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I think Trump has had it with the shia's in Iraq.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

I tried to make pad thai and there's always something not quite right. gently caress it, just go to the restaurant next time.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cumshitter posted:

like infosystems or whatever jones's company is named legal strategy consists of basically "no youre the globalists" and theyre continually owned by the plaintiff's attorney, it is extremely clear that they have no legal advice and have no clue what they are doing

whatd they do to the frogs 🍯

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Just finished playing mario odyssey for the night. got so many loving moons yeahhh. now to check the news

oh gently caress lol

well time to go to sleep

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Archduke Soleimani

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/1212827930650464256

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

byob historian posted:

not to mention we bombed the airport we built in baghdad lmao

*jay leno-ishly* just concourse C. i'm sure flights aren't any more delayed than they are at OHare

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1212928939301232640

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I need to reclass into something more resistant to fire/ash damage. What are y'all rolling this season?

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:negative:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1212955998287257601

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

the popes toes posted:

I tried to make pad thai and there's always something not quite right. gently caress it, just go to the restaurant next time.

did you use peanut butter

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mommmmmmmmm its my turn to play the playstation

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

PathAsc posted:

I need to reclass into something more resistant to fire/ash damage. What are y'all rolling this season?

reggie mostly but i had some 🍇 forbidden fruit last month

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's gonna be 2003 again, I don't think I can handle that, not again

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

fosborb posted:

did you use peanut butter

I had some other bottled stuff but it's the noodles. It's always the loving noodles.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

once was too many

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Iran could easily strike a US base on their border.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Is Noodles a good name for your firstborn Y/N

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Epic High Five posted:

my liver is in... a much different place than 2003.

excited to see what happens!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Epic High Five posted:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

quote:

They included Henry A. Kissinger, the former secretary of state and the chairman of a Chase advisory board

Man, names you would never expect to see in an article about deliberately destroying the loving world...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Iran as we speak is pulling up that fitness tracker GPS public data to see which parts of their border special forces have been crossing for recon over the years

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

PathAsc posted:

burning arrow chieftain

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/cH7oht9.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

BIG MAMA