Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

america is going to kill a few million people so that we can lose to iran

Every red state getting it's national guard chewed up is gonna rule when riots start kicking off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

triple sulk posted:

a true ww3 is gonna last like a week at most and be absolutely nothing like the previous two

praying for third impact irl

Yeah we will all be home for xmas

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bulgakov posted:

i guess god needed a handsome devil in heaven

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Serf posted:

america is going to kill a few million people so that we can lose to iran

roughly how much military carbon output does it take for one us soldier to die compared to the carbon output they would expend over the rest of their life, assuming living to an average age with average output

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

in times like these i am proud to have created :chaostrump:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

First lady knew

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
lmao that lapd tweet. i love my local illegal occupying force. i mean police department

well, it was a fun like 8 or 10 years or some poo poo where i felt comfortable enough to tell people my parents are from iran and that i still have family there. not gonna be offering that up in conversation for a while. trusdnp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Agean90 posted:

Every red state getting it's national guard chewed up is gonna rule when riots start kicking off

trumos gonna draft the entire population of california and send them in as the first wave

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

on it, not in it

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Damo posted:

lmao that lapd tweet. i love my local illegal occupying force. i mean police department

well, it was a fun like 8 or 10 years or some poo poo where i felt comfortable enough to tell people my parents are from iran and that i still have family there. not gonna be offering that up in conversation for a while. trusdnp

stay safe goon

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

What would be more environmentally damaging, going full climate change over the next 40 years or just like... society being completely destroyed with a few nukes and power grid shutdowns?

Serf
May 5, 2011

triple sulk posted:

roughly how much military carbon output does it take for one us soldier to die compared to the carbon output they would expend over the rest of their life, assuming living to an average age with average output

doesn't matter to me. it sucks that they're going to kill lots of innocent iranians

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
goodbye Qasem Soleimani, you beautiful pronce, you handsome persian warrior

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Damo posted:

gently caress. im sorry. i hope you and your family stay safe

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

eric ciaramella posted:

is there a pro war d&d thread yet

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Serf posted:

doesn't matter to me. it sucks that they're going to kill lots of innocent iranians

:(

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What are the odds I wake up tomorrow to the cleansing fires of nuclear oblivion versus news that a carrier just got took out

It's like the middle of the day over there right now, they've had like since 8am to plan a response

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

this sucks

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
SUV sales were up on account of them being prone to exploding, i guess

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

BgRdMchne posted:

wag the dog is now trending on twitter

were almost to bulworth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDxjWmKyP1g

:rip: ODB

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

attacks on the American mainland would be a major escalation but bombings of US-associated locations abroad are a near certainty and its likely that one or more mid/senior level US officials posted overseas are going to get the Daniel Pearl treatment

IRGC/Hezbollah are not some dumbass ISIS psychopaths. they are extremely skilled and effective at what they do, they operate worldwide, and they have assets/resources pre-positioned. they probably even have targets pre-selected.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

What are the odds I wake up tomorrow to the cleansing fires of nuclear oblivion versus news that a carrier just got took out

It's like the middle of the day over there right now, they've had like since 8am to plan a response

nothing will happen

trump will probably just complain about the impeachment hoax some more in the morning

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
we should send special envoy stephen miller to tehran to work out a peace treaty

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

the popes toes posted:

Is Noodles a good name for your firstborn Y/N

did you put em in a big pot instead of a crib

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Epic High Five posted:

sorry you'll still have to vpn in to request pto to sleep off tomorrows hang over

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

theres no loving profit in nuking the world. you fuggin wish it was that easy

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

That carrier group is 100% sinking, it's probably already happening in fact

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

You Will Witness

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

I hope that the saudis get what they deserve, maybe at least one good thing can come out of this shitshow

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

nothing will happen

trump will probably just complain about the impeachment hoax some more in the morning

The response may not be immediate but I can't imagine they let this slide

Dude was mega popular and it feeds into the popular theory that the US hates Iran because they destroyed ISIS which the US created and was supporting to keep things unstable in the region

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

hezbollah will probably kill alot more people now

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
man u just know legions of loving neocon warmongering ghouls got SO loving BUTTHURT at that dope rear end picture of the dudes with the embassy seal the other day

and here we are!

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dumb poo poo loving hell nation

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Piss be upon us

The tape already is

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
loving idiot land run by people so highly evolved in the art of stupidity their brains are made of eyeballs

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
america

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It's actually very bad that people don't know anything about Iran, cos it makes us want to explore a new place by destroying everyone in it first

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

FYAD trolls the president's livestream and look what happens

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
stupid poo poo earth soaked in piss and petrol and filled with lead ghouls unfortunately by cosmic error ends up the world superpower and Fucks Everything Up Forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Putin smiling