Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/_Snape_/status/1212988082166718465

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The replies are either bots or the saddest human beings on earth

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

okay I'm awake and at work again, are we all dead? Have the bootlicking gonna-vote-Trump-over-Bernie moderate Dems starting screaming to the skies about how much they love Strong Daddy Trump now that he's War Daddy Trump?

Bernie gonna do a speech later today, I expect things to somehow get dumber than 03

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Epic High Five posted:

okay I'm awake and at work again, are we all dead? Have the bootlicking gonna-vote-Trump-over-Bernie moderate Dems starting screaming to the skies about how much they love Strong Daddy Trump now that he's War Daddy Trump?

Trump got like 500k likes almost immediately for his tweet of an American flag after war-criming a sovereign nation's top general off the map at a public international airport.

So yes. They have.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

They don't love trump but they're side-eying all the berniebros who think that taking out bad guys is wrong

it's a credit to those bernie bros' ability to bully them online that they aren't blasting it to the heavens like every single media outlet is lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

u dont understand, they were being soooooo mean and unfair to lowtx in the thread. he had to listen to the nazis on his shoulder and lash out, it was his only hope

on his "OWN FORUMS"!!!!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao the American military is the most expensive thing in the history of money and Americans still piss their pants in fear when some rumbling of war happens. That's how dumb and bad we are.

With the money we spend we shouldn't have to even think about this poo poo it should be all robo planes auto headshotting anyone who shows up on a brainscan as "bad guy" and if like 5 of them are in the same room we just nuke the whole city to be safe. Then if anyone is mad another robot plane shoots a wad of 100 dollar bills at them until they brain scan as not mad.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bernie sleeping in late while the world burns

not surprised

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

on his "OWN FORUMS"!!!!

Lowtax monarchists

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
America dogshjit criminal country if you ask me

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

UFOTacoMan posted:

on his "OWN FORUMS"!!!!

lowtax really is the rodney dangerfield of online forums :911:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

esp given that it had to be speed-painted

its like that old gerald ford skit, they just have a number of paintings preloaded

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

What's really gonna happen is gen Z is gonna get drafted to die in a war with iran and china for saying 'ok boomer' too many times, damning us all to eternal Republican rule.

BardoTheConsumer has issued a correction as of 18:00 on Jan 3, 2020

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lowtax should just run an algorithm to randomly ban half of us that would take care of the problem

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
the anti-baghdadi

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Trump got like 500k likes almost immediately for his tweet of an American flag after war-criming a sovereign nation's top general off the map at a public international airport.

So yes. They have.

Just BTW, how many of those are bots or agents provocateur?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

its like that old gerald ford skit, they just have a number of paintings preloaded

you just dated yourself so hard lmao

i mean, i understood the reference so yeah :corsair:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

TBF lowtax is distracted with ruining his own life, dying, and begging strangers to be nicer to him

I just checked his facebook page and he is currently busy telling people they're dumb for worrying about America swattin' Iranian leaders because, uh, actually we've been at war with them since the 70s and *scrolls down* it's hard out here being a white person.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

This feels pretty critical.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

lowtax should just run an algorithm to randomly ban half of us that would take care of the problem

polls say...

thanos was right!!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

why not just ban you 300 times?

mags
May 30, 2008

mysterious frankie posted:

I just checked his facebook page and he is currently busy telling people they're dumb for worrying about America swattin' Iranian leaders because, uh, actually we've been at war with them since the 70s and *scrolls down* it's hard out here being a white person.

did he type it like jeff k

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1212991325844340736

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Where was Hero Dog Conan during the assassination? Can we be so sure that good boy wasn't the "airstrike"?! Air Bud did no less than two decades ago, and if we're to look further into the Bud/Buddies ouvre,

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

BardoTheConsumer posted:

What's really gonna happen is gen Z is gonna get drafted to die in a war with iran and china for saying 'ok boomer' too many times, damming us all to eternal Republican rule.

who is going to bring back the draft?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

This just feels quaint now

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

What do you guys think about Starship Troopers?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

mags posted:

did he type it like jeff k

man I wish

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://mobile.twitter.com/YodaBaby4Warren/status/1212979616098463746

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

petit choux posted:

Just BTW, how many of those are bots or agents provocateur?

Typically his posts take like a minimum of 3 days or so to reach like 100-150k. If they're bots he's got almost 400k of them on stand by.

mags
May 30, 2008

the popes toes posted:

i would like to know more

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ArmZ posted:

polls say...

thanos was right!!

I think the Avenatti thread made that unnecessary...

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

the popes toes posted:

its no bad boys 2

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

The replies are either bots or the saddest human beings on earth

you replied to it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol I only realized like a week ago that the wizard war they talk about in the books was the troubles

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/USCPSC/status/1213130874780364805

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Grey Fox posted:

lol he wants Iraq to fight Iran for us

Reminds me of his tweets begging China to attack North Korea for him.