Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

mysterious frankie posted:

WEED CLERK: so what did you think?
ME: well, the Purple OG Kush made me spiral into fear and despair after the Speed Racer film got me thinking about how Left Accelerationism is the imbecilic cousin of Relative Deterritorialization, itself an inferior revolutionary act that dooms its potentially laudable cause as A Thing That Failed Us, and the one with the orange hairs-
WEED CLERK: Starburst Echo?
ME: yeah. that one made me feel guilt over how awful I am, which then made me feel guilt about thinking about myself too much, which made me feel guilt about that, and so on until I eventually fell asleep at my desk googling jet ski accident photos.
WEED CLERK:so...?
ME: a marked improvement over my past experiences buying out of guitar cases. I'll take another $45 worth of your finest nightmares.
Felt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
just give him a chance guys its still his first term

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

seriously though, that board is tethered to his left ankle but he has another one on his right ankle that looks different. not buying into the Q poo poo but I wonder what it is

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Qurnah posted:

so the us is just gonna keep killing people until iran responds and bing bing bong casus belli huh?

It would appear so

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

one phial of hellplant extract, weedkeep

at least weedkeep is way better than budtender

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

id like a refund on 2020 or at least allow me to exchange it for 2021 please

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/natashakorecki/status/1213238997880885249?s=20

bernie baggage sanders

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Qurnah posted:

so the us is just gonna keep killing people until iran responds and bing bing bong casus belli huh?

Well someone has to stop us

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

also, in the Quniverse, Tulsi is exactly the same as Hillary

tuileries

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Agrajag posted:

id like a refund on 2020 or at least allow me to exchange it for 2021 please

dunno if that’s gonna be an upward trade there chief

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

does this bug you

does this bug you

does this bug you

im not bombing you

does this bug you

does this bug you

Asimov
Feb 15, 2016

Spergin Morlock posted:

seriously though, that board is tethered to his left ankle but he has another one on his right ankle that looks different. not buying into the Q poo poo but I wonder what it is

Gonna go with "anti-missile/drone jammer device"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

i have not ever seen a dispensary take my debit card

well I guess your stupid city isn't as progressive as you claim it is huh idiot??

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

So he basically did the no puppet no puppet you're the puppet routine lmfao

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

paranoid randroid posted:

dunno if that’s gonna be an upward trade there chief

im willing to bet that it cant possibly be worse than 2020

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Spergin Morlock posted:

maybe something the secret service uses in case he gets dragged away by a current?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Agrajag posted:

It's all downhill from here on out

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Agrajag posted:

lol if you dont think that trumps second term is going to be absolutely insane form day 1

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

mysterious frankie posted:

WEED CLERK: so what did you think?
ME: well, the Purple OG Kush made me spiral into fear and despair after the Speed Racer film got me thinking about how Left Accelerationism is the imbecilic cousin of Relative Deterritorialization, itself an inferior revolutionary act that dooms its potentially laudable cause as A Thing That Failed Us, and the one with the orange hairs-
WEED CLERK: Starburst Echo?
ME: yeah. that one made me feel guilt over how awful I am, which then made me feel guilt about thinking about myself too much, which made me feel guilt about that, and so on until I eventually fell asleep at my desk googling jet ski accident photos.
WEED CLERK:so...?
ME: a marked improvement over my past experiences buying out of guitar cases. I'll take another $45 worth of your finest nightmares.

Purple kush owns

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Oh yeah hes got baggage, the 35 million in small donations kind

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trumps only metal feedback process is to do a bigly for ratings, then watch tv and get a dopamine hit from the sycophants and huge ratings, then get angry at the negative coverage and double down on doing more biglys

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Agrajag posted:

oh boy

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
that tulsi/hillary two-face photoshop hosed me up, man. feels like my brain is going cross-eyed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Agrajag posted:

"I'm willing to bet that 2020 can't possibly be worse than 2019" - people literally 72 hours ago

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

A good idea to be able to find the president if he gets sucked into a sea cave or whatever

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

does sort of make you wonder if revolutionary movements that put down the academics are doing it out of mercy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Qurnah posted:

maybe something the secret service uses in case he gets dragged away by a current?

If that happens just yell "Mr Obama there's a Republican senator here who wants to reach across the aisle to pass a law written by the heritage foundation you rebranded!" and he'll tear rear end back to shore.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Cao Ni Ma posted:

lol if you dont think that trumps second term is going to be absolutely insane form day 1

lol if u don’t think it’s going to be exactly the same because thinking otherwise implies trump is capable of showing the typical restraint of a first term prez

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1213242734036889600?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is the war over yet

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Solarin posted:

trumps only metal feedback process is to do a bigly for ratings, then watch tv and get a dopamine hit from the sycophants and huge ratings, then get angry at the negative coverage and double down on doing more biglys

Trump needs more metal feedback.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

"I'm willing to bet that 2020 can't possibly be worse than 2019" - people literally 72 hours ago

I know right. it’s off to a real hosed up start but oh well just strap in an TRUMP!

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Free Last Girl and Cumshitter

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

dads friend steve posted:

I know right. it’s off to a real hosed up start but oh well just strap in an TRUMP!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

*draws a big red circle around "Bernie's got enough baggage"*

this? this is a response, you mush-brained imbecile

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Chokes McGee posted:

so is Iran going to do anything or what

because it kind of seems like they’ve been sucked into the antimattering field

Iran isn't going to send troops to be slaughtered. I mean, I guess I don't know if they're that dumb, but resources for an adversary like the USA would be better spent terrorizing us for eternity.

Likely we will see more fires set in California, scratchbuilt $30 drones carrying explosives taking down planes at your local airports, more mass shootings. All kinds of stupid horrible poo poo we wont be able to stop.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I'm glad maga habermans creepy face isn't her twitter avatar anymore

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

PawParole posted:

Free Last Girl and Cumshitter

wtf what happened to cumshitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018