Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Welcome back

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Get in there Lewis :lewis:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

:lewis: love this man so much :lewis:

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Lewis is the GOAT and all, but the closest thing he has to a personality is the guy who keeps telling him to GET IN THERE.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

marshalljim posted:

Lewis is the GOAT and all, but the closest thing he has to a personality is the guy who keeps telling him to GET IN THERE.

Something tells me you're a Kimi fan and obsessed with repeating some poo poo he said in 2006 which is now 14 years old.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Icecream and shits hahahaha

Tagdoodle
Dec 11, 2019

there was a youtube compilation of funny Vettel moments and I can't possibly imagine any other driver having a similar video made
Kimi seems cool because he basically got blasted by someone (Max?) on the course and barely said anything on the radio. Meanwhile everyone else complains for 3 laps when another car gets close to them.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Tagdoodle posted:

Kimi seems cool because he basically got blasted by someone (Max?) on the course and barely said anything on the radio. Meanwhile everyone else complains for 3 laps when another car gets close to them.

Just lmao if you don't think Kimi complains

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Tagdoodle posted:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt cause apparently you're new to F1.

Kimi Raikkonen is one of the biggest complainers and whiners. The whole "Iceman" poo poo is a marketing myth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X94EMufap4

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Hobbo (a real commentator) often pointed out that in the car Kimi was one of the most excitable guys driving. As opposed to the "British" commentators who do not notice such things because they are fraudulent commentators

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
happy birthday michael schumacher #keepfighting

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Love my veggies

Tagdoodle
Dec 11, 2019

there was a youtube compilation of funny Vettel moments and I can't possibly imagine any other driver having a similar video made

Wirth1000 posted:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt cause apparently you're new to F1.

Kimi Raikkonen is one of the biggest complainers and whiners. The whole "Iceman" poo poo is a marketing myth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X94EMufap4

Yea, he was barely mentioned in 2019 relative to the drivers in the top cars. I'll have to reserve judgment considering I only know Kimi of 2019, which may not be representative. My only other experience with Finns in competitive situations (DotA 2) suggests they are often times laconic.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Bwoah! Leave me alone I have to eat an ice cream and take a poo poo." - Kimi Raikkonnen

Lol, what a legend.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Lewis has no personality.
The marketing men got to him at a young age to control and clean his image, so all you see is a really well practiced facade.

Lewis' fans have one move when you mention this, derail the thread into talking about Kimi memes as though that were a rebuttal.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

What Khablam and others actually mean when they say Lewis has no personality is "I don't personally like Lewis' personality". Max Verstappen also has lots of personality- it's the personality of "entitled little poo poo" but I'd never dream of suggesting he doesn't have one.

It's fine not to like a driver for their personality. It's a bit questionable when you consider that Khablam is public school educated and so it's likely he finds Lewis' style too "ethnic" and threatening but ah well.

Here's a gif of Lewis playing with a tiger. I have it on good authority that the tiger is actually a PR guy in a tiger suit.

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Jan 4, 2020

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I would say this gif is a metaphor for Lewis v. Vettel 2019 but I think in the races Lewis didn't actually have to be that clever

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I would say this gif is a metaphor for Lewis v. Vettel 2019

we already have that gif

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

we already have that gif

You posted the wrong gif.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

we already have that gif

Vettel was never that far ahead this year in 2019.

E: last year, I've just come off like a 5-day bender.

E2: Actually, the original probably works too.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

Here's a gif of Lewis playing with a tiger. I have it on good authority that the tiger is actually a PR guy in a tiger suit.

You should have researched your funny little clip better.
The tiger, like many that have been in extended poor captivity, has severe hip issues (you can see it struggling with its rear legs before its "scared").

It fell to the floor because it was in pain.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

It fell to the floor because it was in pain.

Alright chill out PETA he tickled it he didn't show it your posting history

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

Holy lmao

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

"I could do better" the man not even nominated for POTY said to the crowd "I just dont wanna or something"

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Wait youre proud of poty???

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

NtotheTC posted:

lol

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

NtotheTC posted:

Heh

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

OhsH posted:

He should be!!

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
i dont get it

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

OhsH posted:

poty is a posting treasure.

a literal insane person, but still, a posting treasure

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

NtotheTC posted:

Lmao holy poo poo

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

NtotheTC posted:

Lmao, nominated for 2020 poty

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

jazzyhattrick posted:

You posted the wrong gif.

OhsH posted:

I'm kicking myself I didn't do my vote.... could have been the deciding factor....but who would I have voted for....

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Poty unapologetically loves Louis and that's loving wrong.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

poty should've been the POTY, imo.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Hard disagree

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'm a Lewis fan but I think it's up for debate whether he's lovable per se? Maybe. But Lando and Dan are lovable for sure.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I love Lewis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:lewis: