Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I saw that poo poo go down in real time and it was creepy af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'll note that none of the people decrying Abe for not eating a fabric hat were willing to do so themselves.

nice lunch
May 26, 2019

that guy is 100% trolling

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Control Volume posted:

At this point either FYAD is full of a shadowy cabal of transphobes, or FYAD is attracting transphobes due to people saying its full of transphobes, so yeah at this point just shut it down so we can finally be free of this insanity

Closing down fyad wouldn't come even close to ending this.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
"It won't fix the problem in one fell swoop so we'd best not do anything at all"

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

bloom posted:

Let me have my small shred of optimism :sweatdrop:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
ironically the reason I stopped posting on neopets was dumb teenager drama. one day you gotta leave the nest and go find some adult drama.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArfJason posted:

what in the absolute gently caress is wrong with you

serious norman posted:

What the hell is wrong with you

efb

Homeless Friend posted:

im looking forward for the full writeup, truly great saga for fyad to end up hoisted by its own petard lol

here comes fyad

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Paladinus posted:

Can we just play Tribes and chill?

I'm trying to

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

here comes fyad

what

they were replying to me

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

here comes fyad

Ok..?

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Malachite_Dragon posted:

"It won't fix the problem in one fell swoop so we'd best not do anything at all"

it wouldn't even come close to doing anything and itd be taking down a funny forum in the process for no good reason

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Dumb Lowtax posted:

According to a mod in there, Cuntellectual is in the queue to be hopefully perma'd for today's stunningly embarrassing display of concern trolling to harass the trans thread, while unconvincingly and falsely claiming ignorance about what FYAD is.

But I'd like to just point out some context for this post by ArfJason.

Two FYAD posts from Cuntellectual this year and 3 more posts in 2016 (in the IK selection thread nonetheless) is precisely what it looks like when a FYAD regular accidentally leaves their alt account signed in while replying in the pink forum.

Obviously. A rando account that only literally only posts in games otherwise has no explanation for jumping in the Trans thread while claiming to know intimate details of FYAD drama.

Jack Daniels even immediately probed them both times in 2016, for accidentally using the wrong account. Going by their post history, it's the alt account that a FYAD regular used exclusively for games forum posting, to build up post history in there as their cover for whenever it was time to bring that alt out. Really basic online griefing trick. They hosed up once or twice but no one found those needles in a haystack until a mod decided to do a lot of manual digging after a serious callout.

You, a leading FYAD regular, know that this was a case of a FYAD alt account, and that it often happens that way by accident. Someone as close friends with the others likely knows exactly whose alt it was that just got got. Stop coming in here to bullshit the rest of us. Kindly show yourself the door and stay the gently caress out of these threads where you're constantly 100% manipulative, just like that poster in the Trans thread was today, instead of immediately barging in to do damage control for how their story gets retold.
....are you alright? You're saying a lot of things very definitively that aren't true and make very little sense.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

here comes fyad

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

bloom posted:

1. Close down FYAD
  2. Permaban anyone who complains
  3. ???
  4. Problem solved

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
oh i get it its a bunch of trolling and derailing. dont feed the trolls and all that.

anyway, if anyone can find the neopets drama it'd be cool cause it sounds hilarious

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'll note that none of the people decrying Abe for not eating a fabric hat were willing to do so themselves.

no amount of tomfoolery will ever forgive the fruit copout

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I, as a youth, played on neopets a LOT because it rewarded lovely business practices and taking advantage of other people. These are key skillsets. Also whoever did the art always liked the villains best. The braintree was cool as hecko.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Abe still lurks here, being owned every single day

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

Homeless Friend posted:

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Homeless Friend posted:

It was fail. anyone still got the pics?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

Pick posted:

I, as a youth, played on neopets a LOT because it rewarded lovely business practices and taking advantage of other people. These are key skillsets. Also whoever did the art always liked the villains best. The braintree was cool as hecko.

i had a shoryu cause he looked like charmander lol

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

it was Dianetics mixed with Pokemon

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Spanish Manlove posted:

when you think every windmill is a dragon, all you're going to find are dragons.

Well at least we will be cool

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

....are you alright? You're saying a lot of things very definitively that aren't true and make very little sense.

Hi since youre reading this thread now, can you reopen QCS, because this is the nth thread thats had this issue take over before a mod inevitably goes "this is off topic stop talking about it ha ha". This poo poo is festering

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ArfJason posted:

i had a shoryu cause he looked like charmander lol

I had one as well, but my primary was a Buzz because dragonflies are kewl. Also, at the time my e-mail address was dragonsrkewl8D@hotmail.com. early adopter of the e-mail to get such a rich and fascinating email address.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Control Volume posted:

Hi since youre reading this thread now, can you reopen QCS, because this is the nth thread thats had this issue take over before a mod inevitably goes "this is off topic stop talking about it ha ha". This poo poo is festering

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I also ha a weird obsession with the snowager.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
i liked that brucey b looked completely loving stupid

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Control Volume posted:

We're working on this and will have more info in short order. Please don't use me posting in a thread as a way to ask about unrelated things. You're right that QCS needs to open, and maybe I shouldn't have participated in this at all, but that post comes off like a kyoon post except it's about fyad.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Control Volume posted:

Yes, please.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I really wish I was lying about the scientologists owning neopets though

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

I really wish I was lying about the scientologists owning neopets though

wait what

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ArfJason posted:

i liked that brucey b looked completely loving stupid

When I started playing neopets the faeries looked like this:

Grimes
Nov 12, 2005

The thing about FYAD is that it has the bird thread in it, and that thread has a lot of beautiful birds in it and I like to look at them :).

Here is a Resplendent Quetzel.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
drat, the first MMO I played was a CCG, and there was close to no interactions with other players. Nowadays, of course, a computer card game routinely generates drama on international level.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Grimes posted:

The thing about FYAD is that it has the bird thread in it, and that thread has a lot of beautiful birds in it and I like to look at them :).

Here is a Resplendent Quetzel.

very cool

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

When I started playing neopets the faeries looked like this:

Man, water faeries gotta make Uber status to get a top? Harsh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Uber means above right? Makes sense.