Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Thank you!

:chillpill:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Anarchist Mae posted:

You. They're talking about you.

:goofy:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

man i need to rewatch hannibal s1/s2 and finish watching the rest of it

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Ruffini posted:

What the gently caress are you talking about?
you're new here, you wouldn't know a lot of folks that have been posting in support of these horrible things but, y'know, either ironically or using nice enough language to avoid being nuked by administrators gets them a pass most of the time.

obvious poo poo like Ein Cooler Typ's post gets them nuked from orbit, but I know of at least two trump krew holdovers that were posting in the QCS thread about FYAD's closure.

im a big baby bitch that decided to put them all on ignore like three years ago or so.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

scary ghost dog posted:

Yep. Anyone pretending FYAD isn’t and hasn’t always been an outpost for bigoted sociopaths is either delusional or one of them.

gently caress off back to FYAD.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Sestze posted:

you're new here, you wouldn't know a lot of folks that have been posting in support of these horrible things but, y'know, either ironically or using nice enough language to avoid being nuked by administrators gets them a pass most of the time.

obvious poo poo like Ein Cooler Typ's post gets them nuked from orbit, but I know of at least two trump krew holdovers that were posting in the QCS thread about FYAD's closure.

im a big baby bitch that decided to put them all on ignore like three years ago or so.

Sorry I was just trying to talk about Doobies Dog House.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
anyway I miss Kyoon

when did he stop coming

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Always enjoy posters I have never seen before jumping out of the woodwork to dismiss concerns or excitedly continue derails whenever FYAD issues are brought up

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

gathering all the dragonballs to wish qcs back

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
the best move if you hypothetically won a FYAD IK contest/raffle/whatever is to win it on an alt and never log in with it again. Create confusion. Make people think, "who the gently caress was that, anyway?"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
you have already been involved in this to a degree where you've eaten bans in this thread for it

also i don't think im going to take you seriously regarding this issue

Slanderer posted:

i'm here to say that i would never--never--use the f-word.

instead, i use alternatives that empower the womanly aspect, such as "herselves", or "shemales"

thank's

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
only ate a sixer, too, truly a shame.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Anarchist Mae posted:

i have a positive post count. Let me post about SA's Greatest Sagas in peace please.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

There’s only one real solution to all this: Lowtax, shut down the forums and free me from my 1000 year torment

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

oldpainless posted:

There’s only one real solution to all this: Lowtax, shut down the forums and free me from my 1000 year torment

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

oldpainless posted:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

if you didn't abuse your power you'd be a fool, honest tyranny is the way to go

my new philosophy for forums curation / power abuse is now to declare it an anarchist regime and a. ban all hierarchies, b. demand vigorous self enforcement from violators of statement a and then c. gently caress off and hide until someone takes power away from me

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ruffini posted:

i have a positive post count. Let me post about SA's Greatest Sagas in peace please.

I think my post count might be positive, idk

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Captain Hygiene posted:

Always enjoy posters I have never seen before jumping out of the woodwork to dismiss concerns or excitedly continue derails whenever FYAD issues are brought up

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

Only barely. gently caress off back to FYAD.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

you in 9000 years

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
I'm literally not FYAD, so please stop berating me.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

oldpainless posted:

jokey jokes aside, equivocations that said "close FYAD, TGRS and CSPAM" were abound from FYAD posters when they felt that their posting space was threatened.

"fine, you can take away our ability to say slurs, but also take away the spaces that allowed for that criticism of our space"

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Hygiene posted:

:emptyquote:

gently caress off, you've already been banned for this poo poo.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

bell jar posted:

man i need to rewatch hannibal s1/s2 and finish watching the rest of it

It was such a good show

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Anarchist Mae posted:

Only barely. gently caress off back to FYAD.

I also have a positive post count, and one significantly higher than that obvious FYAD troll’s. Do I have your permission to agree with you that FYAD is a nest for bigots?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

:heysexy:

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Ruffini posted:

I'm literally not FYAD, so please stop berating me.

You literally are from FYAD.

Ruffini posted:

Pog and Lucavi were framed.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Wasn't there a goon family that spent all their money meant to feed their children on a new PC to play World of Warcraft of all things at max settings?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

scary ghost dog posted:

I also have a positive post count, and one significantly higher than that obvious FYAD troll’s. Do I have your permission to agree with you that FYAD is a nest for bigots?

Anarchist Mae posted:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Anarchist Mae posted:

You literally are from FYAD.

That's NuFYAD, the forum that was created to be unbiggoted. I'm actually an Imp Zone poster.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

Wasn't there a goon family that spent all their money meant to feed their children on a new PC to play World of Warcraft of all things at max settings?

that was the one that ended as a success story, if I'm remembering correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tiler Kiwi posted:

my new philosophy for forums curation / power abuse is now to declare it an anarchist regime and a. ban all hierarchies, b. demand vigorous self enforcement from violators of statement a and then c. gently caress off and hide until someone takes power away from me

lowtax, but if he read hella books... interesting