Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
maybe if c-spam would stop lying, the issue would be resolved by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Death to c-spam long live LF

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Death to c-spam long live LF

i really wonder if the death of LF, releasing all the terrible posters unto the rest of the internet is a part of the reason why the internet sucks so much. is it really a good idea to repeat such a mistake?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

yeah I eat rear end posted:

All I had to see is "dialogue-heavy" and "skillchecks instead of combat" to know this "game" isn't for me. Just read a book and roll some dice if that's what you want imho.

For sure, amigo. When it's someone like docbeard who I think might find enjoyment and depth in the game, I think what a shame that the exuberance has backfired. But it's enough that you do you.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

mind the walrus posted:

While it's new year's and I'm stuck at home gonna be curmudgeonly.

Baby Yoda loving sucks.

That meme with the cat making the squinty face at the table while the reality show lady screams at him sucks. The cat part specifically sucks.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I like screaming lady though. I just hate the cat. Does that mean I still get full compensation?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The second-best version of the song hallelujah is the version from Shrek. The first best is this version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o89rJ8Q17bU

the none best left song version happened while we were all singing together in line and then everyone clapped and i was albert einstein happy 2020 pyf

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 00:31 on Jan 2, 2020

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

spit on my clit posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh0tIUaguqU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Gripweed posted:

You know what's a seriously underrated TV show? Nova.

Depends on which language you're watching it in. In Spanish it's no-go.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

spit on my clit posted:

i really wonder if the death of LF, releasing all the terrible posters unto the rest of the internet is a part of the reason why the internet sucks so much. is it really a good idea to repeat such a mistake?

Everything I know about posting I learned in LF. :coolfish:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

doverhog posted:

Everything I know about posting I learned in LF. :coolfish:

yeah, i can see that.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

spit on my clit posted:

You’re one of the most consistent posters on the forums in that, no matter what you’re saying, the absolute opposite is almost certainly the truth

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
I really hate the whole "A century or millenium doesn't start until the year after!" bullshit. The millenium started in 2000. New centuries begin when you roll over the hundreds digit with two loving zeroes after it. Not a year later.

"But there was no year 0!". Well, was there a year 1? Yes? Well the world existed before that year. There was a year before year 1. That's now year 0. gently caress you.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Master Twig posted:

I really hate the whole "A century or millenium doesn't start until the year after!" bullshit. The millenium started in 2000. New centuries begin when you roll over the hundreds digit with two loving zeroes after it. Not a year later.

"But there was no year 0!". Well, was there a year 1? Yes? Well the world existed before that year. There was a year before year 1. That's now year 0. gently caress you.

yeah man people are always saying that

every day I hear that poo poo

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Master Twig posted:

Numerology pisses me off but reminds me of two immutable human traits.

We're really really good at finding hidden patterns.
And fooling ourselves.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Simple solution: bring back the republican calendar

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The almond is the worst nut (or seed, w/e), a terrible bark-like displeasure to taste and inferior in all ways to the humble peanut.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

SunAndSpring posted:

The almond is the worst nut (or seed, w/e), a terrible bark-like displeasure to taste and inferior in all ways to the humble peanut.

Truth.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

SunAndSpring posted:

almonds aren't great but at least they are better than walnuts and pecans. Might as well eat a candle imho.

You can't go wrong with peanuts, but cashews are far superior and don't bother saying they aren't a nut, they're in the mixed nut can so they're a nut. Brazil nuts are great too for a change of pace.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Simple solution: bring back the republican calendar

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Urkel ending up with Laura is bullshit. He basically berated her and used cloning to condition her into eventually liking him over the course of several years.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Urkel ending up with Laura is bullshit. He basically berated her and used cloning to condition her into eventually liking him over the course of several years.

It was criminal and the writers of the show completely lost touch with reality as Urkel mania swept the nation.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Still one of the best sketches they ever did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI

It probably isn't unpopular here, but seriously gently caress Friends, Cheers, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, How I met your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and most of the "acceptable" three camera sitcoms of the last 40 (yes 40) years.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

almonds aren't great but at least they are better than walnuts and pecans. Might as well eat a candle imho.

You can't go wrong with peanuts, but cashews are far superior and don't bother saying they aren't a nut, they're in the mixed nut can so they're a nut. Brazil nuts are great too for a change of pace.

Fresh pecans from a good tree are fantastic. That poo poo you're eating in the grocery store is wildly inferior and probably an old product.

Everyone should have a fruit tree or nut tree. Fresh produce is superior and not hard to grown in small quantities.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

It would be good for society if we had another draft and sent millions to their death.

Not me though, I'm important and should be saved because I came up with the idea that saved america.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

It would be good for society if we had another draft and sent millions to their death.

Not me though, I'm important and should be saved because I came up with the idea that saved america.

Do the thing where you can buy your way out of the draft like in the civil war, but then, immediately draft everyone who buys their way out.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

mind the walrus posted:

Still one of the best sketches they ever did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI

It probably isn't unpopular here, but seriously gently caress Friends, Cheers, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, How I met your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and most of the "acceptable" three camera sitcoms of the last 40 (yes 40) years.

Every show you mentioned is good apart from How I Met Your Mother which just didn't have any likeable characters

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Every show you mentioned is good apart from How I Met Your Mother which just didn't have any likeable characters
"Not 100% bereft of value" != Good

While I'm at it gently caress the Zoomer nostalgia for Shrek and Star Wars Prequels. They aren't the worst things ever but they're definitely "not good" and not even worth much in the way of irony memes. The fact that the only real value of them comes from divorcing them as far from their original context as possible is arguably proof of this.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I enjoyed Friends because it was similar to my life. Me and my young cool friends sitting around leading interesting lives that was mostly unoffensively entertaining

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Also I did have three hot female friends and had sex with all of them and they said I was the best at doing it

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

"Not 100% bereft of value" != Good

While I'm at it gently caress the Zoomer nostalgia for Shrek and Star Wars Prequels. They aren't the worst things ever but they're definitely "not good" and not even worth much in the way of irony memes. The fact that the only real value of them comes from divorcing them as far from their original context as possible is arguably proof of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtWDfjwCRiM

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Star Wars Prequels > Star Wars Sequels excluding Kylo Ren > Peter Jackson Hobbit films > Potter films

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

mind the walrus posted:

I liked 3rd Rock from the Sun but yeah

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah but the Holding Out For A Hero scene from Shrek 2 is still great.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That wouldn't be what I point to as one of the few redeeming points of that franchise, but I would agree there are a few.

It's just one of those movies that hovers solidly at the C+ mark but Zoomers and Boomers treat like this venerable A- franchise and I'm like "wut?"

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Communism is better than capitalism

Butt Detective
Mar 24, 2013

Only the dead can know peace from these hats.
Those headbands people put on babies look stupid and also babies aren't dolls for you to accessorise. I was already sick of being a girl by the time I was like, 5

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Communism is better than capitalism

thank you noted supporter of genocide and oppression Edgar Allen Ho

christmas boots posted:

You’re one of the most consistent posters on the forums in that, no matter what you’re saying, the absolute opposite is almost certainly the truth

no u

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 18:53 on Jan 5, 2020

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Butt Detective posted:

Those headbands people put on babies look stupid and also babies aren't dolls for you to accessorise. I was already sick of being a girl by the time I was like, 5

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks those things look stupid. I can't really fully articulate why they bother me so much, but it just looks...tacky.

also stop buying those chalkboards and rotating cubes for every 1 month increment of the baby's life. Let me know when they can talk, otherwise I'll pass on the baby interaction. You should never trust something that can't talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Butt Detective posted:

One of my least favorite moments are when someone who I think is cool comes in with their infant who has pierced ears

And their dogs too