Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Oh no, Trump might break the law?!

Lol, anyone interested in ancient Persian history better make their trips quick.

I like the Tomb of Cyrus the Great, I'll miss it.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

piss

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

radical meme posted:

I'm wondering if there is any line he can cross that would scare the poo poo out of the GOP Senators so badly that they decide to vote to impeach.

nah.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

radical meme posted:

I'm wondering if there is any line he can cross that would scare the poo poo out of the GOP Senators so badly that they decide to vote to impeach.

I do not believe so

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

well i guess it's reassuring that there is almost certainly not an actual 52-target strike list bc that has all the hallmarks of a classic trump lie

Somebody at Mar A Lago suggested that to him and it stuck in his brain.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

William Bear posted:

Lol, anyone interested in ancient Persian history better make their trips quick.

Either I'm not judging the scale right, or that's a pretty small tomb for someone called "the Great"

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Hon hon hon

Hon hon Iran

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

radical meme posted:

I think going for Medicare for all would do it

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
in lighter news, the australian pm's gonna get murdered by firefighters
https://twitter.com/Angus_Duncan/status/1213440268365713408

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1213605590603378690

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

tacodaemon posted:

well i guess it's reassuring that there is almost certainly not an actual 52-target strike list bc that has all the hallmarks of a classic trump lie

the rapid escalation over the last couple days has been absolutely buckwild. he started with one little revenge based assassination, then WHAM multiple other assassinations, then he's picking military locations to bomb, now civilian targets. like, who knows where we'll be tomorrow?

if I luck out the airports will be shut down by monday and I can get out of going to cincinnati for a while...

listen, I'm just trying to be optimistic here

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

tarumpsg

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

keep stayin safe, aussies :doggo:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

radical meme posted:

no because they are dumb as poo poo

the rich all think they will be safe forever, no matter what happens. If they can dodge the nukes and survive the first round of the climatepocalypse they're probably right, but eventually the climatepocalypse will overwhelm even the gilded pissdomes, and some of the wealthy will miss the colony ships and die in the climatepocalypse along with the peons lmao poor cyberjeb :sad:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

52 nukes ain';t much

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

radical meme posted:

maybe if he started seriously supporting medicare for all?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

William Bear posted:

iran has been on my list of places i'd love to visit someday for a long time but going there now is probably not a good idea lol

edit: very hard to find pics that haven't been hdr-ed to death but the nasir al-mulk mosque in shiraz is gorgeous

Grizzled Patriarch has issued a correction as of 00:52 on Jan 5, 2020

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KurtBusiek/status/1213604478286303232

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gripweed posted:

Either I'm not judging the scale right, or that's a pretty small tomb for someone called "the Great"

with people for scale

and tbh it is a relatively understated monument. but then, the persians went from a not particularly well known people to a world empire in the course of cyrus's life

the naqsh-e rustam complex is the prime example for pre-islamic persian royal tombs, and probably on Trump's kill list too:

e: i really wanted to visit iran before i died. see the ruins of persepolis, visit the great old mosques and shrines and gardens. ah well.

1994 Toyota Celica has issued a correction as of 00:55 on Jan 5, 2020

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

mysterious frankie posted:

so like, which country do you want to occupy your part of america after a coalition rises up to stop us? think hard on this one because their presence will prolly influence your food, music, etc.

Cuban-occupied FL would be lit

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

shyduck posted:

tarumpsg

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Apraxin posted:

I fuckin love videos of Irish or Aussies swearing. No one can do it like they do.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Yeah this is one of those times someone should just stop him

Just like... delete the tweets, tell him to go to bed

Cause this is a really bad thing to be saying

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this is one of those situations where, you know, in a vacuum, walt's not wrong

https://twitter.com/waltshaub/status/1213608757634174977

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
52 quds pickup

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Apraxin posted:

scomo is certainly on the list of top 5 least popular elected politicians in the world rn

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Rah! posted:

no because they are dumb as poo poo

the rich all think they will be safe forever, no matter what happens. If they can dodge the nukes and survive the first round of the climatepocalypse they're probably right, but eventually the climatepocalypse will overwhelm even the gilded pissdomes, and some of the wealthy will miss the colony ships and die in the climatepocalypse along with the peons lmao poor cyberjeb :sad:
yeah i think this is pretty much gonna be how it plays out for the next decade or two

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Marzzle posted:

have u tried SNRIs? They don't have the same side effects as SSRIs
wellbutrin is great imo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/41Strange/status/1213609636890202112

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Twitter should absolutely ban him cause this is astoundingly irresponsible behavior

Don't go lol to this post damnit, this is "I, the president of the united states, will commit crimes" which is an explicit threat that you're not allowed to say

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Grondoth posted:

Twitter should absolutely ban him cause this is astoundingly irresponsible behavior

Don't go lol to this post damnit, this is "I, the president of the united states, will commit crimes" which is an explicit threat that you're not allowed to say

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
he just... tweeted it out

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

eating is pretty bad .

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Grondoth posted:

well, youre not wrong

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Trump has absolutely no problem with making promises that he has no intention of ever keeping. Infrastructure, pull the troops out of the Middle East; there are people who believed in those things and voted for him to do them. Trump would gleefully promise to pass Medicare for All if he thought it would get him reelected and if he made that promise, every GOP donor and congressperson would know that it was a lie and follow it to reelection.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

radical meme posted:

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006