Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Brady get to watch the divisional round from home?
Yes
No
Bill will unplug him
Kid Kisser
View Results

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
belichek had no idea how to score on the YouTube defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

DC Murderverse posted:

hey now, don't count out touchdown...

uh

*googles minnesota's current starting running back*

mike boone?

Touchdown Kirk.

Depending on the results of his pre game coin flip

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/WorldofIsaac/status/1213654880558211072

nah
Mar 16, 2009

the patriots didnt score a single point in the 2nd half

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Intruder posted:

It dawns on me you might have meant you didn't see the play worse than the swinging gate, not that you didn't see the swinging gate

....jesus christ, I can't even remember what I was posting about here

someone help?

I assumed you were talking about that mind-numbing series of delay of game penalities

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

I would be afraid to get a full power high five from Derrick Henry.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I wonder if Bill is happy to be taken down by masterful special teams play?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Over the past decade the Patriots and the Bengals have the same winning percentage in the wildcard round.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Intruder posted:

I think Brady, like many Americans, is an ignorant dipshit, in his case quite wealthy, and for obvious reasons very hated by the NFL community at large unless you're a Pats fan. That said, I don't think he's a nazi. For that matter, I don't think he has any belief strong enough to identify himself as anything politically

But I do love white guys calling me a racist for this stance (not you, the D&D dipshits who'll disappear in a month)

You never saw it? My friend,

Nah the way you phrased it made me think that tonight there was a ST play worse than The Zorning.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Eifert Posting posted:

Over the past decade the Patriots and the Bengals have the same winning percentage in the wildcard round.

Who Dey

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

nah posted:

the patriots didnt score a single point in the 2nd half

Tom Brady threw a touchdown pass on the final play of his season.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh wild the patriots lost

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

BGrifter posted:

So now that Brady is gone does that leave Bosa as the shittiest human left in the playoffs? I’m open to other pitches, but Bosa seems like a strong contender.

Tyreek Hill and Terrell Suggs are both still in it, and probably some other domestic violence guys I'm not remembering

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

BGrifter posted:

So now that Brady is gone does that leave Bosa as the shittiest human left in the playoffs? I’m open to other pitches, but Bosa seems like a strong contender.

JJ Watt you fool

Power of Pecota posted:

Tyreek Hill and Terrell Suggs are both still in it, and probably some other domestic violence guys I'm not remembering

lol nevermind it's definitely Tyreek

Also all the Chiefs posters who shat out a "Well maybe his fiancee was lying the whole time" post even after his "You should be scared of me too bitch" incident

kalensc posted:

Nah the way you phrased it made me think that tonight there was a ST play worse than The Zorning.

That's actually how I meant it and I'm pretty sure it was the weird penalty poo poo

Intruder fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 5, 2020

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

gently caress JJ Watt

gently caress Josh Allen. God drat, I get that he's athletic but he's a bonehead on the field.

But most importantly gently caress Tom Brady and all the MAGA shitheads who support him.

If this was his last game as a Patriot it was a pick six that lost them a playoff game.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

#15 defense of all time, right Football Outsiders?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

after watching approximately 25 minutes of josh allen, i've figured out that he's mitch trubisky except smarter and more accurate

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can't believe it took me until tonight to realize how pleasant just leaving your back door open in the winter is

may not apply north of houston

the summer is obviously out of the question because there are ten billion mosquitoes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

finally, after decades, the question will finally be asked next year: is tom brady BACK

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

finally, after decades, the question will finally be asked next year: is tom brady BACK

now that derrick rose is unequivocally back you need a new project?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

R.D. Mangles posted:

after watching approximately 25 minutes of josh allen, i've figured out that he's mitch trubisky except smarter and more accurate

I'm not sure about this. He's for sure better than Mitch but he has at least 5 over throws a game and that attempted lateral at the end of regulation was perhaps the dumbest thing I've seen anyone do in the playoffs.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'm not sure about this. He's for sure better than Mitch but he has at least 5 over throws a game and that attempted lateral at the end of regulation was perhaps the dumbest thing I've seen anyone do in the playoffs.

exactly

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

Josh Allen is dumb as poo poo on the field. Like, that's one of his major drawbacks

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Yaws posted:

Josh Allen is dumb as poo poo on the field. Like, that's one of his major drawbacks

exactly

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ya'll keep calling josh allen a dumbass but i'm grateful for him

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

I'm so excited for the announcers to be so consumed by "iS bRAdY dOnE?" they won't notice Cousins taking a big ol dump in the Superdome.

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
I'm just a mere lurker but I'm life long suffering Titans fan hoping for that gang tag. Also eat poo poo in hell tom brady

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
thanks for the tag!

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Brett Mother loving Kern

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Yaws posted:

He fumbles quite regularly and also makes really loving dumb hero ball plays for no reason.
It's just that sometimes he's really good and somehow he doesn't throw very many picks. Just probably not a QB you should be asking to drop back to pass 50 times in a game where the Bills were never down more than 3. I just hope this loss didn't break his spirit.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Also gimme that goddamn Titans tag tia

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Just a reminder of what Allen did on that one run play:

https://twitter.com/KadeTatum/status/1213627173036122113

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Intruder posted:

JJ Watt you fool

lol nevermind it's definitely Tyreek

Also all the Chiefs posters who shat out a "Well maybe his fiancee was lying the whole time" post even after his "You should be scared of me too bitch" incident

That poo poo was all over but I really don't think there was a single Chiefs fan here who took that stance. Maybe I missed something but there's like 5 here and that's a huge fan base for this forum at this point.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Jan 5, 2020

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Its Rinaldo posted:

I wonder if Bill is happy to be taken down by masterful special teams play?

Probably not right at this moment, but let him calm down and he'll probably have Vrabel on to talk about it on his eventual NFL History podcast.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/Ryan_Cortes/status/1213524245709512704

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I'm glad the cheating Astros and the cheating Patriots got what they deserved

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

BGrifter posted:

Tom Brady threw a touchdown pass on the final play of his season.

Similar you noted great qb Jameis

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
first year since 2013 that neither the pats or bama are winning a championship. i'm so loving happy

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
turns out Tom really does have a tiny tubesteak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008

Inspector 34 posted:

Similar you noted great qb Jameis

Just a reminder that Jameis' first NFL pass was a pick 6 for the titans