Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

petit choux posted:

It's that old Trump magic. While everybody stands there staring you have to make a few more outrageous moves, repeat. Keep them off balance 24/7.

I just shat my pants with an absolute river of hot poo poo

or as I like to call it, "giving myself that old trump magic".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Ssh nobody tell Trump this is a bad idea so that he willingly stands trial in Tehran.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

love the implication that "well of course we were going to just do an assassination, the question is just about timing"

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
you know trump keeps yelling about wanting his trial...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Can pelosi instead deliver the articles of impeachment to iran

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If you let Trump keep his phone and tell him he'll get unlimited TV time he'd probably agree to most things.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Tirade posted:

I just shat my pants with an absolute river of hot poo poo

or as I like to call it, "giving myself that old trump magic".

1: *swoops in to lick ice cream cone* haha dibs
2: gross >:[
1: *begins spitting on ice cream* hahahHaha dibs
2: I... what?
1: *sticks finger down throat, sprays hot vomit all over cone* ha-blurh-haha ech, dibs
2: stop
1: *drops pants, begins dervishing while spraying piss and loose stool all over Dairy Queen* diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibs

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

If you let Trump keep his phone and tell him he'll get unlimited TV time he'd probably agree to most things.

well, that plus young women

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

MAKE THE TWEET YOU FAT ORANGE WAR CRIMIN BITCH

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Thump! posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pmurt

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

petit choux posted:

It better be, there aren't that many trolls bigger than Donald Trump, ever

i disagree with this long standing assertion. every instance of his “trolling” has either been a pathetic “no u” or legitimate cases where hes to dumb to know whats going on

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Epic High Five posted:

Can pelosi instead deliver the articles of impeachment to iran

they're still doing impeachment?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

Probably not because she obviously doesn't believe he is unfit to serve but it'd be funny and get us a funny tweet tho

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

spacemang_spliff posted:

No nothing matters lol.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Umm... So much for the "at least Republicans are weary about war" hypothesis?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Jesus Christ

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Elephanthead posted:

No nothing matters lol.

not when the democrats are the opposition party lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Drunkboxer posted:

i disagree with this long standing assertion. every instance of his “trolling” has either been a pathetic “no u” or legitimate cases where hes to dumb to know whats going on

Gotta disagree. For example, his paying penny press rags to talk about what a great man he is and his constant faking somebody else's identity in order to promote himself with magazines was massive trolling. Everything he does is a troll, nothing is sincere. Ever.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

well trump killed a guy and they cant admit the leader of the grand ol party is a terminally stupid blowhard incompetent so wars good again

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Drunkboxer posted:

His big “innovation” was inflicting the same stupid poo poo the extremely online have been dealing with for decades on load bearing elements of society. He’s like the Beatles of being an online rear end in a top hat.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I mean the elected ones are super in favor but I haven't seen too many in the wild who are cheering for it like I've seen in the past

Furthest I've seen any go is eye rolling about how the left defends this guy because they're dumb as hell.

If the media fails to manufacture consent about this with the public like in 03 and it goes forward anyway it's gonna be a fuckin disaster

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

petit choux posted:

Gotta disagree. For example, his paying penny press rags to talk about what a great man he is and his constant faking somebody else's identity in order to promote himself with magazines was massive trolling. Everything he does is a troll, nothing is sincere. Ever.

those were absolutely sincere. he thinks hes fooling us into thinking hes great. hes very very stupid

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

It's just a relentless troll. His main ingredient is he never, ever stops. And he can't even tell his own lies from truth. Now that's trollin'!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

No deal. They need to take Pence, Pompeo, Graham, and uh we can try and sneak Rand Paul in there too.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Thump! posted:

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Mustached Demon posted:

No deal. They need to take Pence, Pompeo, Graham, and uh we can try and sneak Rand Paul in there too.

All of the msm, board of every defense company

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

LIST OF US CULTURAL SITES

1. Paul Bunyan's big statue in uhhh brainerd?
2. The Mausoleum of Nicolas Cage
3. Tail O' The Pup
4. The Joker Steps
5. That big rock that Kirk fights a Gorn near
6. i dunno ed sheerans holiday house

:lol:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Let's not lump the noble and skilled work that is trolling and being extremely online with run of the mill narcissistic personality disorder

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Drunkboxer posted:

those were absolutely sincere. he thinks hes fooling us into thinking hes great. hes very very stupid

We're just going to have to agree to disagree, you son of a bitch

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1213874020741009408?s=20

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

:seymmh:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!
hahah

this poo poo really sucks

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

habers gonna habe

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

take habs too, iran

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mustached Demon posted:

is not a man entitled to the trump of his brow

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
trump cant think abstractly enough to legitimately troll. his attempts at it are just exercises in dumb hamfisted cruelty. like when he brought all bills accusers to the debate, he was just trying to humiliate hillary like hes done to hundreds of women. its not some “u mad lol?” internet thing, hes loving dumb.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Let's not lump the noble and skilled work that is trolling and being extremely online with run of the mill narcissistic personality disorder

also this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

punchymcpunch posted:

LIST OF US CULTURAL SITES

1. Paul Bunyan's big statue in uhhh brainerd?
2. The Mausoleum of Nicolas Cage
3. Tail O' The Pup
4. The Joker Steps
5. That big rock that Kirk fights a Gorn near
6. i dunno ed sheerans holiday house
The World's Biggest Ball Of Yarn