Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Rah! posted:

luv 2 get blinded with scalding pisscheese when i bite into my $88 artisanal pissburger served from a new speakeasy in a recently closed school in a minority neighborhood

about that speakeasy:

quote:

So they consolidated the schools to save money, and sold the existing structure to shed a.decaying asset. Smart of the school?

quote:

So what?
gently caress these idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Rah! posted:

luv 2 get blinded with scalding pisscheese when i bite into my $88 artisanal pissburger served from a new speakeasy in a recently closed school in a minority neighborhood

where can I buy this pisscheese, hypothetically?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

a.lo posted:

guy at the gym where I go to to do some cardio was doing some strength lifting. Putting on the weights and going to town. He was doing some bench presses and before he would begin he do some quick breaths to psyche himself up and and when he was pushing up and he would yell TRUMP. Dude did like 305 lbs. Dude is a beast.

When I first started lifting it was at this run down warehouse gym and this guy would regularly turn on fox news and scream at the tv before going out and lifting.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is not a joke

destroy america and all who supprt it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

this is not a joke

destroy america and all who supprt it

I mean I'd rather it become good, maybe magically

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

trump's understanding of this situation is limited to "brown people near the oil"

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Lol why, no one is going to do, say, or change anything

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bernard sanderls

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

ArmZ posted:

i thought that went bankrupt. or was that another evangelical boondoggle amusement park?

They still air commercials for it here in central illinois

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is it for real that Iranian leaders have been saying things like "we have no beef with Americans, just Trump"?

I can't remember other situations where rival countries have talked that way about the US publicly.

Iran has made this distinction for a long time

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

If Trump blew up all of Iran's cultural landmarks his chud approval rating would go above 100. "Triggering" people is their only joy and purpose in life.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Fallen Hamprince posted:

everybody says that. even trump did about Iran, but it gets ignored because presidents always say that while trump talking about how he can do cool war crimes is new and also not obvious bs
Yeah I know that Trump does, but that's not saying anything as for the international norm. Is there another example?

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Mayor Dave posted:

A thousand 9/11s every day

that would still take like 3 months to kill america

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1213984354969571330?s=19

Where have I heard this before?

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1101896667572318208?s=19

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
reunp

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lol trump is going to be delivering so so many dead troops right at election time

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
It's pretty amazing that Trurmrurpr was able to achieve goals long sought after by both ISIS and Iran.

Dude is just made of #winning

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

trump loves all crimes equally, including the war crimes

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Maybe America really does need more heroes. Real people I mean, not comic book characters. America has millions and millions of people doing incredibly awesome, all-good things in science and education and policy and medicine etc. both inside of America and abroad, every day. They don't get the news though. It's all poo poo heads like Trump or fictional characters.

no heroes are needed. it's an imbecilic concept outside of fiction that moves the collective, adult dignity of national stewardship from the many, to an exclusive nigh aristocratic group. the desire to determine who the real heroes are leads to creating a heroic class that defines the greatness of the nation, ultimately leading to an exploitive negative emotional reliance on their inviolate nature which requires defending their actions and positions without consideration. people do jobs because they have to, sometimes because they want to. sometimes they do them for benevolent reasons, sometimes the things they do have positive outcomes, sometimes it's really fun and makes us feel good to listen to them talk about it. that's about it.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

VectorSigma posted:

that would still take like 3 months to kill america

just get it over with

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
too bad saudis own america, trump can't nuke mecca (yet)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
America could own pretty hard if it just focused on doing things that are cool instead of starting wars and poo poo

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

i'm sure i missed this earlier but

bernie

https://twitter.com/CBSNewsPoll/status/1213851489027932160?s=20

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
My hero is master chief, you cannot kill him

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

don't do this

don't give me hope

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

mysterious frankie posted:

no heroes are needed. it's an imbecilic concept outside of fiction that moves the collective, adult dignity of national stewardship from the many, to an exclusive nigh aristocratic group. the desire to determine who the real heroes are leads to creating a heroic class that defines the greatness of the nation, ultimately leading to an exploitive negative emotional reliance on their inviolate nature which requires defending their actions and positions without consideration. people do jobs because they have to, sometimes because they want to. sometimes they do them for benevolent reasons, sometimes the things they do have positive outcomes, sometimes it's really fun and makes us feel good to listen to them talk about it. that's about it.

:yeah:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

mad.radhu posted:

don't do this

don't give me hope

bernie

https://twitter.com/CBSNewsPoll/status/1213852033377325060?s=20

sanders

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
in a just world this would end with us stuffing trump in a bag, dropping him on Iran’s porch, then ringing the doorbell and running away

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Wrong thread. Pray you do not do it again.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

bernie

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mad.radhu posted:

don't do this

don't give me hope

Bernie is going to win, friend.

He's going to inherit a gigantic shitshow though and will probably get blamed for all of Trump's fuckups because establishment democrats are going to be pissed that he won.

But I'm getting real, real hosed up when he gets inaugurated.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

no war but class war

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

bernie

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

BgRdMchne posted:

no war but class war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acT_PSAZ7BQ

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Rah! posted:

bernie

https://twitter.com/CBSNewsPoll/status/1213851406081445890?s=20

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Soonders!

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

if sanders is heading towards the nomination the DNC will organize against like a thousand times more than they’ve ever done against tomop

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

America could own pretty hard if it would die in a fire for all its past sins

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The shitlib media that let the Iraq war pass is doing an even worse job with Iran. The very idea that progress might happen will make sure Bernie gets poo poo on from every editorial desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Taco Duck posted:

America could own pretty hard if it would die in a fire for all its past sins

No, no fires please. Just all the people gone.