Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

radical meme posted:

If we have to have a chronic alcoholic forced on us as a mod/IK can we at least get Baloogan back.

radical meme makes a good post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

genuinely dont understand what you want from me and it hurts because this place is the only outlet i have for the poo poo that happens every day in this loving hell world

spiderman is under my protection. leave him alone squizzle

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DryGoods posted:

squizzle, just start pushing random buttons. see what this baby can do

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

genuinely dont understand what you want from me and it hurts because this place is the only outlet i have for the poo poo that happens every day in this loving hell world

some people are just razzin on you, friendo

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I know I'm late to this, but:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1213919480574812160?s=20

"Donald Trump declares policy decisions via Twitter" is a real thing. Not a threat from 2016, not an Onion article, the dumb fucker is communicating history making decisions via a social media platform designed for people with zero attention span. gently caress me.

Also, The Witcher rocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqbS7O9qIXE

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

There are many people who are jealous of your eternal well of hope and wish to crush it so you too become like the rest of us wretches.

Embrace the darkness

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Flavius Aetass posted:

Actually it's this one but please don't change SHM

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

dont worry about it. There's always going to be some hostility

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flavius Aetass posted:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

what's trumpin', all

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, in a comedy docudramedy: "ive never told a single joke in my life. i do have custody weekends with my 28 year old son. i did consort with a fertility doctor to see if me and my now ex-wife could conceive without sex. i just go up on stage and tell people who i am and they laugh at me. im not even trying im just being honest"

*gets up and grabs a plate from the kraft service table with no awareness that this is being recorded*

*jerry seinfeld buries his forehead into the heel of his palm*

*louis ck makes jerking hand motion while gesturing toward me*

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Conservative projection.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hell yeah, its the starbucks trump guy. had forgotten his name

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

hell yeah, its the starbucks trump guy. had forgotten his name

Steven Colbert

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

me, in a comedy docudramedy: "ive never told a single joke in my life. i do have custody weekends with my 28 year old son. i did consort with a fertility doctor to see if me and my now ex-wife could conceive without sex. i just go up on stage and tell people who i am and they laugh at me. im not even trying im just being honest"

*gets up and grabs a plate from the kraft service table with no awareness that this is being recorded*

*jerry seinfeld buries his forehead into the heel of his palm*

jokers tight six

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
get on with the leaking of the mod forum already squizzle

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you. - donald trump

"Trump supporters are still people and have just as much a right to life as you or I" -Sheng-Ji Yang

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

insert mod sass to squiczle here

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

squizle hates bernie sanders

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you're thinking of the reports forum, find a CSPAM report, click on the CSPAM tag to filter just CSPAM reports. Then you can go to each one, see the original post, and go to that post to use the actions button if you want to take action. Then you post what you did in the thread for that report. The admins will run the queue (which has your action waiting) and filter through the reports forum to clean it up later.

lmao that no one explains this to new mods

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

These Posts will serve as notification to the D&D Mods that should D&D strike any C-SPAM person or target, C-SPAM will quickly & fully strike back, & perhaps in a disproportionate manner. Such legal notice is not required, but is given nevertheless!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Criminy, you big weepy liberal. Everybody calls everybody else liberals in this fwiggin forum. The whole daycrew in this here thread is referred to uniformly as liberal by nite crew. It might not be as big of a deal as you’re making it into by taking it super seriously

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

a helpful bear posted:

There are many people who are jealous of your eternal well of hope and wish to crush it so you too become like the rest of us wretches.

Embrace the darkness
???
https://twitter.com/dril/status/516183352106577920?lang=en

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

yeah like i don't claim to be a good poster or cspam influencer or anything, but if someone is asking to lay off with the personal attacks for a bit because they're irl upsetting, and their original posting crime is 'posts are sometimes too hopeful and/or contain vague lib sentiments', maybe we, the supportive subforum with the stickied mental health thread, could lay off with the personal attacks for a bit?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lets get one thing straight, day crew is liberal. but night screw are also moping liberals they just hide it better.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

spiderman is under my protection. leave him alone squizzle
** j jonah jameson **
get me pictures of hyhenman!!

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

an extremely terminal case of turn on ur monitor

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
none of you are free of liberalism

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

don't be so sure he's talking poo poo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

eric ciaramella posted:

lmao that no one explains this to new mods

lmao at thinking sqweezys a new mod

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ConnorSouthard/status/1214023176201494528

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bearjew posted:

squizle hates bernie sanders

just saw this. hosed up but I bet it's true.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Inspector Hound posted:

Steven Colbert

no that guy

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

I was being sincere! I think you get teased for being too hopeful (at least in the past)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

mysterious frankie posted:

Criminy, you big weepy liberal. Everybody calls everybody else liberals in this fwiggin forum. The whole daycrew in this here thread is referred to uniformly as liberal by nite crew. It might not be as big of a deal as you’re making it into by taking it super seriously

weepy, huh? awesome, another sexist post by noted reactionary mysterious frankie

reported

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Better luck next time I guess?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mysterious frankie posted:

I have had some poo poo in my personal life over the last six months that has made me drastically reassess who i am and the kind of people i want to be around, and I spend more than enough time here for that to bleed into this. I would hope that after the last two weeks C-SPAM has had that there would be an understanding that this is a community and that everyone here has each other's back against those who seek to oppress and destroy the ideals, culture, and people of that community.
Being labelled an outsider by a community I identify with that is currently facing an existential threat is a really, really lovely feeling.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/bootleg_stuff/status/1213955084536700939?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

none of you are free of liberalism

it's true, i can hardly overcome the urge to be devil's advocate for uncle joe