Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747

SardonicTyrant posted:

Explaining the duality of order vs. chaos with Pringles and Lays potato chips.

Oh holy poo poo. Because Pringles are made from potato flakes every one is identical, thus counter-intuitively being an excellent analogy for a system in a state of maximum chaos, a system where no point is discernible from any other.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The unknown horror of your dad's political beliefs.

cda

by Hand Knit
don't really know how to "land" this one but the basic premise is a terrorist who gets cold feet so he's trying to get the cia to drone his wedding

Escape From Noise

Blown Away Bride

Escape From Noise

The agent in charge of striking the wedding tries to use it as an opportunity to get his catering business off the ground.

vanisher

Dropping leaflets to the civilians in the area before the strike warning them of the immediate destruction of the area but also about a great deal for photography services for any future events they dont have to be weddings we take kids pics too

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

cda posted:

don't really know how to "land" this one but the basic premise is a terrorist who gets cold feet so he's trying to get the cia to drone his wedding
This could be the plot to This Means War 2

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Imagine being a 40k space marine, but instead of looking like chiseled bronze you look like Jared from Subway.

nut

cda posted:

sunni's just not that into you

Finger Prince

cda posted:

He's not even a terrorist, he's just a shopkeeper or something and it's an arranged marriage with someone he's not in love with. But on the prompting of his crazy friend, goes about pretending to be, like his friend tells him "it's easy, you just need to whisper a few key words into the phone, the CIA computers will pick it up", so he calls his betrothed and clears his throat and whispers "jihad" and she's like what, speak louder! And he's like nothing nothing dear it was just ahh the mailman! (which is secret code for terrorist strike or something unbeknownst to him).
Hijinks occur but in the end it turns out his betrothed is a lovely woman and low key super hot so he falls in love with her anyway and regrets his decision but in the end things have been put in motion that he can't stop.
Maybe they get drone striked or maybe they're saved at the end by more madcap hijinks, I don't know yet.
Ideally this would be a foreign language film.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
when posting on mobile i always make sure to edit out any autocorrected capitalization to maintain my posting brand

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

In prehistoric times, they didn't have the scientific method or advanced reasoning or the like. They instead tried everything. So one guy was tasked with burying everything he could find, so that's how we get agriculture. One guy was tasked with pissing on everything and that's how we get leatherworking.

Actually scratch that, the guy who pissed on everything only get halfway through before dying, his son did the rest.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

A cheesy 90s pop song where the chorus is like "DUDES! DUDES! DUDES!" and the song is about hanging out with your dudes.

Finger Prince

SardonicTyrant posted:

A cheesy 90s pop song where the chorus is like "DUDES! DUDES! DUDES!" and the song is about hanging out with your dudes.

If you're alone and you need a friend
Someone to make you forget your problems
Just come along my dude
Take my hand
I'll be your buddy tonight
Whoa oh oh oh
This is what I wanna do
Let's have some fun
What I want is me and yous
Dudes dudes dudes dudes!
Let's order in some foods
We can hang out all night together
From now until forever
Dudes dudes dudes dudes
I wanna hang, my dudes
Let's hang out all night together
Together in my room
Everybody get on down
The Vengadudes are back in town
This is what I wanna do
Let's have some fun
Dudes dudes dudes dudes
From now until forever
Dudes dudes dudes dudes
I wanna hang, my dudes
Let's hang out all night together…

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Finger Prince posted:

If you're alone and you need a friend
Someone to make you forget your problems
Just come along my dude
Take my hand
I'll be your buddy tonight
Whoa oh oh oh
This is what I wanna do
Let's have some fun
Dudes dudes dudes dudes!
We can hang out all night together
From now until forever
Dudes dudes dudes dudes
I wanna hang, my dudes
Together in my room
Everybody get on down
The Vengadudes are back in town
This is what I wanna do
Let's have some fun
Dudes dudes dudes dudes
From now until forever
Dudes dudes dudes dudes
I wanna hang, my dudes
Let's hang out all night together…

remember how in the other thread we were talking about music collabs? off to a good start, my dude

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

dude has a fan site called “Page of Wands” where he talks about all the different magic wands at length that he really wants to take off but his page is getting lost in google search results for tarot cards

nut

the thread title is: bring out your dad

I stand behind the front window, idly circling my hand over the condensation blocking my view. Peeping through the hole in the window I can see the dad pile has grown overnight. Body messily stacked on body now breaching the sight lines of the town notary. Today, they will come for papa and toss him on the rest like a fatherly tire onto a fatherly tire pile.

Don't fret, for they are not dead. If you focus carefully you can see the whole pile shaking with infectious giggling. The dads know what they do. And if you're lucky, and gain audience near the mass of limbs and responsibly coloured sweaters, you will hear the source of the chuckling whenever one father, deep inside, refers to their act as the bubonic gag.

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
an elaborately florid complaint letter to noodles and company regarding their utter refusal to add beyond a single stalk of cilantro to any given dish

phrases to work in:
crisp january day
warming dish of peanut sate
ordinarily bereft
made special precautions
i seek heaps, nay mounds
that green goodness
sriracha and skippy posing as peanut sauce
blandness countermanded
so much cilantro that it is still rubberbanded

ellie the beep

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
i seek a surfeit of stalks upon this sate

nut

ellie the beep posted:

an elaborately florid complaint letter to noodles and company regarding their utter refusal to add beyond a single stalk of cilantro to any given dish

pasta the point of no green-herb

Escape From Noise

A night terrors rating site.

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
An endlessly repeating animated gif of Soundwave transforming into a cassette, flying into the open chest of a robot form Soundwave rising up into frame behind it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
just pretend I posted an elaborate retelling of The Captain's Red Shirt here

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
It isn't illegal to wear a blanket and pajama bottoms to drop your child off at school, so I don't understand why everyone keeps looking at me like it is.

Finger Prince

Brian Crew

cda

by Hand Knit

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

A night terrors rating site.

Pretty good tbh

Heather Papps

hello friend

I kept fever dreaming of a thread about pix of tim burton with funny captions

Escape From Noise

Bear Necessities in the modern era.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Simply 4g Instagram it's just the bear nec

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

Simply 4g Instagram it's just the bear nec

Hibernatr to find a hibernation partner

google THIS

If you click on "rawdog," from your office chair
And your boss sees the access logs, well then next time beware
Don't click those dick-filled links near your boss
When you click a link do it in your loft
But you don't need to use your loft
When you bribe IT to erase those logs
Have I given you a clue?

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

If you click on "rawdog," from your office chair
And your boss sees the access logs, well then next time beware
Don't click those dick-filled links near your boss
When you click a link do it in your loft
But you don't need to use your loft
When you bribe IT to erase those logs
Have I given you a clue?

Dang. This is good.

Manifisto

plant memoirs

photosynthesis: a life

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

plant memoirs

photosynthesis: a life

A tumbleweeds journey

My life, as told through one thousand bongrips: the autobiography of Mary Jane

Manifisto

to all the bees I've loved before

ty nesamdoom!

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Stuck in a copyright battle over the name sub-burger. The other guy made a burger that fits on a sub roll, whereas my burger begs you to eat it.

Escape From Noise

SardonicTyrant posted:

Stuck in a copyright battle over the name sub-burger. The other guy made a burger that fits on a sub roll, whereas my burger begs you to eat it.

Reminds me of of my new snack mix.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

a question inspired by my grandfather: what do you call tightey-whiteys that aren't white, and if you say briefs i don't believe you

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

owlhawk911 posted:

a question inspired by my grandfather: what do you call tightey-whiteys that aren't white, and if you say briefs i don't believe you

Cheap hotels (no ballroom)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

owlhawk911 posted:

Budgie smugglers