Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i am numb to most of this stuff, but "the anti-war protests are too anti-white" is a galaxy brain take i did not expect from the "left"
https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1213586675726721024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

swimsuit posted:

dont pretend some of the anti-homex sentiment didnt come from inside cspam lol, there are still people calling him genocide explainer in the current drama threads

theyre social fascist op

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
shengji when did you lose your star? just curious

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
he stepped down like 3 days before the drama started rollin lmao, very proud of my man

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

that tweet is at least two jokers out of date.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zoran posted:

shengji when did you lose your star? just curious

i had a very bad hangover last sunday, saw the earliest rumblings of this current drama and was like "nah gently caress this" and quit.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Lol

Halo 3??

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

Lol

Halo 3??

its also missing the classic lf and audrey hepburn era smdh

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i had a very bad hangover last sunday, saw the earliest rumblings of this current drama and was like "nah gently caress this" and quit.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Atrocious Joe posted:

i am numb to most of this stuff, but "the anti-war protests are too anti-white" is a galaxy brain take i did not expect from the "left"
https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1213586675726721024

sounds like what the anti-war movement needs is some democratic centralist discipline

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I suppose those sympathetic to Mr McCarthy’s critiques could organize under the label “McCarthyites”

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
every time someone brings up that HOMEX IS A GENOCIDE DENIER i say the holodomr isnt a genocide and even if it was he never said it didnt happen and for some reason I'm not labeled a genocide denier. unironically I think he gets a ton of hate for daring to not constantly post about how china is the real enemy or whatever .

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1214050172059181057

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Carpe Donktum loves Barney the dinosaur lol

jesus christ I’m looking at that guy’s page and can’t even describe it without using words banned from these forums

GalacticAcid fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jan 6, 2020

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

GalacticAcid posted:

Carpe Donktum loves Barney the dinosaur lol

jesus christ I’m looking at that guy’s page and can’t even describe it without using words banned from these forums

He made himself a fake bluecheck ffs

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Can't blame you for not wanting to mod the forum that's rapidly becoming gbs for leftists

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Can't blame you for not wanting to mod the forum that's rapidly becoming gbs for leftists

pretty sure it became GBS for leftists a little over three years ago

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

If this were leftist GBS then there'd be a Nazi punching megathread (304 pages) where no one actually punches a nazi except one brave poster who tries to, fails, and gets the FBI called on the forums again

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it's mostly gbs for upper class liberals that realized that it's not cool to support the slavery of the underclass like that, so now they talk about how they're a Real Leftist (but guns are icky so can we like, not talk about that? also im not quitting my upper management job ha ha. no ethical consumption am I right?)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

it's mostly gbs for upper class liberals that realized that it's not cool to support the slavery of the underclass like that, so now they talk about how they're a Real Leftist (but guns are icky so can we like, not talk about that? also im not quitting my upper management job ha ha. no ethical consumption am I right?)

this segment exist and it owns lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
what would whiskey juvenile have to say about this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
every time guns come up in this forum theres always someone popping in to be like ugh when are we going to get rid of these things?? and its like you are in no way a leftist if your answer isnt 'after we use them to finish shooting the ruling class and the cops'

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

what would whiskey juvenile have to say about this

:hmmyes:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ThomasVLinge/status/1213892807888379904?s=19

Ahahaha

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
how can reality be so beyond parody? we're in the simulation for real just accept it

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

what does this mean

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Peanut President posted:

what does this mean

:gb2gbs:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

my god

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

its gonna be the 'current events' meme, but dumber and real

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 16 days!)

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

you should have gassed the trump thread when you had the chance

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Why didn’t you do that. “Gassing” (holocaust) the trump thread, I mean.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

you should have gassed the trump thread when you had the chance

agreed get rid of both of them

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/danrohankenny/status/1214064421598720000

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ive been at work all day and just saw that new sticky lol. what the gently caress is it even talking about. im glad that the rampant (completely non existent) transphobia in the communist forum is being addressed however.