Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Chomp8645 posted:

Australia generally sounds like one of the few places that deserves their fate more than the US, so it's probably appropriate they're first in line for Hellworld.

Late, but gently caress the hell out of you oval office. People are dying and lives are being destroyed and you think we deserve it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Katzenfreude is best schadenfreude.

wait

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Truly, a Vulgar Display of Power

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Sometimes you just gotta pre-emptivly put pussy in its place.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

By popular demand posted:

Sometimes you just gotta pre-emptivly put pussy in its place.

lol

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/8g2lo3S.mp4

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Now I have a craving for burgkkake.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the schad is on the person who ordered a cheeseburger and ends up with molten cheese sprayed all over their face?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

It looks like puss being drained from an infected bun

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
That honestly looks disgusting

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Just enjoy it with your eyes closed like the girl in the video

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Has Jucy Lucy tech gone too far?

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

This belongs in the AUG thread.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Yall are babies

eat the cheese pus

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
That tweet is from 2017.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anora posted:

That tweet is from 2017.

so the cheese pus is extra flavourful

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Anora posted:

That tweet is from 2017.

Good news, the Restaurant has closed down permanently. Hopefully because it created that.

Aramoro fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jan 6, 2020

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

quote:

Token stickers are pasted to the doors, announcing the reasons for closure – operating without a permit from the former and failure to secure Workers’ Compensation and disability benefits for employees from the latter. That visit happened at the end of April; on Tuesday, the Marshal paid a visit to seize the space on behalf of notorious landlord Samy Mahfar.

At the time, we heard serious allegations of payroll issues, mismanagement, and non-payment of both wages and vendors. Indeed, one employee, who asked to remain anonymous due to the sensitivity of the situation, said she quit Raw Material last fall because she wasn’t paid. She also explained that the cops were called several times due to alleged high-octane arguments between Hall and Mahfar, who was accused of locking the basement door where the only refrigerator was located.

Dipshit scumbag restaurant owner meets insane predatory landlord. I think this counts as schadenfruede.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Aramoro posted:

Good news, the Restaurant has closed down permanently. Hopefully because it created that.

Not only were they closed for being disgusting and scumbags, they were closed 6 weeks before the tweet.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

A different 12 foot, 4 inch bridge got hungry this morning. This one is in Raleigh NC - the Peace St. trestle - not Durham, but it's on a steep hill so it's got that going for it:

Note there's no protective bar like on 11foot8+8.

e: Sorry for the poor quality pics, I was in the passenger seat of a moving car at the time. :shrug:

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Aramoro posted:

this whole thing is very NYC and VERY Orchard St

if they gentrify away Orchard Corsets, all hope will be lost

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

e: nm

bell jar fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jan 6, 2020

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Such nastiness doesn't become this fine thread,seems like it's time for more katzenfreude:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

dobbymoodge posted:

A different 12 foot, 4 inch bridge got hungry this morning. This one is in Raleigh NC - the Peace St. trestle - not Durham, but it's on a steep hill so it's got that going for it:

Note there's no protective bar like on 11foot8+8.

e: Sorry for the poor quality pics, I was in the passenger seat of a moving car at the time. :shrug:

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you got to witness it in real life.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/zTTG3pN.mp4

Sound on.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

and that's why you never forget scrotum training day:downs:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/BzmxJKS.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
We've all been there, when 450 pounds on the bar isn't enough anymore, and you gotta ad tow-straps.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Story?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Those cars were treading on thin ice.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

quote:

Too much weight where the ice was thinnest, near shore and where there had been a lot of snow insulating the lake. These roads have deep snow on the edges of them from being plowed all winter. Late in the winter the edges of the lake deteriorate faster than in the center. Deep snow it insulates the lake and prevents new ice from forming quickly.
So basically:

Chomp8645 posted:

Those cars were treading on thin ice.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

Is this the ‘i like turtles’ kid?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

so its a slightly worse and a bun version of the Juicy Lucy( a burger with chess in the patty, also not liquid cheese, gooey cheese)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

PhazonLink posted:

.... a burger with chess in the patty,...

truely a meal fit for a grandmaster.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/ZoQmw2E.mp4

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

By popular demand posted:

truely a succulent meal

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

would

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/daught...dering-efforts/

the daughter of the chief gerrymanderer for the gop posted all his poo poo. and in other news NC the state most effected by this has been slowly turning over the gerrymander done to it over 2019 and looks to be continuing it so there might be a new purple state soon.

i know that she posted some files before but this time she posted every single one.

snergle fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jan 6, 2020

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I would’ve loved it if the final thing the camera panned over (with a clear subtext of “this is what set off this whole disaster”) was... a scooter.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Here's the real kicker: does a typical insurance policy cover "my parked vehicle fell into a lake"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I get the feeling they'll be financing an additional vehicle now