Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

PierreTheMime posted:

the wife keeps asking how I constantly know what’s going and it’s almost 100% the tromp thread, i owe my constant awareness of how hosed everything is to you so thanks?

Appreciate the congrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

PierreTheMime posted:

the wife keeps asking how I constantly know what’s going and it’s almost 100% the tromp thread, i owe my constant awareness of how hosed everything is to you so thanks?

cspam performs the incredibly valuable service of posting the few good things from twitter so I don't have to use twitter

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

PierreTheMime posted:

thank you lord Jesus for final tron

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

who am i even talking to

You okay there, friend?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

PierreTheMime posted:

Congratulations. You are more informed than most political pundits.

Your prize is madness.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

you're welcome but we know nothing so enjoy

I legitimately miss 90% of what normal people consider news but lurk this thread, so in discussions with friends I'm constantly on this knife's-edge of chronically out of the loop vs. depressingly over-informed about how terrifying the world is

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Yeah that's right I'm stupid as poo poo motherfucker :smugdog:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

cspam performs the incredibly valuable service of posting the few good things from twitter so I don't have to use twitter

Ur welcome

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
my wife

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

yeah this is the biggest benefit

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PierreTheMime posted:

Same. She'll ask me on my days off work, "so what happened today?" And gently caress if I know, I wasn't spending 1/3 of my clock time dragging my rear end along the bottom of the lagoon with you people.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Grondoth posted:

Your prize is madness.

I've felt like this 24 hours a day since around before Malheur Ridge

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Smellrose

ugh am I going to have to actually find al on twitter now so I can see their cool art

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

enemy of the people

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Huxley posted:

Same. She'll ask me on my days off work, "so what happened today?" And gently caress if I know, I wasn't spending 1/3 of my clock time dragging my rear end along the bottom of the lagoon with you people.

sorry to tell you, but trbump actually drained the lagoon after he was done with the swamp

working hard, thank you!

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Lol that geotag

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MockingQuantum posted:

I legitimately miss 90% of what normal people consider news but lurk this thread, so in discussions with friends I'm constantly on this knife's-edge of chronically out of the loop vs. depressingly over-informed about how terrifying the world is

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

You okay there, friend?

yeah how's you

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

lorn Wayne posted:

yeah how's you

Itttts Monday!

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
my wife just tells me to shutup about tormp already, not a bad idea at home imo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

yeah how's you

still hate your libbiness, but glad you're cool

cyka blyat
Sep 12, 2018

1999. What appeared to be a harmless meteorite crashing in the Nevada desert has turned out to be Darc Seed, an evil alien creature with horrible powers. By shooting strange magnetic rays, Darc Seed had turned the helpless nation into zombies and had brought the Statue of Liberty to life to do his dirty work. These rays had also given him control over many deadly weapons, but none were more powerful than the legendary samurai sword, Shura. When the great head of the samurai, Namakubi, heard that the sword had fallen into evil hands, he set off immediately for the United States. For only he possessed the strength and knowledge needed to recapture the magical sword and free the U.S. from the evil clutches of Darc Seed.

Fun fact: Stone Mountain is the site of the second installment of the KKK, the extra racist version.

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED

Schmeichy posted:

ugh am I going to have to actually find al on twitter now so I can see their cool art

https://twitter.com/altheposter

at least they'll keep posting it there :unsmith:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

PierreTheMime posted:

its absolutely insane how much more informed and up-to-date casual browsers of a random subforum where half of the posts by volume are just some variation of "trump" is than a person who spends all day plugged into cnn, etc.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

yes i quoted myself and what *smashes beer bottle*

I'LL HAVE YA

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Alright everyone, we all need you to find a new bunk and a new bunk mate, we are repositioning

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1214308057724928000?s=19

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

RoboFrance_29 posted:

https://twitter.com/altheposter

at least they'll keep posting it there :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/1214006547979726854

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
blow up mount Rushmore

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Plinkey posted:

Alright everyone, we all need you to find a new bunk and a new bunk mate, we are repositioning

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1214308057724928000?s=19

The are not withdrawing from the country they are just changing positions to another, different country

RoboFrance_29
Jul 15, 2010

GET EQUIPPED
https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/1208525332342460416

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

its absolutely insane how much more informed and up-to-date casual browsers of a random subforum where half of the posts by volume are just some variation of "trump" is than a person who spends all day plugged into cnn, etc.

it's like an astrophysics summit where every lecture has five-minute fart breaks

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

strombo

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

but really im glad spiderdude is cool :)

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Grondoth posted:

Your prize is madness.

Knowing what's going on loving sucks and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

Anyway how bout that trmupu

gregday
May 23, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
chris cilliza should be a goofy/embarrassing stay at home dad, or maybe a donut salesman or something. he definitely shouldn’t be a millionaire “journalist.” and i do mean donut a salesman not a baker, he shouldn’t be around hot oil or stand mixers

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

MockingQuantum posted:

:same:
Also I thought I was being immature in 2015 when I felt like I couldn't hang out with people that had different political opinions. Wasnt a problem in the past. after watching a friend enter the Qanon world and seeing my in-laws living off spite I realised one of the healthiest things you can do to avoid or severe toxic environments and relationships

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Harrow posted:

Knowing what's going on loving sucks and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

Anyway how bout that trmupu

its one of the reasons not to lurk. You get all the cursed knowledge, but without a void to scream into

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i know more than most of my co-workers, political anyway.

and i hate you for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Which Esper will Trump summon to defend against Iran once the previous esper is dismissed?