Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

what th gently caress how tall is barron now

Trump is like what, 6’9”? 6’11”? I forget what the state propaganda is up to these days. Anyhow, Barron is shorter than that number, right?

Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Lord of Pie posted:

fyad dead so what

No-one's ever really gone.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
Nichael must have really pissed off someone / people

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

the prsidngt is officially 6'3", so... uh, more than that by the official US measurements (they are lying about his height. they lie about everythig

mysterious frankie posted:

Trump is like what, 6’9”? 6’11”? I forget what the state propaganda is up to these days. Anyhow, Barron is shorter than that number, right?

Right?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Pancakes posted:

Given his opinions on exercise, not a chance.

half that forum is just middle aged dudes who don't actually lift making up numbers and dick sizes to out-alpha each other

edit: when they're not arguing about how many days are in a week, anyway

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/mdXcZRE.mp4

Bert Roberge has issued a correction as of 01:59 on Jan 7, 2020

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Everybody got really mad and anxious

isn't this what Rule 12 is for?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Right?

Trump is 6' at best. Obama's 6'1" on a good day and Trump is shorter than Obama, from what I remember from photos.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

My god, imagine if he continues growing at that rate indefinitely!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

cumshitter posted:

every unlurker gets assigned to a c-spam regular i wonder who ill get this year

i hope they know how to reset passwords in outlook

I will train my unlurker to manually rewrite trump tweets like a low-ranking monk in a medieval monastery, it will be one of the more forgiving jobs in the C-SPAM Lurk-to-Work program

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hillary 2020 posted:

No-one's ever really gone.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Right?
Trump can remold his mass to a variety of shapes at will like a turgid wad of sopping clay

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
if biden becomes president we're gonna look back on don jr as a god drat saint when compared to the wild ride of Hunter Biden

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/hunter-biden-linked-2016-identity-191726955.html

quote:

The court papers were filed Monday in an Arkansas court as part of a paternity battle over a child the Hunter Biden shares with Lunden Roberts, who met the scandal-plagued businessman at a Washington, D.C., strip club where she worked. While the question of whether or not Biden is a father is no longer an issue — a DNA test confirmed he is the baby's father — the parents are at odds over issues such as child support.

An attorney for Biden, whose full name is Robert Hunter Biden, did not immediately respond to FOX Business’ request for comment. His brother, who went by Beau Biden, died in 2015.

The Hertz employee, who is only identified by her first name, “had received a call from Joseph McGee stating his friend was sick, and left the vehicle overnight with the keys in the gas cap area because they did not know what to do,” the document states.

Several items were also found, according to the court papers.

“A bag containing the suspicious items, a cellular telephone (Apple) belonging to Shauna Stanglr, who is also known as Puma St. Angel, and a Delaware Attorney General badge belonging to Hunter Biden's deceased brother Joseph R. Beau Biden III were provided to the police officer," the court papers state.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

twoday posted:

I will train my unlurker to manually rewrite trump tweets like a low-ranking monk in a medieval monastery

But my handwriting is terrible. :ohdear:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Gripweed posted:

sir barron has grown to 42.0

we must launch immediately

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
what matters with a president is width, and barron has a long road ahead of him

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i know deep in my heart that donald trump is one of those dudes that would be posting on bodybuilding.com about how he's getting height-mogged by his own son

trump body builds only in a sense similar to how a trash bag full of mashed potatoes flung into a corner is sculpture

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
please stop praying for Barron!!!! you are making him too tall. he's escaped the minecraft server and he's vaping everything in sight, he's too powerful

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
squizzle became mod and murdered FYAD. long live the squizzzz!!!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Zil posted:

But my handwriting is terrible. :ohdear:

every hundred tweets copied will create noticeable improvement

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

If you get quoted your name lives in the anals of cspam, my spelling is correct you assholes.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

trauIP'm

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tainen posted:

squizzle became mod and murdered FYAD. long live the squizzzz!!!

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Needle page

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trump body loads

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a body loader myself and i can vouch that he is one of the best

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

helta posted:

If you get quoted your name lives in the anals of cspam, my spelling is correct you assholes.

fine enjoy your time in anals

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

isn't this what Rule 12 is for?

The rules don’t matter anymore, as trump has taught us all. Only action.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That DICK! posted:

TFW a FYAD seriousposts about The State of Things

that poor man

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

mr president :allears:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Nichael must have really pissed off someone / people

tom carper posts in the mod forum

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Pancakes posted:

Trump is 6' at best. Obama's 6'1" on a good day and Trump is shorter than Obama, from what I remember from photos.

No I checked the .gov and he is officially 7’4” as of 12/9/19. In the words of his official White House physician, Dr. Talos: “Trumps a big strong man, growing bigger by the day! Everyone’s saying it! Our president is growing like a kudzu while retaining his original healthy weight of 280lb, which a lot of the smartest doctors, great people, say makes him healthier than ever and possibly one of the healthiest people to exist! One day soon we might need to flood the building with Evian so that he can move more easily without putting undue stress on his joints and red, white and the other one heart, since he’ll be that large, folks! We love to see our president grow and grow!”

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so we're up to "Trump threatens to commit war crimes" and Republicans are still supporting him. i don't like this muddy hill we're on

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

Amazing Colossal Barron

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sw9Fh6uk4Q

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

yeesh a guy goes to take down his xmas tree and fyad gets mercd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

Dolphin posted:

so we're up to "Trump threatens to commit war crimes" and Republicans are still supporting him. i don't like this muddy hill we're on

hey, they’re only hypothetical war crimes. if/when he does it, they’ll seriously consider being concerned